• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dlbrown75

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 90.9%
    9   1   1
    May 2, 2011
    Newcastle, IN
    I really like Luke Rudowski and We Are Change. Watch here as he confronts Ted Turner about wanting population reduced and a one child policy.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMgamzziQMM[/ame]

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Population control is not a new issue even here. It was openly discussed in the mid 60's.
    When I was growing up family's with 5 kids were fairly common and at least 3 were the norm.
    The mere cost involved with having kids keep the more informed of us from having too many.

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    Population reduction wouldnt be a bad idea coming from certain angles. Raising the penalties for rape, child molesting, and other heinous crimes against people to capitol punishment would reduce numbers, and prevent those criminals from further reproduction. Lots to consider when thinking about thinning the heard, and from a taxpayer standpoint, I cannot see the down side to weeding out the non-productive members in our society.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x98KFcMJeo[/ame]

My video is better than your video...

Who cares about zombies, or Dec 21. We only have one more minute.

Last edited:

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Just as long as those who are addicted to suckling at the grand teat of government outnumber the [STRIKE]slaves[/STRIKE] productive members of society. It wouldn't do well to have anyone left who thought for themselves.

On second review; maybe that ought not be purple.
    You decide

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Just as long as those who are addicted to suckling at the grand teat of government outnumber the [STRIKE]slaves[/STRIKE] productive members of society. It wouldn't do well to have anyone left who thought for themselves.

You decide

I was about to respond when I saw the purple. Then I read the next sentence. Now I don't know what to do.
    Get off the fence:D:D on second thought..:xmad::xmad: What do U think?

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I was about to respond when I saw the purple. Then I read the next sentence. Now I don't know what to do.
    Get off the fence:D:D on second thought..:xmad::xmad: What do U think?

Id say the power brokers have done all they can to lead the sheep to slaughter and still have a means to retain both their power and wealth.

Addict a large portion of the voting population to the govt cheese, bread, and circus's, while leaving a small group capable of producing, yet incapable of Independant thought.

Unfortunately for them, they have fallen prey to their own brainwashing in believing that they have broken the spirit of the Nation. At some point, they will be faced with a huge mass of revolting people who will refuse to be controlled as they had been previously.

Dark times have befallen us before, and will again some day. When? I don't know.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN

You decide
    FIFY....:D

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Ted Turner wants a one child policy? He has 5 kids by three different women. Wonder which 4 he would be willing to eliminate?

As for the one child policy, it doesn't really make much sense when the US is already just barely at the replacement rate (replacement rate = 2.1 children/woman, US = 2.05 children/woman) and our growth comes entirely from immigration.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    i'm sure i am one of the 95% they'd like to see gone, but i'd be curious to see the real hit list. is it purely racial, economic, educational, religiously, or politically based?

and who would perform all the manufacturing and service jobs if all of us undesirables were gone?

jake

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Population reduction wouldnt be a bad idea coming from certain angles. Raising the penalties for rape, child molesting, and other heinous crimes against people to capitol punishment would reduce numbers, and prevent those criminals from further reproduction. Lots to consider when thinking about thinning the heard, and from a taxpayer standpoint, I cannot see the down side to weeding out the non-productive members in our society.

The problem comes in when someone else is deciding for you how many children you're going to have.

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    WHEN THESE HYPOCRITE BASTARDS START WITH THEIR OWN FAMILIES, THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL THEY HAVE ANY CREDIBILITY WITH ME.

WHAT A BUNCH OF ARROGANT A*****ES...

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have ran into kids at Purdue and IU who believe that the old, the poor, the critically sick are "human pollution". More of these kids graduate college believing that only those with a Masters degree are "real democrats" as the poor and workers are too stupid to be allowed to run their own lives. Just remember that the democrats are seeing that they no longer need the poor to win elections, they have the yuppies. Chicago and Washington DC are already pushing the poor out of their cities.

Ted Turner funded some type of standing stones (monument) in Georgia that has "commandments" for society (it assumes that society will go into a dark ages and these will survive) that includes the commandment to limit human pollution worldwide to 500 million.

Frankly we no longer need uneducated workers. Most factories are going automated. We no longer dig ditches using 40 guys with sholves and picks. We use one guy with a backhoe. We no longer need 100 men with mules to farm a thousand acres. One guy with a tractor does it all.

Thus the educated, the rich, are moving into a new democrat party that is more progressive and less labor focused. They are leaving the poor and the workers behind.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    i'm sure i am one of the 95% they'd like to see gone, but i'd be curious to see the real hit list. is it purely racial, economic, educational, religiously, or politically based?

and who would perform all the manufacturing and service jobs if all of us undesirables were gone?

jake
    The chosen 4% would serve the 1%:laugh:

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    The problem comes in when someone else is deciding for you how many children you're going to have.

Anyone remember a TV movie about this exact thing? It was probably in the early '70's and the government had passed a one child law and they were trying to apprehend a couple who's wife was pregnant with their second child. IIRC they finally caught up with them in an airport.:dunno:

Nothing new under the sun......:rolleyes:

Top Bottom