• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Uh oh. Don’t know if I should post this and DeSantis 2024, Trump 2024, or here.

Like the photos lacking context of alleged risque photoes of Trump with his daughter, context should be required of this. Unless an interested consumer is a paleoconservative (whatever the **** that is) just looking for dirt to protect their god-king.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Exactly. We removed practical things like shop classes and home ec and replaced them with woke BS.

This is why *WE* homeschool.
    I've read that some schools are trying to bring back shop class, but they're having trouble finding anyone who can teach it. Some districts have removed educational requirements for the position just hoping to find someone who knows their way around a shop.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Some districts have removed educational requirements for the position just hoping to find someone who knows their way around a shop.

Well, probably both that you need to find someone that knows how to do it, AND has the teaching 'requirements' the school system wants.

AND, that will deal with the new 'wokeness'.

AND, that will deal with undisciplined kids.

Back in the day, the shop teachers were the 'disciplinarians'.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    When I was in high school(early 90s) my female art teacher lived with the female health teacher as a couple,the art teacher was not afraid of sharing this information openly,the health teacher was. The English teacher openly supported Antifa,and she was close to 70 years old(I was asked by her if I was interested).

The only teachers I had that were not liberal were my government/econ(one semester of each class) teacher and world history teacher. Most of the rest were very liberal.

Rural Indiana school.
    Early 90s Antifa? I don't even think there was such a thing then. Well not by that name anyway, there was something called the Anti Racist Action which was a predecessor of Antifa.

Geez. I didn't know the political leanings of any of my teachers, nor in most cases who they lived with. I graduated in '83. That is still a pretty quick change.
    I didn't know them either really. Late 80s for myself and not rural. NWI and NE IL.
    Like the photos lacking context of alleged risque photoes of Trump with his daughter, context should be required of this. Unless an interested consumer is a paleoconservative (whatever the **** that is) just looking for dirt to protect their god-king.
    Per the article a couple of girls said he did attend some parties after graduation. I know at my sons graduation party a couple of his teachers stopped by, there wasn't any alcohol at his but I'm pretty sure some of the other parties he may have attended did. So yeah some more context is needed.
    'Two former students, both women, remembered him attending at least two parties where alcohol was served, but they said that the parties took place after graduation and that they were not bothered by his presence at the time, although they question it now.
    I've read that some schools are trying to bring back shop class, but they're having trouble finding anyone who can teach it. Some districts have removed educational requirements for the position just hoping to find someone who knows their way around a shop.
    My local school has a building trades class, they generally build a house from the ground up during the school year then sell it to fund the next years class. Students do most/all of the work and have electricians/plumbers/etc supervise and/or inspect. They also partner with an outside agency for welding and not sure what else. But no wood/metal/auto shop classes like there was when I was back in school unfortunately. I think the outside agency may offer auto mechanic classes though. These aren't the typical one period classes though, they are 1/2 day outside the school.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Early 90s Antifa? I don't even think there was such a thing then. Well not by that name anyway, there was something called the Anti Racist Action which was a predecessor of Antifa.
    You would be wrong. Antifa has been around since the 1920s. It started appearing on college campuses in 1970s.

"While Antifa emerged from the putrefied political ideology of the 1960s(even this is misleading,given they originated in the 1920s), its tactics (organizational, operational, and support) are more a product of decades of fermentation through the suffocation of failure and legal prosecution, which created a potent cocktail of tactical strength mixed with inebriated feelings of invincibility among its members, who imbibe Anarchist propaganda through websites like CrimethIinc, and many others. CrimethInc not only advocates the most proven subversive and violent tactics of anarchists, but also the psychological, sociological, managerial, legal, and procedural components necessary for lethality and operational success – no doubt the contrivances of expert subversives and not amateurs."

"Highly organized as decentralized autonomous cells, clusters, branches, and networks (national and international), Antifa is remarkably fluid, changing size, associations, partnerships, posture, and even locations while remaining capable of rapid mobilization and demobilization given opportunities and challenges. Priding itself on “horizontality,” the capability to operate in loose affinities and partnerships with other cells and groupings, Antifa strives to be fast, flat, and fluid while seizing platforms for key events such as Presidential inaugurals or major economic events such as the ministerial meeting of the World Trade Organization (1999), which Antifa and other radicals turned into the “Battle in Seattle.” (1999).

"Antifa: The Anti-Fascist Handbook, these activists toured with popular alternative(ie grunge) bands in the ’90s, trying to ensure that neo-Nazis did not recruit their fans.(this is what the mainstream has said) In 2002, they disrupted a speech by the head of the World Church of the Creator, a white-supremacist group in Pennsylvania; 25 people were arrested in the resulting brawl."

My Listening to and having stickers of said Seattle grunge bands is what attracted my teachers attention. I was introduced to grunge around 1988,and by 1989 it was mostly what I was into(some metal as well). A cousin of mine a few years older and in college introduced me into that world. In the UK Antifa was part of punk,in the USA it really took off with grunge music. You likely can not find anything at all on the true history of Antifa. You can find the watered down for public consumption information. Seattle was a sea change in how Antifa recruited. Before it was mostly college campuses. They found a new group of already angry youth,that was just as easily led.

