• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Citibank sucks.

I opened a CostCo credit card largely because my wife wanted the $50 CostCo gift card for doing so. I had to call twice to get the card activated and get it to show up on my online account, which it didn't, because the reps have no idea what to do or who to send me to. Finally when I was about to be transferred *again* I told them just transfer me to whoever closes accounts. So, they paid me $50 to apply, get the card, open the envelope, and then cancel it. Thanks, Citibank.

On a side note, Bask Bank is now paying over 4.1% for savings accounts or 2 AA miles per dollar per year, your choice. I was taking miles when interest rates were low, but moved to interest now. Citi was paying .04% and USAA was paying .01%. Absolute garbage rates with interest rates rising so much again. Emergency fund and next vehicle fund are now combined and in Bask.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    How come they make the peanut butter so stiff it tears the bread when you try to spread it?
    You must be using that there "white" bread. Now you can start to deal with your racists up bringing that has led you to such a poor choice in diet.

Jesting aside,real bread(not the kind that comes in plastic and is mass produced) can hold up against peanut butter or 3lbs of meat and cheese :)

I advise against more than 3lbs of meat on one sandwich, but it is only to help you avoid wrist injuries associated with repetitive motion.

My first world problem today has to due with gas stations that have a "convenience" store inside.
    In no way is it convenient for me to wait for you to waddle inside for your 84oz soda,when I just need gas.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    How come they make the peanut butter so stiff it tears the bread when you try to spread it?

Fresh Thyme lets you grind it yourself from salted peanuts if you have one near you. The consistency is poifect and you don't have to deal with oil seperation.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    Tried to 'de-bloat' a Windows 11 installation and it broke the Windows Hello facial recognition login feature... Now I have to type in my full password... How 2010's is that! :n00b: Sheesh what a pain. Going to re-install W11... Talk about suck!

Top Bottom