• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Unfortunately we can see the video unless we log in to Twitter.
    Actually, it's probably fortunate that I can't watch the video. After reading the first part of this article..... I'm at a complete and utter loss.

Epicenity

shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2020
    It's probably for the same reason newspapers wouldn't publish cartoons about the prophet Muhammad. Because of perceived and actual threats by fundamentalist, religious zealots.

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    It's probably for the same reason newspapers wouldn't publish cartoons about the prophet Muhammad. Because of perceived and actual threats by fundamentalist, religious zealots.
    Ok hang on a second, are you saying people who are concerned about the welfare of children are no different than Islamic terrorists?

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Ok hang on a second, are you saying people who are concerned about the welfare of children are no different than Islamic terrorists?
    I don't think that's a very fair take; all he said was that hospitals were scared of being attacked by extremists. So not so much comparing the people who oppose this stuff to Islamic terrorists, just the (completely imaginary, AFAIK) ones who would/might violently attack hospitals over this stuff.

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    I don't think that's a very fair take; all he said was that hospitals were scared of being attacked by extremists. So not so much comparing the people who oppose this stuff to Islamic terrorists, just the (completely imaginary, AFAIK) ones who would/might violently attack hospitals over this stuff.
    No I don’t think hospitals are afraid of white Christian extremists burning down their hospital. What they are afraid of is public opinion and people realizing what they have been up to.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    No I don’t think hospitals are afraid of white Christian extremists burning down their hospital. What they are afraid of is public opinion and people realizing what they have been up to.
    Oh, I certainly agree with you on that; the implication that hospitals have to be concerned about Christian/right-wing extremists violently attacking them is utterly absurd, as can be seen by anyone who takes any honest look at where the vast majority of targeted political violence is coming from in our country right now.

Epicenity

shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2020
    Hospitals need to be concerned with religious extremists banding together to pass regressive laws concerning medicine based on the superstitions of bronze-age illiterates. These are the modern version of people who thought epilepsy was caused by demonic possession. This is more of a danger to wellbeing in the US than the zealots of whatever country you're supposed to be afraid of right now.

The perverts in Washington get the uneducated rabble stirred up about things they don't understand and that also don't affect them so they can keep their self-serving ****es in their cushy offices on First St SE, Washington. The more scared you are, the more likely you are to vote.

Also, there is a threat of violence in this very thread: "If that ****ing **** ever comes up on a shelf in my kids classroom, I will tear that ****ing school down with my bare hands."

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Hospitals need to be concerned with religious extremists banding together to pass regressive laws concerning medicine based on the superstitions of bronze-age illiterates. These are the modern version of people who thought epilepsy was caused by demonic possession. This is more of a danger to wellbeing in the US than the zealots of whatever country you're supposed to be afraid of right now.

The perverts in Washington get the uneducated rabble stirred up about things they don't understand and that also don't affect them so they can keep their self-serving ****es in their cushy offices on First St SE, Washington. The more scared you are, the more likely you are to vote.

Also, there is a threat of violence in this very thread: "If that ****ing **** ever comes up on a shelf in my kids classroom, I will tear that ****ing school down with my bare hands."
    Condescending much? I wish I could buy you for what you're worth and sell you for what you think you're worth.

I'm not a religious zealot, but I think it's just wrong to give puberty blockers to, and perform gender reassignment surgeries on children that are not fully developed psychologically or physically and not prepared to make those decisions for themselves. I don't think it's a good idea to have drag queens read to them either. That is what is perverted. So yes, there are perverts in Washington, but they're not the ones you seem to think they are.

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington

So to be clear you are a fan of mutilating children, puberty blockers and all of that woke gender bending BS. Anyone who is not is clearly not as smart as you. Please forgive me if I’m reading you wrong. I may be one of those Bronze Age illiterates you mentioned, but if hospitals are doing things that they don’t want the public to know about then maybe they should not be doing it? Again let me apologize in advance if I have misread your post but if not.......well house rules prevent me from saying it here.

Lpherr

Occupied

Wrong forum...

Condescending much? I wish I could buy you for what you're worth and sell you for what you think you're worth.

I'm not a religious zealot, but I think it's just wrong to give puberty blockers to, and perform gender reassignment surgeries on children that are not fully developed psychologically or physically and not prepared to make those decisions for themselves. I don't think it's a good idea to have drag queens read to them either. That is what is perverted. So yes, there are perverts in Washington, but they're not the ones you seem to think they are.
    Look at their name.
    It explains the extreme, uuuhm, well...

Top Bottom