• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    a lot of the over population problem does come from the welfare state that has been created in certain countries, this is a given.

but it seems like the ignorant and poor are the ones who tend to keep pumping children out regardless of their ability to take care of them. take africa for example on that continent you see different areas/countries with famines and civil wars etc. and the pictures of all the starving children and babies. why in the hell would they keep pumping kids out when there is a famine and you can't feed them? yet they continue to do so.

doing away with the welfare state might help, but i doubt it would help as much as some folks believe. i think we have to deal with the fact that there really are classes of people. i'm advocating slavery or the the caste system but there are indeed classes of people when it comes to thought.

think about it. here in the US planned parent hood and many county health departments will give birth control for free or very low cost all someone has to do is go get them. my guess is that even if welfare was cut tomorrow those people would continue pumping out kids with out a thought, and then **** and moan about their situation.

the key to over population in many ways is education and changing thought patterns. how do we do that? punitive measures wont do it.

jake

In Asia they do not have a welfare state. Yet India, China and the Muslim countries have an over population. Islam believes that they can conquer the world via the wombs of their women. The poor just have too many children thus China having forced abortion and forced sterilization.

We could see forced sterilization on the poor women in this country. Already the progressives see the poor as pollution.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Correct. Trooper needs to spend a bit of time in and around these welfare class folks. They are born into the system, the live off the system and are not shown, taught nor have any desire to get off the system. To do so would mean they have to come off the porch and get a "JOB" and that is not part of the culture.
    This is real life and not some sound bite.
    I agree. Once you get inside the mind of a Man and/or Woman that would willingly breed themselves into poverty you realize they are not as poor as you think. Also not as poor as you would be if you did the same thing because you would likely not qualify for Govt. compensation.

The peer pressure is a result of the simple fact it is about compensation. Designing a compensation plan is simple. All you ask is what behavior are you trying to encourage? Then design a package that does just that, society has done this. What I debate is if it was intentional from the start or just a horrible outcome of a flawed desire to help the poor. You have to believe Martin Luther rolls over in his grave at the thought of masses of people, of all color, not being able to properly enunciate words, read, write or communicate their thoughts (let alone develop them or understand critical thinking). Among other things, he fought for the right to be educated so that all people could be equal and now they willingly walk away from basic education and we as a society allow it, then reward those who do it and choose to breed.

Sex and giving birth are compensated. The Men are rewarded by not really having to be responsible if sex results in birth. the Women get a surrogate provider. Compensation is driving peer pressure instead of ethics and morals. It is not logical to walk away from free money.............if you have no future and no soul.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Originally Posted by churchmouse
    Correct. Trooper needs to spend a bit of time in and around these welfare class folks. They are born into the system, the live off the system and are not shown, taught nor have any desire to get off the system. To do so would mean they have to come off the porch and get a "JOB" and that is not part of the culture.
    This is real life and not some sound bite.

I agree. Once you get inside the mind of a Man and/or Woman that would willingly breed themselves into poverty you realize they are not as poor as you think. Also not as poor as you would be if you did the same thing because you would likely not qualify for Govt. compensation.

The peer pressure is a result of the simple fact it is about compensation. Designing a compensation plan is simple. All you ask is what behavior are you trying to encourage? Then design a package that does just that, society has done this. What I debate is if it was intentional from the start or just a horrible outcome of a flawed desire to help the poor. You have to believe Martin Luther rolls over in his grave at the thought of masses of people, of all color, not being able to properly enunciate words, read, write or communicate their thoughts (let alone develop them or understand critical thinking). Among other things, he fought for the right to be educated so that all people could be equal and now they willingly walk away from basic education and we as a society allow it, then reward those who do it and choose to breed.

Sex and giving birth are compensated. The Men are rewarded by not really having to be responsible if sex results in birth. the Women get a surrogate provider. Compensation is driving peer pressure instead of ethics and morals. It is not logical to walk away from free money.............if you have no future and no soul.

Oh, I have been around the welfare class. But that is a problem only here in the US and in Europe. Not in Asia. What welfare state is in Muslim countries? Or China? Or India? If your family does not take care of you, you die. And there is no out of wedlock babies as the families would kill the girl.

Nor is there any welfare for being old. That is the family responsibility.

Cut the money here and much of the concerns you have go away. The only reason that we have welfare is to lock in a voting block for the democrats. Now with every college grad voting straight ticket democrat, the left no longer needs the poor. Which is why Chicago is dumping their poor on Indiana. And why Washington DC is dumping their poor into the surrounding counties.

Top Bottom