• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Mine made it 4 to 5 years as my daily belt. A couple of months ago it literally broke in half were the belt looped over the buckle. I tossed it in the trash and bought a belt from JM Tactical. Hopefully it holds up better.
    Hopefully it holds up better than something you used daily for 4-5 years?

It's a $50 belt. How long did you expect it to last?

Let's assume you wore it four days a week for four years. That's 832 uses. If you wore it for five years, that goes up to more than 1,000 uses. That puts your cost per use somewhere around five-six cents per day.

I'm not trying to pick on you specifically, but some of y'all have really grand expectations. Everything fails eventually.

DEC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Angola
    Hopefully it holds up better than something you used daily for 4-5 years?

It's a $50 belt. How long did you expect it to last?

Let's assume you wore it four days a week for four years. That's 832 uses. If you wore it for five years, that goes up to more than 1,000 uses. That puts your cost per use somewhere around five-six cents per day.

I'm not trying to pick on you specifically, but some of y'all have really grand expectations. Everything fails eventually.
    How was I complaining? I wasn't bashing the product at all. I wore the **** out of it. Sure, I was a bit bummed when it broke suddenly ... after I lost a lot of weight mind you so pressure on the belt was decreased (LOL) ... but it lasted 4-5 years. I was simply stating that it broke. I bought a new, different, more expensive belt to replace it ... I said ... hopefully it lasts longer ... nothing more nothing less. It is hilarious how everyone is always wanting to read more into everything.

Here is the deal ... I know Mr. Dallas, the owner of Daltech. His office is about a 15 minute drive from my house. I bought the belt directly from him personally. I handed him cash and he handed me the belt ... no internet sale b.s. If I had an issue with his products or their quality I would have reached out to him directly. I have no issue with his products at all.

I had been wanting a JM Tactical holster, so when my belt broke and I was shopping or a new belt, I thought why not order a holster and belt from JM to try them out. A lot of money spent and so far I am very happy with both products.

Please stop trying to read too much into every person's posts ...

Last edited:

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Going to do that later today, I’ll report back.
    I finally did follow up on my split BioBelt. This is the response I received (oddly enough, I never asked for a free one, just made a general warranty inquiry). I personally have no problem with this level of customer service. As I stated earlier, filing a warranty claim is almost embarrassing considering the price and the amount of wear I got out of the belt. So as soon as I finish posting this, I’m going to order a new one!

“Thanks so much for being a great customer. The original warranty expired when the company acquired new owners a few years ago. The best we can do is give you a discount code to order a new one online. Same great belt and materials! Use the discount code *** for a 15% off your purchase. Sorry we can't give you a free one at this time. Thanks again!”

Note: I had to re-register my same email address at the website, so I knew something had changed on the back end.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    Hopefully the pricing and quality remains under new ownership. I'm a huge fan of the bio belt and will remain a loyal customer as long as they continue selling high quality accessories.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I would think as the new owners you would also be buying all the lifetime warranties of said company you’re buying

Top Bottom