Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    This seems like the most likely explanation. It seems to sometimes work, and sometimes not. It appears it may help people with severity, but it’s certainly not worth demonizing people over not getting it. Nobody is endangering others by not getting the vaccine.

I've wondered at what point in this whole narrative the definition of unvaccinated merged with contagious. Big media and the government seem to think they are the same, but they really aren't.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I've wondered at what point in this whole narrative the definition of unvaccinated merged with contagious. Big media and the government seem to think they are the same, but they really aren't.
    My guess is sometime this past summer. There was a peaceful span of maybe 4-6 months at the beginning of the year where nobody was treated like a scumbag for not wanting the shot. There were enough people wanting it that the rest of us were left alone. Once the demand began to dwindle, the social pressure started turning up. As soon as people argued it was a personal decision, then it became about the greater good. That’s when we all became scumbags.

Conspiracy designed to increase sales? Coping mechanism by the vaccinated to reassure themselves they made the right choice? Tribalism? Who knows.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This is good news. But what good is this if the Dems have already shown they don't care about court rulings, and have already said they're going to enforce it even if the USCC blocks the mandate? Hopeful, but skeptical. Thanks, Ogovernment
    If one wanted to destabilize the country, that would be an effective way to do it. Claim moral high ground to get uour supporters behind it and then middle finger the rule if law. Really, what could the courts do?

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Revised my earlier post. Though I do feel like the people 100% IN for the vaxx aren’t that far away from forcing that decision on others. Their dismissiveness towards others and the information (not conspiracies) being provided here leads me to feel that way.

After being lied to and lied to, concerns being dismissed, warnings ignored for decades by the government, businesses and the corporate media, I’m just beyond cynical anymore.
    2020 made me actually understand on a gut level how a society can put millions of people in death camps or chop hundreds of thousands of their neighbors to death with machetes. I have never been more convinced of the absolute necessity of keeping and bearing arms.

It's not for Russian paratroopers, it's for my neighbors when the media virus infects their minds and they pick up trowels and pickaxes and machetes and come to kill me for being a wrongthinker.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Chasing out experienced employees over this should cause management to cashier their HR departments, it's a high price to pay in this labor short economy.
    In our company it wasn’t H.R. pushing a jab or job mandate, it was the owner of the company. The same owner who turned me onto Hillsdale College. Was pretty surprised he would do that.

One coworker thinks he must have been paid off or part of some conspiracy.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    If one wanted to destabilize the country, that would be an effective way to do it. Claim moral high ground to get uour supporters behind it and then middle finger the rule if law. Really, what could the courts do?

NOTHING! By design the judicial branch had no enforcement mechanism…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    My guess is sometime this past summer. There was a peaceful span of maybe 4-6 months at the beginning of the year where nobody was treated like a scumbag for not wanting the shot. There were enough people wanting it that the rest of us were left alone. Once the demand began to dwindle, the social pressure started turning up. As soon as people argued it was a personal decision, then it became about the greater good. That’s when we all became scumbags.

Conspiracy designed to increase sales? Coping mechanism by the vaccinated to reassure themselves they made the right choice? Tribalism? Who knows.
    They were using greater good arguments with masks. Early on with the vaccines even many of the “greater good” zealots couldn’t get a vaccines. But once they become vaccinated, now they’re the good guys. They’re doing their part. They’re contributing to ending the epidemic. They’re saving lives. They’re “safe”.

You people who won’t get vaccinated, you’re the bad guys. You’re not doing your part. You’re taking lives. You’re unsafe. Disgusting. Contagious.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    They were using greater good arguments with masks. Early on with the vaccines even many of the “greater good” zealots couldn’t get a vaccines. But once they become vaccinated, now they’re the good guys. They’re doing their part. They’re contributing to ending the epidemic. They’re saving lives. They’re “safe”.

You people who won’t get vaccinated, you’re the bad guys. You’re not doing your part. You’re taking lives. You’re unsafe. Disgusting. Contagious.
    The Deplorables, Part Deux.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

I think at that point it all boils down to what the man with the gun decides to do. Watching the USSR and Warsaw pact die I think the turning point came when the man with the gun simply told his bosses, I'm not going to shoot those people anymore, and the game was over.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think at that point it all boils down to what the man with the gun decides to do. Watching the USSR and Warsaw pact die I think the turning point came when the man with the gun simply told his bosses, I'm not going to shoot those people anymore, and the game was over.
    Unfortunately, all the people who have the moral fortitude to say I’m not gonna shoot those people are the same ones standing up now saying I not taking that mandatory vaccine, and getting discharged/fired for it.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Reference to the USSR/Warsaw pact aside, I read it as anyone with a gun. “WE” can make those choices.
    In the context of what jamil is talking about are the men with guns propping up the regime.

That can be extended to anyone who has authority from the government to interfere in others lives with the threat of force.

When those propping up a regime say, no more, the regime is on its last legs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom