Report: No "Global Warming" for 325 Months...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    level.eleven reading this thread and not being able to respond...............

frustrated_man.jpg

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Are any of them still even regular posters anymore?
    I can think of one. He wasn't exactly overly supportive of the whole fanatical belief system of global warming, but he held an illogical position that the warming earth was a problem, even if he wasn't ready to admit that the warmth was caused by humans.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    At the risk of yelling into the proverbial windstorm, I will make one contrarian comment.

The man behind the data, Lord Monckton has zero credentials in the fields of science or climatology. He has a background in "the classics" and a degree in journalism.

George Monbiot: This is a dazzling debunking of climate change science. It is also wildly wrong | Comment is free | The Guardian

Were he on the other side of the issue I'm sure many here would label him an elitist intellectual pushing the media's agenda.

He also has a long history as being a paid shill for climate change deniers.

I can't comment on this specific data, since I haven't read it and don't have the credentials to decipher it anyway. I will however wait for people much smarter than myself to review the data and weigh in.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Here's a better graph of the global temp..

Global Warming Pause Puts 'Crisis' In Perspective - Forbes

It's still shows an upward rise in overall temp from 1979 to 2014.

It's been known that we have had changes in the climate even before, but the change was so gradual that it took more than 1000 years to occur. What has been proposed was we are accelerating it. It's like your IRA or 401K, you look at it at a 10 year span, for this, you look at it at a 100 to 1000 year span.

I don't know why having information about this is creating such a big deal. It is for our own good. This is our place. Finding a way to keep this place a good place to live for later generations is always a good thing. So much hate when it comes to this. SMFH.

If people claim this or that and making a scam out of it, just what part was lost on your end? I didn't lose anything.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Here's a better graph of the global temp..

Global Warming Pause Puts 'Crisis' In Perspective - Forbes

It's still shows an upward rise in overall temp from 1979 to 2014.

It's been known that we have had changes in the climate even before, but the change was so gradual that it took more than 1000 years to occur. What has been proposed was we are accelerating it. It's like your IRA or 401K, you look at it at a 10 year span, for this, you look at it at a 100 to 1000 year span.

I don't know why having information about this is creating such a big deal. It is for our own good. This is our place. Finding a way to keep this place a good place to live for later generations is always a good thing. So much hate when it comes to this. SMFH.

If people claim this or that and making a scam out of it, just what part was lost on your end? I didn't lose anything.

Yes you have. Increased costs across the board.
    This scam has effected the economy in a seriously negative way.
    Refrigerants in your appliances/cars and home. Energy costs. You name it.
    Yes, I have lost and so have you. When AlGore sold off those carbon credits who do you think paid for all of that. The end users that's who. Do not think for a nano second you are not effected by this scam. We all are.

I want a clean planet for my kids/grand kids. But lets do it the right way.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    .................If people claim this or that and making a scam out of it, just what part was lost on your end? I didn't lose anything.

Rising fuel costs, higher taxes, closing coal production and loss of jobs,
    higher energy prices for America and higher taxes means more production jobs move
    overseas (china) where they are not involved in guilty carbon credits.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Increased government control of our lives and the economy with a corresponding increase in the cost of living and reduction in innovation.

No...no harm whatsoever. :rolleyes:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Increased government control of our lives and the economy with a corresponding increase in the cost of living and reduction in innovation.

No...no harm whatsoever. :rolleyes:

Statements such as we are referring to just prove that (and no direct knock on the poster) people do not see this all the way through.

Top Bottom