• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    I used the concepts from this class on a dude in Portland last week. Worked fairly well. He did get a little upset at first but then went on to bother some other people. The stuff works. You have to give it a workout and practice it. I don't do it enough.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I used the concepts from this class on a dude in Portland last week. Worked fairly well. He did get a little upset at first but then went on to bother some other people. The stuff works. You have to give it a workout and practice it. I don't do it enough.

If it requires being a &@$/ towards other @$$holes then my wife will be top of the class next month. :):

As for me I'm a nice guy. I'll just let the Ol Lady handle it.

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    If it requires being a &@$/ towards other @$$holes then my wife will be top of the class next month. :):

As for me I'm a nice guy. I'll just let the Ol Lady handle it.

It can involve that. It's really a lot better if you can be smooth enough to keep it from escalating to that. I'm not always too slick.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Not filling up anymore? Maybe time to start offering Managing Confrontations Level 2: Critical Dynamic Confronation Skills.

That or more importantly really up the social media presence. Instagram, Twitter, whatever the heck else. I know at least one Indiana instructor who sells out classes all over the place solely because of that.

MinuteManMike

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Lawrence, IN
    @cedartop:
    You don't have this class showing on your FACEBOOK page. Also, do you have an email mailing list? I do not see that on your site.

I'd love to attend but I just pre-paid for something else to do that day. Dangit.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I plugged this class today on another class. I hope that helps. We were talking about tactical rudeness and it made me think of this class. The daughter is looking forward to it.

I am working on where she should stab Jackson as a warning, and where to stab him if she is serious.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    :):

[video=youtube;0vWgx1I6qrY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vWgx1I6qrY[/video]

What ****ty gun handling.

Stabbing is different. I know from experience Jackson is not going to take you serious of you talk nice.

Top Bottom