• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I was thinking money making scheme…but then I realized it was the same thing.
    iu

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Eight mice? This seems too far fetched to be true. But then again, we mandated people to wear masks for almost 2 years because of 2 hair stylists.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    GRM board has a whole string of vax'd people getting Covid. And some are still clinging to the belief that the vax stops the spread. One, who has it right now, admitted he's going to go back o wearing a mask. Isn't that like closing the barn door AFTER all the animals are out?
    They can't wrap their brain around the fact that everybody will likely get it, possibly more than once. They cling to a ritual that makes them feel like they are doing something, even though they should know better

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Went to my doctor for a check up on my blood pressure. Signs on the door stated masks were mandatory. I walked on in, checked in and sat in the waiting area maskless.

Got called back to the room, met with nurse and then with doctor. They were both masked but said nothing to me.

Well, doc did say that I had put on some weight since I was there three months ago. I told him to subtract at least three pounds from that. He asked why and I said I didn't remove my firearm before they weighed me. Oh, ok, (makes a note of it in the log) so how are you feeling?

I followed this guy from one county to the south of me to one county to the north of me. He's a good guy.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The big pivot appears to be really happening. I’m guessing by Election Day, Trump will be totally to blame for everything that happened the last 2 years and the democrats will have washed their hands of it all. Oh, and the press will help them every step of the way.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The big pivot appears to be really happening. I’m guessing by Election Day, Trump will be totally to blame for everything that happened the last 2 years and the democrats will have washed their hands of it all. Oh, and the press will help them every step of the way.

I expected it but still wow! Look at the balls on that…

Top Bottom