• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    If you thought it was just a 'big city' issue and can't happen here, it seems you were too optimistic.

This is northbound I465, immediately north of Brookville Road, on the east side of the highway.

Community Health Network.

IU (partnered with Methodist) https://iuhealth.org/find-medical-services/lgbt-health

Riley Children's Hospital - https://www.rileychildrens.org/departments/gender-health-program

20230225_184056.jpg

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    If you thought it was just a 'big city' issue and can't happen here, it seems you were too optimistic.

This is northbound I465, immediately north of Brookville Road, on the east side of the highway.

Community Health Network.

IU (partnered with Methodist) https://iuhealth.org/find-medical-services/lgbt-health

Riley Children's Hospital - https://www.rileychildrens.org/departments/gender-health-program

View attachment 258385
    Et tu, Riley? And so goes my (ex) favorite charity down the sh*$$#r.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Because the other ones are fake?

I dont care who it is, they are touching kids, they should all see the end of the rope with the nice little loop at the end. . . . or a wood chipper. Victims/families choice.
    Yeah, the anti-christian vibe doesnt sit well with me either.

Thought I am all for going old school. At least for that ilk. (the rest would be well suited for it as well)

iu

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Even little schools like Orleans elementary is infested with this gr666ming rot. Just had a discussion with my youngest son’s girlfriend. Her nieces and nephews are being taught all the latest pronoun useage.

I firmly believe that home school pods (I think that's the right term) is the answer.

Get with other parents who want their kids educated, not indoctrinated, hire a retired teacher for ~3 days a week. Take the money away form the schools and keep your kids safer.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Still want to pretend grooming is not happening?
    Yes,5th grade and the teacher told the student they should try out being gay. The student in question disagreed so the teacher tried to force her to use a new male name and pronouns(for weeks),then of course also let/encouraged other students to basically harass the student into submission and agree to be a trans male. She did not cave(but even the principal thought she went by the male name Leo),but the teacher continued(male name and pronouns) until the parents noticed something wrong.

But there is more.

"Beyond reportedly targeting A.V., Rosenquist also allegedly supplemented the approved curriculum with her own inappropriate offerings about sexuality and gender, including a pro-LGBT book she personally created entitled “I Am Neither,” author and psychologist Karlyn Borysenko highlighted in a Substack post breaking down the filing"

We really need rope.

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I let my 13 and 16yo go to a “family friendly” drag show at a cosplay convention last weekend. They are smart kids and we ALL were curious. (I was with them)

I actually found it quite confusing. The first two acts were “queer” women playing female characters. :scratch: I found that quite confusing because I was pretty sure that a drag show meant cross dressers. There was one of those too but “he” wasn’t dressed any more suggestively than those jazzercise competition guys from the 80s. :):

It was quite harmless in this case. None were scantily clad or doing sexually suggestive things.

But of course we all had a nice chat about it afterward. We all agree it’s not “normal” but entertaining in a slightly trainwreck fashion. (to them)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom