Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Walking away from the public school system is the best option. If you are not, then you either agree with their agenda or you are unwilling to make the hard life changes needed to get your children out of those schools and into the proper learning environment.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Walking away from the public school system is the best option. If you are not, then you either agree with their agenda or you are unwilling to make the hard life changes needed to get your children out of those schools and into the proper learning environment.
    Pretty broad statement, dont ya think?

You forgot an option. Actually pay attention to what they're teaching your kids. Be informed. Talk to your kids teachers and administrators. Not all schools are teaching this ********

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington

You forgot an option. Actually pay attention to what they're teaching your kids. Be informed. Talk to your kids teachers and administrators. Not all schools are teaching this ********
    This right here, granted my youngest is a high school kid now. If they were just starting school then yeah this BS would be hard to avoid. As it stands my kids are not involved in any CRT, SEL BS. He has a hot pass which means if any teacher starts in with this stuff he can simply gather his things and leave class and go to study hall. For the last couple of years here in Bloomington this has kept the peace.

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood

Have you read the reports from the 14 year old girl that was bullied and committed suicide.

Everyone, for the last 20 years, knew they had a culture of violence and bullying.

Kids spoke out. Parents spoke out.

Nothing happened.

Sure, your local public school might not have these issues… yet.

It’s just a matter of time before some Groomer sneaks their way in the door.

At this point, especially in Indiana with Vouchers, I can’t understand why anyone would send their kids to public schools.

High school sports? Tons of community and homeschool leagues for private school kids.

Bus rides to and from? Yeah, folks might have to sacrifice some for that.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Have you read the reports from the 14 year old girl that was bullied and committed suicide.

Everyone, for the last 20 years, knew they had a culture of violence and bullying.

Kids spoke out. Parents spoke out.

Nothing happened.

Sure, your local public school might not have these issues… yet.

It’s just a matter of time before some Groomer sneaks their way in the door.

At this point, especially in Indiana with Vouchers, I can’t understand why anyone would send their kids to public schools.

High school sports? Tons of community and homeschool leagues for private school kids.

Bus rides to and from? Yeah, folks might have to sacrifice some for that.
    My Homeschooled kids are not into sports, but I believe that as long as you pay the athletic fees, The school your child would normally attend cannot prevent them from joining a team. Or band. (barring try-outs, so the worst they could do is put your really good kid on the JV team out of spite)

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Any one(or more) in particular that you have a problem with?
    Did a quick browse myself (at work) and didn't see anything that stood as grooming or teaching/encouraging kids to be lgbqt or whatever other letters there are.

I review my daughters school studies and I know they aren't teaching this crap in her school

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Did a quick browse myself (at work) and didn't see anything that stood as grooming or teaching/encouraging kids to be lgbqt or whatever other letters there are.

I review my daughters school studies and I know they aren't teaching this crap in her school
    There is one, the link is dead but it lead originally to a page on this website.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

Do you know her schools policy on transgenders using any bathroom they choose, and teachers having to use their preferred pronouns or lose their job? Because in almost every school in Indiana a student who is "transgender" can use any bathroom and choose any pronoun.

Ask your daughter to bring home anything she is given at school. Even when my daughter was in school teachers would pass out books and workbooks the students were not allowed to take home(have them do it anyway). My daughter at 13 read about Marxism in a middle school classroom(Whiteland Indiana).

Without having to say my entire families life on INGO I will tell you this. My daughter was exposed to the idea she was Bi-sexual and it was normal in elementary school(also Whiteland). By middle school some of her friends where trans,gay,or bi. Not myself or any parent I knew(quite a few do to sports and band) even knew of a single kid in that middle school that said they were straight. The high school was actually an improvement.

This continued at IU during her college, and this is were as far as I am concerned thing went off the rails.
    Now, I have a trans(female to male) son in law, and yes they are legally married and have even adopted.

You can think it is not going on,but it likely is.

The article below is about Pendleton Heights High School in Pendleton, Indiana. Less than 4 months ago.

Last edited:

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn

If they have a teacher’s union, it’s a lost cause. If they get funding from the fed, it’s a lost cause. If the school has conservatives teaching and they are not speaking out public, it’s a lost cause. If a teacher says “I can’t afford to lose my job “, it’s a lost cause. If administrators don’t believe the schools should be run by the parents, it’s a lost cause. If they believe they know better than you, it’s a lost cause.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Do you know her schools policy on transgenders using any bathroom they choose, and teachers having to use their preferred pronouns or lose their job? Because in almost every school in Indiana a student who is "transgender" can use any bathroom and choose any pronouns

My school system has a policy in place that a student uses the restroom of the sex they were assigned at birth. I believe they allow those that identify as "transgender" the option to use the restroom in the nurses office.

So yes, I do know the policy, and no, a born male is not allowed to use female restrooms and vice versa

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    If they have a teacher’s union, it’s a lost cause. If they get funding from the fed, it’s a lost cause. If the school has conservatives teaching and they are not speaking out public, it’s a lost cause. If a teacher says “I can’t afford to lose my job “, it’s a lost cause. If administrators don’t believe the schools should be run by the parents, it’s a lost cause. If they believe they know better than you, it’s a lost cause.
    I send my kids to the most conservative (fundamental) Christian school in all the south side of Indy.

We’ve had to deal with guns, fighting, cursing, racism (we don’t like white people), and sexual harassment.

At least the administration listens and whenever we bring up a problem, it gets (relatively) resolved.

It’s 1000x better than government schools, but the voucher system is 2-3 steps from destroying private schools in this state.

As long as we have a semi-conservative legislature, we should be ok. When that shifts, you’ll see drastic changes in private schools that take vouchers.

My kids are 5 and 7.

As soon as they can read and write at a high level, my wife will either homeschool them or we will put them in a hybrid school.

2 days of classroom instruction by top notch teachers and 3 days of homeschool doing assignments.

While our teachers aren’t grooming the kids, many of the kids themselves are being raised on YouTube and modern American culture (which may be more wicked than anything under the Sun currently).

As with all the issues our country and culture faces, we are putting bandaids on broken legs, not even seeing the root cause.

I read an article the other day that 45% of teen girls are miserable most of the time.

26% had made a plan to commit suicide.

The articles recommendation? More LGBT+ inclusion training, diversity etc.

I’ve said this before, but we have to keep our kids safe.

Your kids should not have unfettered access to the internet.

That means no smart phones.

No social media or at least heavily monitored, only friends and family social media.

And you better study up on VPNs and incognito browsers.

Your kids are way more tech savvy than you. And Big Tech knows this.

They’re getting groomed from every angle, if you allow it.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    2 down 48 to go(Florida and now South Dakota).
    3. We can add Idaho.

Top Bottom