OSUT 257: Spring is Finally Here. Bring on the Outdoor Fun and Grilling Season!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Morning all. Thank you for those who explained what peanut butter pie is. I may try one.
    It is a Monday. It feels like I should do something different for breakfast....thinking.

I know, leftover bday cake and ice cream for breakfast! No really. Nothing says today is special like cake and ice cream for breakfast.

Off to prepare breakfast :)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Morning all. Thank you for those who explained what peanut butter pie is. I may try one.
    It is a Monday. It feels like I should do something different for breakfast....thinking.

I know, leftover bday cake and ice cream for breakfast! No really. Nothing says today is special like cake and ice cream for breakfast.

Off to prepare breakfast :)
    Mornin' smokingman!

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    You know one of the interesting things about fostering? Traditions.
    For example if I want to wake up a child the first Monday after their birthday with a piece of cake with a sparkler candle, it is easily explained. "It is a tradition"

I did not do it, but the temptation is real.

My family does seem to have an over abundance of traditions that involve cleaning though. Usually after events like opeing Christmas presents.

By the way the "tradition" thing works for children of all ages, even the adult ones :)

Last edited:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    No reason for the fire, except that I wanted to.

A fire just makes everything better.
    Yes it does! I was going to remake my fire pit Sunday but my biological adult daughter and grandchild came to visit. It was more important than working on the new fire pit.

When I get it done I will post pictures. I am using half of a monster truck rim for the ring. A steel pipe placed under it for drainage. Sand and pavers around it. Very little of my yard is flat and the problem with the existing fire pit is only one side is really level enough to sit a chair flat on. When this is done sitting anywhere around it should be easy.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom