• ...and so much more!
  • dw.watts

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2021
    Kokomo
    The most hilarious statement in the Loctite MSDS is this one:

“Harmful to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment.”

Now my imagination is running away with me, picturing a comic book situation where Aquaman is trying to use Loctite and all his fishy friends start floating to the surface belly up.

Okay time for some sleep.

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    Ya, and they just raised it to 21 because 18 is too young to make a lifelong choice like which color you wanna paint your chicken coop.
    A few years ago, a local hardware store started asking for ID for spraypaint. When I inquired why, she said there was an incident where they sold spraypaint to some kids. The young folks left the store, went around the corner of the building and proceeded to immediately put their purchase to work.

It looked something like this (not actual photo):
    tagging.jpg

The hardware store owner didn't really appreciate their "artwork".

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    WD40 has an age restriction for **** sake. I have wrinkly skin and a gray beard, but the Walmart self check lady still made me show my ID. To buy WD40!
    Wow!

They should have an age restricted section in stores, just like Family Video.

migunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 4, 2011
    DeMotte
    Went to Wallster to pick up a few groceries and a tube of Loctite Blue. Moving from one side of the store to the other takes me past the ammo counter so naturally I take a look and they had a few 325 boxes of Federal Automatch 22LR. Of course I bought my 3 box limit. Checking out, there was no ID/age check or anything. I am 70 but the checkout lady never asked or commented at all, just rang me up. I left the counter, picked up the Loctite and headed up front to the self checkout. When scanning my stuff I noticed it said the Loctite was age restricted and had to be reset by the helper before I could continue.

I know I do not get out much but when did it change that I could buy bullets without an ID but I can't by Loctite?
    Glue sniffer druggies? Most likely reason I can think up!

Top Bottom