• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    In a perfect world my solution would be to form another state I think that’s a pipe dream but a central VA would it be nice!
    Its sad to say the Patriots in VA will exist just like the ones in NY, MD, IL and other non free states they only have one option left at this point outside of waiting for the next election and getting the vote out.

I pay my dues to the NRA but I only donate money to the NRA-ILA since Kelly turned me on to them!
    IMO the NRA should have made the VA election a national issue along with the GOA and the other small groups.
    I agree with all the voting sentiment if DJT doesn’t win our landscape will change overnight.

What I mean by common sense!

We as INGO collectively have our minds made up we are supporters of the 2AD no matter what! No compromise no way got it!
    That plays well to us we understand why the 2AD is important.
    IMO outreach to moderate people is what’s most important why we need a 2AD and how and why the founding fathers were adamant about the right to bear arms. The effective of a good conversation about the 2A with a uniformed moderate will go much further than turning them off with the “my rights” speech.
    Look at the issue from a different angle we are already supporters of the 2AD we need more supporters.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    OK,
    8.5 million people live in VA most of them are liberals no different than NY,IL,MD and the other communist states. I am glad it was a peaceful event but in the end of the day does anyone really believe the Democrats give a crap? The game has not changed 22,000 people
    show up to do a hippie style protest it did no more than the million woman march did to change the DJT election and they had VAgaga hats!

The gun laws have and will pass protest jump up and down create signs give speeches create memes pass non binding sanctuary laws that cannot be enforced. It does not change a result of a election while many believe that the laws infringe on the constitution the laws are no different than the laws in other states that held up in court.

Other than Alex Jones showing up in a “tank” and some guys in full kit looking stupid it was a good event when you have 10,000 armed people without a a AD/ND. They protested and set a good example for the MSM and the nation that a peaceful armed protest is possible and the early threats were unwarranted. I was considered about a rouge shooter and the confined space with limited exits.

Its sad to say but VA is probably a “blue state” at the state level from now on. The BHO economy expanded the D.C. area mostly into VA and the swamp rats are very liberal and pro government. I feel for them the same as I do for the patriots that live in the other blue states.

Just don't understand the Debbie Downer persona there, Brad

Northam was elected Governor with 53.9% of the vote, which was 47.6% of registered voters - so really only about 25.7% of eligible voters, and he needed a record turnout to achieve that margin and it was before anyone knew about Governor Blackface

In 2013 McCauliff only just edged Cuccinelli 47.8% to 45.2% on 43% turnout with a Libertarian siphoning off 6.5% of the vote, so arguably a Republican could/should have won that except for losing the Legalize It! vote. Dem won on 20.6% of the vote

So I don't think you can say most Virginians are liberals, and your uniformly negative posts about the Lobby Day rally prior to it happening make your skills at prognostication suspect

Northam has to run again in 2021, overcome being Governor Blackface and Governor Palpatine and he is arguably likely to lose control of the senate where Dems have only a two seat margin just gained in the last election. By exposing his totalitarian nature in pandering to his base, I expect the turn out of right thinking right leaning people to be higher and we'll be coming off year 5 of Trump. It's sad that they let the legislature get away from them, but mechanisms are in place to limit the damage, the Northamistas will be tied up in the courts on their traitorous legislation and then go down hard just like Biden will in '20 because they've had one hell of a wake-up call. They've lost a battle but not the war

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    In a perfect world my solution would be to form another state I think that’s a pipe dream but a central VA would it be nice!
    Its sad to say the Patriots in VA will exist just like the ones in NY, MD, IL and other non free states they only have one option left at this point outside of waiting for the next election and getting the vote out.

I pay my dues to the NRA but I only donate money to the NRA-ILA since Kelly turned me on to them!
    IMO the NRA should have made the VA election a national issue along with the GOA and the other small groups.
    I agree with all the voting sentiment if DJT doesn’t win our landscape will change overnight.

What I mean by common sense!

We as INGO collectively have our minds made up we are supporters of the 2AD no matter what! No compromise no way got it!
    That plays well to us we understand why the 2AD is important.
    IMO outreach to moderate people is what’s most important why we need a 2AD and how and why the founding fathers were adamant about the right to bear arms. The effective of a good conversation about the 2A with a uniformed moderate will go much further than turning them off with the “my rights” speech.
    Look at the issue from a different angle we are already supporters of the 2AD we need more supporters.

Only a little less than 2.585 million Virginians voted when Northam got elected in 2017 out of a population of slightly more than 5.430 million eligible voters, and it was a record turnout for Democrats

Take a look at the Virginia map from that election. You don't think the Dems are vulnerable in statewide elections and close state senate and house districts now that the populace is 'woke'. Oy

View attachment 83364

Only 2 senate seats and 6 house seats need to flip to make the legislature completely red

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Just don't understand the Debbie Downer persona there, Brad

Northam was elected Governor with 53.9% of the vote, which was 47.6% of registered voters - so really only about 25.7% of eligible voters, and he needed a record turnout to achieve that margin and it was before anyone knew about Governor Blackface

In 2013 McCauliff only just edged Cuccinelli 47.8% to 45.2% on 43% turnout with a Libertarian siphoning off 6.5% of the vote, so arguably a Republican could/should have won that except for losing the Legalize It! vote. Dem won on 20.6% of the vote

So I don't think you can say most Virginians are liberals, and your uniformly negative posts about the Lobby Day rally prior to it happening make your skills at prognostication suspect

Northam has to run again in 2021, overcome being Governor Blackface and Governor Palpatine and he is arguably likely to lose control of the senate where Dems have only a two seat margin just gained in the last election. By exposing his totalitarian nature in pandering to his base, I expect the turn out of right thinking right leaning people to be higher and we'll be coming off year 5 of Trump. It's sad that they let the legislature get away from them, but mechanisms are in place to limit the damage, the Northamistas will be tied up in the courts on their traitorous legislation and then go down hard just like Biden will in '20 because they've had one hell of a wake-up call. They've lost a battle but not the war

The commercial with the big pickup truck, presumably with a white nationalist Trump supporting, Gillespie sympathizer at the wheel, chasing down minority race children, I'm sure helped the numbers too.

But, there is no denying that the demographics in Virginia have changed. There's large immigrant communities, as well as the suburban areas around DC full of Obamanites working in government or on government contracts. So it's not like what was alleged by some people at the Lobby Day event, who implied that people stayed home. But people always stay home. Half or less of eligible voters don't vote. it's not an issue of mistake. They're just doing what they always do, and will probably do it again next time. I don't think it's insurmountable, though. Some things could fire people up to want to vote, like a lot of Trump supporters who said they voted for the first time. But there were a lot of people on the other side voting for the first time as well.

And that's where the battle is. Since about half of eligible voters vote, and those are pretty close to split half for each side, it's a matter of who can be convinced of who to vote for. So how many 2A supporting eligible voters didn't vote, and of that number, how many can be persuaded to go vote, and will vote for pro-2A candidates?

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    If the Republicans get “woke” and get out and vote?

I cannot get over Governor “blackface” the guy that called for killing babies after birth. His party was voted into power after all this happened and the Democrats were promising to pass anti 2 AD laws. With all of that the Republicans still didn’t win?
    I wonder if passing the actual laws will wake them ?
    I think TT hit on it the voters of VA on the right and center are lazy and did not vote now they are upset. Will that anger last until the next election?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Only a little less than 2.585 million Virginians voted when Northam got elected in 2017 out of a population of slightly more than 5.430 million eligible voters, and it was a record turnout for Democrats

Take a look at the Virginia map from that election. You don't think the Dems are vulnerable in statewide elections and close state senate and house districts now that the populace is 'woke'. Oy

View attachment 83364

Only 2 senate seats and 6 house seats need to flip to make the legislature completely red

Many of those blue counties are densely populated areas and predominately vote democrat when they vote. I read an article the other day that tried to answer the question how VA turned blue for 2018. As with most things, it's not just one thing. It's young people with progressive ideas entering the voting pool, it's an increase in the size of government whose population settled in suburban DC area in VA. But the top reason was a large influx of immigrants who became citizens over the past decade and were voting for the first time, who have a more collective mindset which makes them favor democrats. Again, not insurmountable, given that the roughly half of Republican leaning people who didn't vote could vote in numbers enough to put them over the top. It's just harder to do now because of the urban centers got fuller of democrats.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Also, with Democrats, you can't discount the possibility that many dead people from both parties voted Democrat.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Also, with Democrats, you can't discount the possibility that many dead people from both parties voted Democrat.

Sssshh leave our NWI corruption tricks out of this. ;)
    We vote early, we vote often and all our dead relatives and those that live in chiraqi come vote over here as well.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Many of those blue counties are densely populated areas and predominately vote democrat when they vote. I read an article the other day that tried to answer the question how VA turned blue for 2018. As with most things, it's not just one thing. It's young people with progressive ideas entering the voting pool, it's an increase in the size of government whose population settled in suburban DC area in VA. But the top reason was a large influx of immigrants who became citizens over the past decade and were voting for the first time, who have a more collective mindset which makes them favor democrats. Again, not insurmountable, given that the roughly half of Republican leaning people who didn't vote could vote in numbers enough to put them over the top. It's just harder to do now because of the urban centers got fuller of democrats.

That's why I concentrated on smaller districts. The hardest change will be statewide, getting rid of the Governor (although I think anti-2A plus Governor KKK has fatally weakened him). On the other hand flipping a couple of senate districts (that only just flipped in 2019) and a handful of house (or whatever they call their lower chamber) districts is well within the realm of possibility. Holding onto that change would be more difficult, but they should be able to undo much of what Northam did in much the same way he did it

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Oh dear sweet baby Jesus, this is the type of idiocy the people of Virginia are up against. Here is a VA rep at a recent town hall describing the definition of an assault weapon. Keep in mind he wrote and introduced the house bill which would ban them.

This guy gives Kevin "ghost gun" DeLeon a run for his money when it comes to ignorance of firearms.

[video=youtube_share;DlimCLccxpQ]http://youtu.be/DlimCLccxpQ[/video]

VulpesForge

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 14, 2020
    Nowhere
    Oh dear sweet baby Jesus, this is the type of idiocy the people of Virginia are up against. Here is a VA rep at a recent town hall describing the definition of an assault weapon. Keep in mind he wrote and introduced the house bill which would ban them.

This guy gives Kevin "ghost gun" DeLeon a run for his money when it comes to ignorance of firearms.

He's lying about the effect of the clinton era AWB, though. My god he's a trashcan. I'd be laughing if it wasn't so wrong. He doesn't have a clue on the "mass murder" with machine guns or why they were used in the first place(I'll give you a hint, it was government intervention)... "RED HOT MAGAZINE"... I think this is going to be my next signature.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

I couldn't hear him well enough to understand what he was saying (the sound quality on my laptop sucks). I'm assuming it was stupid. (safe bet! :):)

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Just like the Taylor guy here in Indiana, these dems don't fact check. They don't care if their message is filled with bad stats, lies and incorrect terminology or not.

The sad part is that their methods work. Did you hear the applause vs boos at the end of one dude's speech? Disappointing...

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Really why should they fact check, to get paid they just have to introduce and support the laws that were paid for. It's no secret Bloomberg put a lot of money into the hands of these candidates, bad law, good law, poorly written law, it's irrelevant. Just get it done and get paid.

Always follow the money

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    [h=1]Th..th..tha..that..that's not all folks!
    Virginia HB1627 Criminalizes Criticism Of Governor & His Pals.[/h]
    3n88gd.jpg

Top Bottom