Southside Indy

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Looks legit based upon this link.

That actually still says don't use it, and it was last updated April 29, 2022

Recommendation​

• The Panel recommends against the use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19, except in clinical trials (AIIa).

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Looks legit based upon this link.

Does not appear to be what the original post said.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

Vodnik4

Aspiring Redneck
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2021
    Monroe
    These people really do exist.
    Just a month ago, for work, I interacted with an otherwise pleasant and reasonable young man. He is not letting their three year old daughter interact with anyone except him and his wife, until they could get the kid double vaccinated and boosted.
    I politely nodded my head and moved away from this person. Poor kid.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Just a month ago, for work, I interacted with an otherwise pleasant and reasonable young man. He is not letting their three year old daughter interact with anyone except him and his wife, until they could get the kid double vaccinated and boosted.
    Probably gonna have severe separation anxiety when she finally goes to school.

MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    That is sad to hear. Our little one started daycare in Jan of '20, and we never isolated him. He never had to mask at DC, but the teachers did...which I figured would cause problems with his speech. @PhotoNinja made sure to schedule playdates with kids from daycare, take him to parks and playgrounds, etc. Those concerns never came to pass. We do read to him every night, and he is now starting to read his favorite books to us.

From the article posted above, I see the problem as parents who aren't engaging with their children. Never thought of parents like your example, until now. Kids take work, and sometimes I think there are too many parents who think the village should be raising them.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    From the article posted above, I see the problem as parents who aren't engaging with their children. Never thought of parents like your example, until now. Kids take work, and sometimes I think there are too many parents who think the village should be raising them.
    That is exactly the issue. Infants didn't miss school. The world is really going to :poop: when infants suffer developmentally from being home with their parents like they had been for all of human history.
    Speech is only one area where children are lagging since the pandemic, Polow says, with several other studies showing that 'Covid'-era kids are also seeing delays in other activities such as crawling and walking.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Only 36% greater risk than a placebo…. Make sure and get the newly approved variant vaccines. I’m sure they’re not lying this time.

If anyone wonders why I've gone radio-silent on vaccines, look no further. I find it hard to believe that clinical data were not intentionally and fraudulently withheld. If the drug product is inherently unsafe, then nothing we can do in manufacturing can make it safe. We can only trust what data are reported from clinicals, and that trust is on pretty shaky ground right now.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Yeah, but just think of how bad the adverse effects of the vaccine would be if you had not taken the vaccine.
    It could have been much worse guys. Count yourselves lucky.

Top Bottom