• ...and so much more!
  • Yamadog35

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central Indiana
    thanks for the heads up, just bought my first one!

Yep, I got one too. I've had one of their steel insert leather belts for awhile and it's awesome with jeans which is what I wear most of the time. I wanted to try the Biobelt for some of the dress pants I wear occasionally.

ervinws

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2016
    midwest
    About 6 months ago I bought the IndestructiBelt Super Bio and it is great. I do alot of woods walking and it cleans up with just soap and water. I have been carrying my Glock 42 in a OWB leather holster on it for the 6 months that I have had it and I see no wear or sagging of the belt. Check these out on DaltechForce.com They are a great product.

jh101

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 5, 2014
    Carmel
    Based on all the glowing reviews here, I decided to stop by Daltech in Fremont, IN during a trip to Detroit this week. The shop has a small area just inside the main entrance with samples of all the different types of belts, holsters, belly bands, leather accessories. Alex, the owner, came out and answered all my questions about the different types of belts and options. He was great. He showed me the differences between belt buckles, hole spacing, leather, thickness, etc. He didn't rush me at all and was more than willing to discuss all the options.

I decided on a black Super BioBelt (1.25", squire buckle, 9 holes, and black loop). I waited while they made my belt. Alex came back a short time later with the belt to make sure it was exactly what I wanted and that it fit perfectly. I was and it did. The right size for me was 2" more than my pant size just like the sizing instructions recommend.

I ended up getting a second belt - a brown bull hide stitched leather belt. Once I decided on options, Alex had one of the guys make the belt while I waited. Alex brought it out about 5 to 10 minutes later. Again, it was perfect.

The bison belts looked really nice and that will probably be my next purchase. The leather money clips (not on the website) were sweet looking as well and obviously well made. I should have picked one up.

Alex and his wife went to great lengths to make sure all my questions were answered and that I was happy with my new belts.

It was a pretty cool experience. Good people making a great product!

JBP239

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2016
    Danville
    I ordered a super bio belt online and received it in about 3 days. I like it a lot, it fits well (ordered 2in bigger than pants size). It's thinner than than my other gun belt(bull hide) which makes it a little easier to get through the clips/loops on my holsters. It seems to have the right amount of stiffness to support the weight of a holster and firearm but isn't real bulky or too rigid. So far no complaints, I feel like it was a good purchase.

Bigdad_e875

Still here...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    While i don't have much experience with many different gun belts, the Superbio is amazing. I picked one up using the 20% off code and couldn't be happier, definitely hard to beat for the money, even at full price!

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I have been wearing mine 5 days a week, with a pistol, and it’s the same as the first day I wore it. It’s in the same condition and has made carrying a pistol and a couple of extras very comfortable.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I looked closely at my belt today and found it needed a cleaning. So I took it apart and it was pretty bad. Cleaned it all up and it's ready for another 6 years.

TBKLEID.jpg

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    And I'll post a 6+ year review.

This thing is still in great shape. It's not perfectly straight anymore but it's still straighter than any other belt that I've worn for a week.

This belt is warn every day. Below are some pictures. The buckle holes are stretched a little. The worst of the scratches, which is where my kydex OWB rides. And the buckle.

Q45C0fk.jpg

I received this belt the last week of March, 2013.

Probably the best $50 I've ever spent.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I was expecting a runner resuscitating necro threads.

Mine is also daily wear and 5 years old.

To anyone that wants a general duty gun belt this is the one.

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    And I'll post a 6+ year review.

This thing is still in great shape. It's not perfectly straight anymore but it's still straighter than any other belt that I've worn for a week.

This belt is warn every day. Below are some pictures. The buckle holes are stretched a little. The worst of the scratches, which is where my kydex OWB rides. And the buckle.

Q45C0fk.jpg

I received this belt the last week of March, 2013.

Probably the best $50 I've ever spent.

My Galco SB6 cost me $65 and is on me everyday for 39 years. Still great shape.Used to be the Great American Jackass company.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    My Galco SB6 cost me $65 and is on me everyday for 39 years. Still great shape.Used to be the Great American Jackass company.

Pretty amazing. If the random inflation calculator I picked on the internet is accurate that would be about $200 today, but still definitely a worthy investment.

I'll throw in here that my Super Bio Belts have been great as well. I have one that I ordered back in June, 2013 as well as another I ordered back in 2018 (wanted a different color buckle on that one). I've had no issues at all with them and I wear one daily no matter what I am doing or wearing. They are just impervious to sweat, etc which is good.

Top Bottom