Report: No "Global Warming" for 325 Months...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    i don't understand why so many folks have such a problem following research data. It's called global weather disruptions. Can go up or down, but probably going sideways. Massive storms and changes in the jet stream. So what if the predictions are off, so are the earthquake predictions, but that doesn't mean we stop trying. where it came from and what to do about it is another topic.
    You do know the number and severity of Atlantic Ocean hurricanes is down. The worst decade was the 1960's.
    http://www.aoml.noaa.gov/hrd/Landsea/downward/index.html

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Prez at the UN just now said "we must act now", and can't wait longer.

I think someone said that back in the 60s. Then the 70s. 80s. 90s. 2000s. And again in the 2010s.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    WeatherQuoteEXP.jpg

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Tracking, but there is a point that it's no longer needed or economically possible or prudent. Yes clean water and air are incredibly important, but to what ppm - that's always the rub. Zero is the wrong answer.

It's the right answer when you're manipulating lazy minds.

This reminds of a discussion I was forced to have about whether or not it's possible to have absolutely pure water in its liquid form. Not just non-detect levels of other species, but identically zero non-water molecules or ions contaminating the liquid.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Prez at the UN just now said "we must act now", and can't wait longer.

I think someone said that back in the 60s. Then the 70s. 80s. 90s. 2000s. And again in the 2010s.

But that was before we knew about GLOBAL WEATHER DISRUPTION!

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    ALEC isn't necessarily a "global climate disruption" (did I get that right) denier, they are trying to strike some balance between free market and government mandate. They - as most companies - believe mandating something that's a huge economic hit deserves review. Who could disagree with that? Well...apparently google, among others.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    It's the right answer when you're manipulating lazy minds.

This reminds of a discussion I was forced to have about whether or not it's possible to have absolutely pure water in its liquid form. Not just non-detect levels of other species, but identically zero non-water molecules or ions contaminating the liquid.

Most people have never slipped into a lab coat and done wet chemistry, much less understand anything you just said. I do, but I'm super smart.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Most people have never slipped into a lab coat and done wet chemistry, much less understand anything you just said. I do, but I'm super smart.

I have noticed that about you, especially when you agree with me.

On the other hand, I am not smart. I just live at Holiday Inn Express.

I no longer believe in a flat earth - does that make me a flat earth denier?

I sure hope so!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Disruption? Really?

All I can say is that man has really ****ed up this time. Global warming, climate change, snowy, rainy, polar vortexes, sunshine, partly cloudy, whatever; at least up until now we've had uninterrupted weather.

So now we've disrupted the weather. It's obvious humans should all just commit seppuku now and be done with it.

Any idea when weather will resume? WTF will Marc Weinberg do?

Top Bottom