• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    This is something that all should read. In 15 years we have gone from 0 gender change clinics to over 100 in the USA, while other countries like Great Britain have gone from 1 to 0 or The Swiss which actually banned any procedure that altered the biological sex of a minor.

This is a story from a woman who worked at the Washington State University transition center.
    Yes,she is a leftist that starts out saying she is left of Bernie. She worked there for years,and is loudly sounding the alarm now about how screwed up it all really is and has become,because of the damage she has seen to children first hand(she gives quite a few examples).

Last edited:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    How it started.

Where it went.

and...kept going....

How it is now?Not one student in 23 different schools passed their state level test in math. NOT EVEN ONE student!

"Among the list of 23 schools, there are 10 high schools, eight elementary schools, three Middle/High schools and two Elementary/Middle schools.

Exactly 2,000 students, in total, took the state math test at these schools. Not one could do math at grade level."
    The Maryland State Department of Education recently released the 2022 state test results known as MCAP, Maryland Comprehensive Assessment Program.

Baltimore City's math scores were the lowest in the state. Just 7 percent of third through eighth graders tested proficient in math, which means 93 percent could not do math at grade level.(more than 23 schools in Baltimore,97% of students overall failed the test for their grade level).

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    How it started.

Where it went.

and...kept going....

How it is now?Not one student in 23 different schools passed their state level test in math. NOT EVEN ONE student!
    They didn't learn math. They learned how to use some math to determine how people of color are oppressed by math.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    This is something that all should read. In 15 years we have gone from 0 gender change clinics to over 100 in the USA, while other countries like Great Britain have gone from 1 to 0 or The Swiss which actually banned any procedure that altered the biological sex of a minor.

This is a story from a woman who worked at the Washington State University transition center.
    Yes,she is a leftist that starts out saying she is left of Bernie. She worked there for years,and is loudly sounding the alarm now about how screwed up it all really is and has become,because of the damage she has seen to children first hand(she gives quite a few examples).

Modern lobotomy. They're just assembly lining mentally ill, disturbed, and autistic kids into trans.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Modern lobotomy. They're just assembly lining mentally ill, disturbed, and autistic kids into trans.
    Only 1/3 where autistic. They do have standard....s. Ok,yea they really do not. These are horrible human beings. If you can even consider them to have any humanity at all. After what they are doing do children,especially handicapped and mentally ill children. I certainly do not consider them to have any humanity.

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    That's how many took the test. I could see that if it's only given at certain grade levels, and not every grade level every year.
    I saw that. Seems really odd. Today's schools are so obsessed with standardized testing.

I looked around, and they definitely suck. That number just seems off.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Someone should hang for this......

• A former employee, Jamie Reed, said the hospital performs sex-transitioning treatments and surgeries on minors and sometimes without parental consent
    Here's what blows my mind...

If I want to get bariatric surgery, I'm required to seek psychiatric counseling, but a child can get a sex change?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I saw that. Seems really odd. Today's schools are so obsessed with standardized testing.

I looked around, and they definitely suck. That number just seems off.
    That's nothing new. Remember the "Iowa Basic Tests" we had to take as kids? I think the difference is, today the tendency is to "teach to the test", whereas back then, the tests were meant to see how well the knowledge was being gained.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    That's nothing new. Remember the "Iowa Basic Tests" we had to take as kids? I think the difference is, today the tendency is to "teach to the test", whereas back then, the tests were meant to see how well the knowledge was being gained.
    My point was, as obsessed as they are, why would only 2000 of those students have tested?

Top Bottom