• jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Now do gangs…

I did think about that but couldn't find data per state that was apples to apples. Or maybe it was late and my google fu was wearing out.

But inner-city shootings aren't all gang related. It's usually an issue with the culture of reputation. Someone disrespects you and you have to stand up. Many of these shootings are indeed about rival gangs, drug deals gone bad, punishment of a wayward gang member. Etcetera. But being a youth in that culture means you can't let people disrespect you. So they shoot each other. I don't see that ending until they can break free from the culture of reputation.

That's not a problem laws will necessarily solve, at least not unless they can get to root causes and change whatever policies might help fix it. The strong correlation with Gini Index was very interesting. (Gini Index is a measurement of income inequality in the given domain) I don't think the stronger correlation implies a problem that redistribution of wealth will solve. But maybe fixing other policies would help resolve that too.

I don't have the resources but I'd love for someone who does to do a deep dive to see if Gini Index correlates with what I'm calling the culture of reputation. I suspect it does to some extent, because it seems intuitive that income inequality provides an environment suitable for a culture of reputation to grow. But I strongly suspect that the actual cause is fatherless homes. I'd like to see how well that correlates. It would be hard to quantify "culture of reputation" to fit into an equation that would be meaningful. But, that's one thing I could do. Recreate the spreadsheet and calculate the correlation between fatherless homes and "gun violence". I'm pretty sure there are fatherless homes stats for each state.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    KLB should be along to nitpick that obvious generalization shortly. :rolleyes:
    Nah, people like to throw around how this or that is or isn't a right. I am questioning the logic.

Which part of what I said do you disagree with?
    • Travel was not dependent upon form of transportation anymore than RTBA was upon kid of gun or Freedom of speech on the type of media used
    • Rights are infringed upon all the time, this does not mean they are not rights
    • Rights and privileges are synonymous

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Seems normal to me. :nuts:

1657214666424.png

Highland Park shooter posted pictures online of his 'teenage sex doll' hanged in closet saying 'Sophie killed herself, I don't understand why'​

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Nah, people like to throw around how this or that is or isn't a right. I am questioning the logic.

Which part of what I said do you disagree with?
    • Travel was not dependent upon form of transportation anymore than RTBA was upon kid of gun or Freedom of speech on the type of media used
    • Rights are infringed upon all the time, this does not mean they are not rights
    • Rights and privileges are synonymous
    My point was pointed at your quibble about private property. of COURSE you cant just wander onto private property freely. I never meant that because I THOUGHT it was obvious and didnt need to be spoken. But of course you had to "correct" me. (and since he didnt explicitly mention private property either, I figured you'd be along shortly to correct him too)

DpQ9YJl.png

Last edited:

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    It appears the entire family is well “short a few brain cells”.

I wonder if his parents were the problem? I mean with “mom” flashing the SWAT dudes and all. Then ”dad” signing off for weapons?

The freak “mom” is a alternative healer whatever that is.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Seems normal to me. :nuts:

View attachment 210186

Highland Park shooter posted pictures online of his 'teenage sex doll' hanged in closet saying 'Sophie killed herself, I don't understand why'​

That's actually pretty funny. When you're so ugly your inanimate sex doll hangs herself in the closet to escape being with you.

Who let him buy a sex doll? I'd rather catch my son with an AR under his bed.

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

That Kamala **** is nothing but a token; and an idiotic one to boot.

Pure morons in that bull**** administration.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Top Bottom