• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I was apprehensive myself, but I believe this has turned out as well as could be expected. VA residents will learn the hard way about their mistakes at the voting booth, but the damage might well be lessened by today's efforts.

National awareness was achieved with today's peaceful protest.

This is another election year and we will see how it affects VA and the rest of the nation. In the longer run, this may not turn out how the dems thought it would?

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    OK,
    8.5 million people live in VA most of them are liberals no different than NY,IL,MD and the other communist states. I am glad it was a peaceful event but in the end of the day does anyone really believe the Democrats give a crap? The game has not changed 22,000 people
    show up to do a hippie style protest it did no more than the million woman march did to change the DJT election and they had VAgaga hats!

The gun laws have and will pass protest jump up and down create signs give speeches create memes pass non binding sanctuary laws that cannot be enforced. It does not change a result of a election while many believe that the laws infringe on the constitution the laws are no different than the laws in other states that held up in court.

Other than Alex Jones showing up in a “tank” and some guys in full kit looking stupid it was a good event when you have 10,000 armed people without a a AD/ND. They protested and set a good example for the MSM and the nation that a peaceful armed protest is possible and the early threats were unwarranted. I was considered about a rouge shooter and the confined space with limited exits.

Its sad to say but VA is probably a “blue state” at the state level from now on. The BHO economy expanded the D.C. area mostly into VA and the swamp rats are very liberal and pro government. I feel for them the same as I do for the patriots that live in the other blue states.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    OK,
    8.5 million people live in VA most of them are liberals no different than NY,IL,MD and the other communist states. I am glad it was a peaceful event but in the end of the day does anyone really believe the Democrats give a crap? The game has not changed 22,000 people
    show up to do a hippie style protest it did no more than the million woman march did to change the DJT election and they had VAgaga hats!

The gun laws have and will pass protest jump up and down create signs give speeches create memes pass non binding sanctuary laws that cannot be enforced. It does not change a result of a election while many believe that the laws infringe on the constitution the laws are no different than the laws in other states that held up in court.

Other than Alex Jones showing up in a “tank” and some guys in full kit looking stupid it was a good event when you have 10,000 armed people without a a AD/ND. They protested and set a good example for the MSM and the nation that a peaceful armed protest is possible and the early threats were unwarranted. I was considered about a rouge shooter and the confined space with limited exits.

Its sad to say but VA is probably a “blue state” at the state level from now on. The BHO economy expanded the D.C. area mostly into VA and the swamp rats are very liberal and pro government. I feel for them the same as I do for the patriots that live in the other blue states.
    Well then I suspect west virginia is about to get a whole lot bigger. Buy your souvenir VA maps now.
    One way or another the people of VA arent buying into the democrats unconstitutional bull****. And the courts have it wrong.
    Did you swear an oath to uphold and defend a judge Brad? I didn't. My oath was to the constitution.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I was apprehensive myself, but I believe this has turned out as well as could be expected. VA residents will learn the hard way about their mistakes at the voting booth, but the damage might well be lessened by today's efforts.

National awareness was achieved with today's peaceful protest.

This is another election year and we will see how it affects VA and the rest of the nation. In the longer run, this may not turn out how the dems thought it would?
    What mistakes at the voting booth? They were outvoted. By a lot. The densely populated urban centers have gotten bigger. They vote Democrat.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Now when the laws to confiscate are passed we will see if the "Will not comply" chant was words or will they hold their ground. We will know shortly.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Now when the laws to confiscate are passed we will see if the "Will not comply" chant was words or will they hold their ground. We will know shortly.
    From what I have read, compliance rates in other states have generally been pretty low. It probably won’t be much different here.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Well if they pass them good luck enforcing them. People will not comply period and there's not enough of them to make them. They used the last peaceful means they had today to try and change the dems minds. Their conscience will be clear.
    I hope the [STRIKE]democrats[/STRIKE] LEO’s listen and do not violate their oath

With all the fear mongering in advance the LEO’s assigned for security and crowd control must have been apprehensive all day. Even with all their LEO toys and trucks they were seriously outgunned, just because of shear numbers. This should be a good wake up call for whatever teams are tasked with enforcing any laws the democrats pass.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    From what I have read, compliance rates in other states have generally been pretty low. It probably won’t be much different here.
    IIRC the compliance rate for registration in CT was about 10%, and there aren't any counties declaring themselves 2A sanctuaries or sheriffs deputizing the public to thwart gun confiscation in CT

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Honestly did anyone here expect anything different?

22,000 people vs a population of 8.5 million mostly liberals please pick a different hill to die upon!

The Democratic version of a oath is personal power and wealth the constitution means nothing to the people of Virginia that are in power.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN

22,000 people vs a population of 8.5 million mostly liberals please pick a different hill to die upon!

The Democratic version of a oath is personal power and wealth the constitution means nothing to the people of Virginia that are in power.

This phrase is usually reserved for lost causes. Please explain why you chose to use it in this context. In my humble opinion what these patriots did certainly does not equate to dying on some hill by choice.

Seriously, what are you on about? I, and I presume many others, are still trying to figure you out.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville

22,000 people vs a population of 8.5 million mostly liberals

You keep saying this, have you ever driven through or lived in Va?
    I actuality the left only has 5-7% more voters at this time, Over the last 30 years the numbers have gone back and fourth more than once there.

And its not like its the only State that has this growing problem. Many States like Maryland are run by 3-4 counties. Its a numbers game.
    Maryland and Virginia are both very Conservative States when you remove a few counties from each....

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You keep saying this, have you ever driven through or lived in Va?
    I actuality the left only has 5-7% more voters at this time, Over the last 30 years the numbers have gone back and fourth more than once there.

And its not like its the only State that has this growing problem. Many States like Maryland are run by 3-4 counties. Its a numbers game.
    Maryland and Virginia are both very Conservative States when you remove a few counties from each....
    Those few counties have millions of people. They’re not so insignificant that you can count them as outliers. I would say that Virginia has become a very divided state where the urban and suburban counties have overcome the rural ones.

That said, voting patterns are very dynamic. And a red or blue outcome depends largely how the people in the center vote. Sometimes they go red, sometimes blue. And as the center progresses towards the left, it’s getting more blue. But, I think as the Democrats break far left, the middle may not go along. We’ll see.

But it’s a mistake to assume conservatives who think like you, outnumber the progressives who think like them. If Virginia can correct itself, it’s not gonna be because conservatives willed it as much as it sill be because moderates have seen enough of what Democrats are becoming.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I am about using common sense when battling for the 2AD in a blue state it makes no sense the entire government is blue it’s Democratic State. It’s a dream if a person thinks protesting and sanctuary counties, cities that have no legal binding will change the legislature from passing draconian gun laws.

The courts are the last chance for VA but if a law was upheld in another state it will probably be upheld in VA.
    Resources to support the 2AD are finite and using all your ammo on a target that will not give you any results makes no sense to me. The lawmakers are not doing a switch and bait they ran on a anti 2AD platform now they are implementing it.

The inconvenient truth is the NRA got caught flatfooted IMO in VA and did not raise the alarm in enough time to help. I would have donated money to the VA cause if it would have become a national fight. Bloomberg’s money flooded in and so did his anti freedom agenda while the pro 2AD. side stood silent.

So the protest was like a bunch of dudes showing up at a ex girlfriend’s at 2am two years after the breakup probably not gonna change the outcome? IMO VA should be a example and template of what not to do and we need to look at states that are risk and fight there not at the scene of the last fight.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I am about using common sense when battling for the 2AD in a blue state it makes no sense the entire government is blue it’s Democratic State. It’s a dream if a person thinks protesting and sanctuary counties, cities that have no legal binding will change the legislature from passing draconian gun laws.

