• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Swiss study proves beyond all doubt the mRNA Pfizer vaccine alters human DNA(not just RNA) permanently.

Very interesting study. But it would be extremely rare that a single in vitro study would provide proof "beyond all doubt" of anything in the medical world.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Very interesting study. But it would be extremely rare that a single in vitro study would provide proof "beyond all doubt" of anything in the medical world.
    It is the second study, just so you are aware. A direct result of what they found in the first(it is listed as a reference at the end of the study).

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    It is the second study, just so you are aware. A direct result of what they found in the first(it is listed as a reference at the end of the study).
    Thanks. I'll look at it.
    They fooled me when they said -

5. Conclusions​

Our study is the first in vitro study on the effect of COVID-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2 on human liver cell line

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Thanks. I'll look at it.
    They fooled me when they said -
    Our study is the first in vitro study on the effect of COVID-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2 on human liver cell line.

It was the first that used human liver cells as the target cell. It was not the first on mRNA changing DNA in cells that are then replicated. The first study used mice. I believe there are other studies as well,but it is very difficult to keep up with reading the various topics being published about the mRNA "vaccine's". Most of the current publications tend to relate to specific types of reactions from them,but few account for how they replicate in human cells. That is why I posted the study I did. I felt that study I posted deserved more attention,simply because the "vaccines" appear to do something we had been told was impossible(changing DNA in cells this time Human liver cells).

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Our study is the first in vitro study on the effect of COVID-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2 on human liver cell line.

It was the first that used human liver cells as the target cell. It was not the first on mRNA changing DNA in cells that are then replicated. The first study used mice. I believe there are other studies as well,but it is very difficult to keep up with reading the various topics being published about the mRNA "vaccine's". Most of the current publications tend to relate to specific types of reactions from them,but few account for how they replicate in human cells. That is why I posted the study I did. I felt that study I posted deserved more attention,simply because the "vaccines" appear to do something we had been told was impossible(changing DNA in cells this time Human liver cells).
    Definitely multiple studies lends credence to the claims. However they seem to be in vitro or using other species or limited in some other way. Why not look for evidence in the biggest experiment of all - millions if not billions of humans that have been given the mRNA experimental vaccine in vivo. Any evidence of DNA modification in that population would really be important.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Swiss study proves beyond all doubt the mRNA Pfizer vaccine alters human DNA(not just RNA) permanently.

In vivo, the vaccine is given intra-muscular, not hepatic (i.e. injected into muscle, not into the liver). However, the vaccine does make its way to the liver, post-injection. This part was interesting:

A recent study showed that SARS-CoV-2 RNAs can be reverse-transcribed and integrated into the genome of human cells. This gives rise to the question of if this may also occur with BNT162b2, which encodes partial SARS-CoV-2 RNA. In pharmacokinetics data provided by Pfizer to European Medicines Agency (EMA), BNT162b2 biodistribution was studied in mice and rats by intra-muscular injection with radiolabeled LNP and luciferase modRNA. Radioactivity was detected in most tissues from the first time point (0.25 h), and results showed that the injection site and the liver were the major sites of distribution, with maximum concentrations observed at 8–48 h post-dose. Furthermore, in animals that received the BNT162b2 injection, reversible hepatic effects were observed, including enlarged liver, vacuolation, increased gamma glutamyl transferase (γGT) levels, and increased levels of aspartate transaminase (AST) and alkaline phosphatase (ALP). Transient hepatic effects induced by LNP delivery systems have been reported previously, nevertheless, it has also been shown that the empty LNP without modRNA alone does not introduce any significant liver injury.

The study investigated, in vitro, the hepatic effects of the vaccine. But note that it describes impact to the liver as reversible. I could be wrong (I'm not, and don't claim to be, a geneticist), but I'm not sure your conclusion is accurate:

1. The study is in vitro, not in vivo
    2. The effects appear to be epigenetic (gene expression), not genetic?
    3. I see no evidence of permanence

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    In vivo, the vaccine is given intra-muscular, not hepatic (i.e. injected into muscle, not into the liver). However, the vaccine does make its way to the liver, post-injection. This part was interesting:

The study investigated, in vitro, the hepatic effects of the vaccine. But note that it describes impact to the liver as reversible. I could be wrong (I'm not, and don't claim to be, a geneticist), but I'm not sure your conclusion is accurate:

1. The study is in vitro, not in vivo
    2. The effects appear to be epigenetic (gene expression), not genetic?
    3. I see no evidence of permanence
    The impact may be reversible,the genetic change is not(shown through gene expression). Impact in what you posted is limited to inflammation and does nothing to change the cells back to the same code they had before.
    I am not an expert in genetics either,but know a therapy doing things that were "impossible" is not one I am willing to take. Article after article and study after study pointed to nothing but RNA changes taking place. Now that has proven false by more than one study.