Who provided security for Nirvana on their first tour(1988)? Antifa,and they did so up until Bleach. Who provided it for Alice in Chains in 1989-1991? Antifa. History is not always what you are feed. If you went to a grunge concert in the those years you saw them,as I did. Rarely some had the anarchist A in red,but most wore just black. Very few wore masks,but you would spot a group of them on occasion to the side of the stage(I remember them at a Nirvana concert in Ohio in 1990 ). You may see a few if you can find pictures of grunge concerts of that era(no small task given very few were allowed camera's). Anyone who paid attention while at any of the late 1980s-early 1990s grunge concerts could also confirm this. One day history is not about anyone remembers,but becomes "what was written" and then it is further edited by what was allowed to be shared.

Some watered down links where I got some of the quoted paragraphs.

Last edited:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    You would be wrong. Antifa has been around since the 1920s. It started appearing on college campuses in 1970s.

"While Antifa emerged from the putrefied political ideology of the 1960s(even this is misleading,given they originated in the 1920s), its tactics (organizational, operational, and support) are more a product of decades of fermentation through the suffocation of failure and legal prosecution, which created a potent cocktail of tactical strength mixed with inebriated feelings of invincibility among its members, who imbibe Anarchist propaganda through websites like CrimethIinc, and many others. CrimethInc not only advocates the most proven subversive and violent tactics of anarchists, but also the psychological, sociological, managerial, legal, and procedural components necessary for lethality and operational success – no doubt the contrivances of expert subversives and not amateurs."
    Anti fascist groups have been around since the 1920-1930s, that is correct. One of the early groups was antifascist action(AFA)(Not to be confused with the later group of the same name from the 80s) which used a flag similar to todays Antifa.
    "Highly organized as decentralized autonomous cells, clusters, branches, and networks (national and international), Antifa is remarkably fluid, changing size, associations, partnerships, posture, and even locations while remaining capable of rapid mobilization and demobilization given opportunities and challenges. Priding itself on “horizontality,” the capability to operate in loose affinities and partnerships with other cells and groupings, Antifa strives to be fast, flat, and fluid while seizing platforms for key events such as Presidential inaugurals or major economic events such as the ministerial meeting of the World Trade Organization (1999), which Antifa and other radicals turned into the “Battle in Seattle.” (1999).

"Antifa: The Anti-Fascist Handbook, these activists toured with popular alternative(ie grunge) bands in the ’90s, trying to ensure that neo-Nazis did not recruit their fans.(this is what the mainstream has said) In 2002, they disrupted a speech by the head of the World Church of the Creator, a white-supremacist group in Pennsylvania; 25 people were arrested in the resulting brawl."
    Those are referring to groups that preceded "Antifa", similar ideologies/tactics but they weren't called "Antifa" As an example the disruption of the speech at the World Church of the Creator was done by the Anti Racist Action.
    My Listening to and having stickers of said Seattle grunge bands is what attracted my teachers attention. I was introduced to grunge around 1988,and by 1989 it was mostly what I was into(some metal as well). A cousin of mine a few years older and in college introduced me into that world. In the UK Antifa was part of punk,in the USA it really took off with grunge music. You likely can not find anything at all on the true history of Antifa. You can find the watered down for public consumption information. Seattle was a sea change in how Antifa recruited. Before it was mostly college campuses. They found a new group of already angry youth,that was just as easily led.

Who provided security for Nirvana on their first tour(1988)? Antifa,and they did so up until Bleach. Who provided it for Alice in Chains in 1989-1991? Antifa. History is not always what you are feed. If you went to a grunge concert in the those years you saw them,as I did. Rarely some had the anarchist A in red,but most wore just black. Very few wore masks,but you would spot a group of them on occasion to the side of the stage(I remember them at a Nirvana concert in Ohio in 1990 ). You may see a few if you can find pictures of grunge concerts of that era(no small task given very few were allowed camera's). Anyone who paid attention while at any of the late 1980s-early 1990s grunge concerts could also confirm this. One day history is not about anyone remembers,but becomes "what was written" and then it is further edited by what was allowed to be shared.
    First use I can find of a group calling itself "Antifa" was the Rose City Antifa which founded in 2007 and claims to be the first "Antifa" and the founders of that were former ARA. Other groups before Antifa used blac block tactics and the anarchist A.
    Some watered down links where I got some of the quoted paragraphs.

So yeah there was no "Antifa" back in the 90s. Saying you had a teacher that supported "Antifa" then would be like saying you had a teacher that supported the New Black Panther Party in the early 80s.

Last edited:

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Someone should hang for this......

• A former employee, Jamie Reed, said the hospital performs sex-transitioning treatments and surgeries on minors and sometimes without parental consent

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Someone should hang for this......

• A former employee, Jamie Reed, said the hospital performs sex-transitioning treatments and surgeries on minors and sometimes without parental consent

It'll keep happening until people decide to start taking matters into their own hands.

It's pretty obvious the government has no interest in protecting minors from these pedophiles.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I'll do it.

Fix my cars, build furniture, print Glock frames. The children yearn for labor.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    LOL. Still not as funny as this one:

3c34aa1eb6eb66157528472ca4b7712d--the-hand-starwars.jpg

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It'll keep happening until people decide to start taking matters into their own hands.

It's pretty obvious the government has no interest in protecting minors from these pedophiles.
    Barnett Slepian doesn't exactly approve of this post, but the understands the reasoning

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Top Bottom