The courts are the last chance for VA but if a law was upheld in another state it will probably be upheld in VA.
    Resources to support the 2AD are finite and using all your ammo on a target that will not give you any results makes no sense to me. The lawmakers are not doing a switch and bait they ran on a anti 2AD platform now they are implementing it.

The inconvenient truth is the NRA got caught flatfooted IMO in VA and did not raise the alarm in enough time to help. I would have donated money to the VA cause if it would have become a national fight. Bloomberg’s money flooded in and so did his anti freedom agenda while the pro 2AD. side stood silent.

So the protest was like a bunch of dudes showing up at a ex girlfriend’s at 2am two years after the breakup probably not gonna change the outcome? IMO VA should be a example and template of what not to do and we need to look at states that are risk and fight there not at the scene of the last fight.
    I disagree. It’s true enough that VA is a blue state. But not by a huge margin. It’s divided. I don’t think the lobby day was a waste of time for the long game. People who are on the left already won't have their minds changed. They have a majority in their house and senate, and they have a Democrat governor. Nothing is going to stop their will right now. But in future elections the truth of how the group was falsely portrayed may help sway moderates to view the democrats in power now as radicals.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

How much have you donated to the NRA before?
    not dues. Thats not donating.
    And why do all gun owners rely on only the NRA to "do something"? But if something bad happens regarding the 2nd amendment it's all the NRA's fault. Damned if they do damned if they dont.
    NEWSFLASH!!!
    The NRA aren't the guardians of the 2nd Amendment, WE ARE !
    The NRA is a way for us to rally, like a 2nd amendment union.
    But if you arent a dues paying member of the union then you don't even have a right to complain about them. And it takes more than just membership dues, it takes donations for specific causes.
    But the most effective way to protect the 2nd is by voting and then staying in contact with your elected officials. It baffles me the number of gun people I talk to who dont even vote. Everyone always has some excuse. But they sure do complain. The loudest complainers a lot of times didn't even ****ing vote. Talk about people who deserve a gibbs slap.
    Go vote people. You dont even have to leave your home, theyll mail you a damn ballot. You can even go vote early. There are no good excuse. Only laziness and complacency.
    The snowflakes might be the biggest **** ups on the planet and lazy and moochers, but the one thing they kick conservatives asses on is getting their side out and voting.
    They get off their lazy fat asses in november and vote in order to keep that welfare money coming that comes out of OUR checks!!!!
    So if you want to keep more of your money and your guns, go vote in November because if Trump doesn't win we will see the end of this country if the democrats take control.

And Brad, I haven't heard anything that makes any sense come from you. You haven't given any solution on how virginians can get back their rights or preserve them. All you've done is bash them and all other pro-freedom Americans who may not be a skilled gunfighter.
    Obviously the ballot box and courts aren't gonna work by your own words. So now what? Lay down and take it?
    Maybe you but I dont think they will.

A lot of people in VA are conservatives and the votes that gave the Democrats the majority were out of their districts. They just had to sit back and take it because of the cities. Not their fault. Thats why they used their voices and so many counties passed 2nd amendment sanctuary resolutions, to protect their local communities from big city anti-gun politicians. They did all they could.
    The rally was brave men and women standing up and risking their lives and freedom in all honesty to show that they will not submit or be intimidated by this governor. They knew their faces would be recorded and theyd be named and probably singled out later by this governor when he comes for their guns.
    You keep belittling their 22,000 number. Well you didn't even think that many would show up so already they did more than you gave them credit for. I believe it was more like 50k there, but even if it was youd be belittling that number too. You just talk crap. Thats all.
    They have used up their peaceful options. If he comes for them, theyll be forced to do what they have to do, and their local law enforcement backs them up. I think they are very brave and deserve more than having someone in Indiana on the internet keyboard with a big mouth make fun of them who hasn't done crap

Last edited:
    Top Bottom