Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Got my belt last thurs or Friday. Loving it so far. Very comfortable and carries the gun well. Might have to get another in brown.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Quick story. Headed to the local supermarket this morning for some eggs. While checking out, the cashier ask what kind of belt I was wearing. I was OCing my XDs by the way. I told him it was a a BioBelt and explained that it was a gun belt and all the stuff we rave about here.
    I also to him my belt was 3+ years old.

So he wrote down the company name and info I told him. I informed him about the INGO coupon code for a discount and INGO the website. He seemed genuinely interested.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    On the left is my brand new Biobelt. On the right is my almost 4 year old Biobelt. The old one was the ONLY belt I've owned since I bought it in early 2013. It's been worn everyday. It has also held back a lot of weight because at my heaviest, I was 330+ lbs.

It is barely warped across the back. The buckle holes are still round and not deformed.

Great belt for an awesome price.

Litebow

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    Near Avon
    Back on page 26 it is stated you can send your belt to them and they will shorten for free. They now want ten bucks sent with the belt. It covers return shipping. Great belt but I have lost weight and running out of holes. They will shorten a max of 4 inches.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Back on page 26 it is stated you can send your belt to them and they will shorten for free. They now want ten bucks sent with the belt. It covers return shipping. Great belt but I have lost weight and running out of holes. They will shorten a max of 4 inches.

That is the same thing they told me. Although they didn't say anything about a 4" max on the length.

Top Bottom