• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    [FONT=&quot]The bar for harassment is already as low as “vulgar language” in Virginia’s code 18.2-152.7:1: If any person, with the intent to coerce, intimidate, or harass any person, shall use a computer or computer network to communicate obscene, vulgar, profane, lewd, lascivious, or indecent language, or make any suggestion or proposal of an obscene nature, or threaten any illegal or immoral act, he shall be guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor.[/FONT]

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    [FONT=&amp]The bar for harassment is already as low as “vulgar language” in Virginia’s code 18.2-152.7:1: If any person, with the intent to coerce, intimidate, or harass any person, shall use a computer or computer network to communicate obscene, vulgar, profane, lewd, lascivious, or indecent language, or make any suggestion or proposal of an obscene nature, or threaten any illegal or immoral act, he shall be guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor.[/FONT]

Governor Blackface can go **** himself.

Come and get me.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    [FONT="]The bar for harassment is already as low as “vulgar language” in Virginia’s code 18.2-152.7:1: If any person, with the intent to coerce, intimidate, or harass any person, shall use a computer or computer network to communicate obscene, vulgar, profane, lewd, lascivious, or indecent language, or make any suggestion or proposal of an obscene nature, or threaten any illegal or immoral act, he shall be guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor.[/FONT]

W
    O
    W

sounds a lot like some of those commy countries where you cant say anything bad about the government...

Flash-hider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    Just like the Taylor guy here in Indiana, these dems don't fact check. They don't care if their message is filled with bad stats, lies and incorrect terminology or not.

The sad part is that their methods work. Did you hear the applause vs boos at the end of one dude's speech? Disappointing...

The buzz words and talking points they use are the ones that resonate with the electorate. They've been hammering away at "assualt weapons" for a good 30 years. Remember, the accusation is more important than the truth.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Th..th..tha..that..that's not all folks!
    Virginia HB1627 Criminalizes Criticism Of Governor & His Pals.

3n88gd.jpg

He and his lackeys also made it almost impossible to recall him and if they get close they can always change the rules again. This man is a true tyrant

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Unless there are other issues that you think are more important than the 2A, which you happen to align with the Democratic party on, I cant figure out why any gun owner votes Democrat. They are actually being very open about their goals now. The Democrats are wanting to ban and regulate.

I'm just a little upset that the Dems are forcing me to vote Trump this time around.

I don't want to, but I have to agree with you.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Some are. Its that moment of panic when you realize being a lever pulling party liner is not the best way to go.

This^^^^^

Le's hope they have learned their lesson. Maybe the apathetic will realize that their vote does count.and the Libertarians will realizethat their protest vote...

Does not.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    [FONT=&amp]The bar for harassment is already as low as “vulgar language” in Virginia’s code 18.2-152.7:1: If any person, with the intent to coerce, intimidate, or harass any person, shall use a computer or computer network to communicate obscene, vulgar, profane, lewd, lascivious, or indecent language, or make any suggestion or proposal of an obscene nature, or threaten any illegal or immoral act, he shall be guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor.[/FONT]
    Yeah. The only new part is that they can prosecute in Richmond if it is against a state employee.

The only saving grace part of it is the intent needed.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Virginia the new bellwether for progressive thought.

Electoral College[FONT=&amp]SB 399 gives all Virginia’s electoral votes to the winner of the national presidential popular vote.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]The law only goes into effect when states cumulatively possessing a majority of the electoral votes have passed such legislation as part of an agreement called the National Popular Vote Compact.[/FONT]
    The compact still needs 74 more electoral votes to go into effect, according to its website. Virginia would add 13.

Give their electoral votes to NY and CA.

bell·weth·er /ˈbelˌweT͟Hər/

noun

the leading sheep of a flock, with a bell on its neck.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I'm just a little upset that the Dems are forcing me to vote Trump this time around.

I don't want to, but I have to agree with you.

Same. Can't believe it's come to this, but Trump is a less clear and present danger to my life and freedom than the DNC now.

Can't enjoy free healthcare when I'm dead on the ground because the police shot me during a confiscation.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Virginia the new bellwether for progressive thought.

Give their electoral votes to NY and CA.

bell·weth·er /ˈbelˌweT͟Hər/

noun

the leading sheep of a flock, with a bell on its neck.

If Pres. Trump wins the popular vote, you're going to see that undone in record time.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    I can tell you rigjt now CMS reimbursement is getting worst. Let that sink in before thinking about Medicare for all.

Most boomers elected medicare substitute insurance for lesser premiums, ehich is actually worst when time to claim or use the benefit. Healthcare problem is a lot deeper than most think.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Same. Can't believe it's come to this, but Trump is a less clear and present danger to my life and freedom than the DNC now.

Can't enjoy free healthcare when I'm dead on the ground because the police shot me during a confiscation.

But on the bright side, at that point you'll have expanded voting rights.

Top Bottom