As far as permanence unless someone comes up with a gene therapy to change the dna of the impacted cells they will continue to reproduce with their new code. How is that not permanent?

We do not know what any of that really means for human health,we do know it is happening now though. We do know it is not doing what we where told it would.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    The impact may be reversible,the genetic change is not(shown through gene expression). Impact in what you posted is limited to inflammation and does nothing to change the cells back to the same code they had before.
    I am not an expert in genetics either,but know a therapy doing things that were "impossible" is not one I am willing to take. Article after article and study after study pointed to nothing but RNA changes taking place. Now that has proven false by more than one study.

As far as permanence unless someone comes up with a gene therapy to change the dna of the impacted cells they will continue to reproduce with their new code. How is that not permanent?

We do not know what any of that really means for human health,we do know it is happening now though. We do know it is not doing what we where told it would.
    In many instances cells can repair damaged DNA. Damaged DNA is very, very common in nature caused by UV light, other ionizing radiation or chemical processes and is frequently repaired by the cells without mutation occurring.

This is one of the issues in treating cancer with X-ray radiation or proton radiation. The radiation does not kill cancer cells directly, it damages the DNA in the cells. Then it becomes a race - the cancer cell starts repairing the damaged DNA as best it can - if the cancer cell decides to do mitosis before the DNA is repaired the mitosis will fail and the cell will die and the cancer will shrink a little - if the DNA repair is able to be completed before the mitosis starts then the cancer cell mitosis will succeed and the cancer can grow a little. It becomes a statistical battle.

When the article says the changes are reversible it might be they are talking about the cells repairing the DNA back to the proper code.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Here is a simplified article (basically a list) about the ways DNA is repaired by the cells.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Here is a simplified article (basically a list) about the ways DNA is repaired by the cells.

The cells and nucleus must understand damage has occurred. In this case that is not possible.The nucleus of the cell is what has changed.
    "The retrotransposition activity of LINE-1 has been demonstrated to involve ORF1 translocation to the nucleus" "Quantification of immunofluorescence staining intensity showed that BNT162b2 increased LINE-1 ORF1p protein levels in both the whole cell area and nucleus at all concentrations tested"

But yes it needs further study.
    In the BNT162b2 toxicity report, no genotoxicity nor carcinogenicity studies have been provided [26]. Our study shows that BNT162b2 can be reverse transcribed to DNA in liver cell line Huh7, and this may give rise to the concern if BNT162b2-derived DNA may be integrated into the host genome and affect the integrity of genomic DNA, which may potentially mediate genotoxic side effects. At this stage, we do not know if DNA reverse transcribed from BNT162b2 is integrated into the cell genome. Further studies are needed to demonstrate the effect of BNT162b2 on genomic integrity, including whole genome sequencing of cells exposed to BNT162b2, as well as tissues from human subjects who received BNT162b2 vaccination.

The first red highlight is what we were told could never happen with the mRNA vaccines. The third in red is the fear it is happening and may very well affect the integrity of genomic DNA. Considering the other study I posted were it showed how the altered DNA could be passed onto offspring(and was in the mice study) I consider this highly likely to break the integrity of genomic DNA. That is not something your cell nucleus can repair normally as it would any damage.

I understand enough to see how alarming this could be for the entire population that has had the shot. It does not change the fact that it is happening though.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    The cells and nucleus must understand damage has occurred. In this case that is not possible.The nucleus of the cell is what has changed.
    I don't think I am following you here. What is not possible? The DNA repair occurs in the nucleus of course since that is where the DNA of concern is.

(Actually there is some DNA repair going on in the mitochondria but I think we can ignore that for this discussion since we are talking about the nucleus DNA copies.)

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Just for a mask… just wait until they want something more “important” for the citizens to capitulate to.
    “They won’t do that.” crowd better wake up.

I honestly believe they thought everyone would capitulate. Either right away or over time. That we haven't and are starting to come back to some semblance of normalcy is, I'm sure, causing our elites no end of discomfort. There are still some who believe in the freedoms this country offers and are willing to do something about it, at least at a easy level like refusing to wear masks and not believing in junk science.

Top Bottom