• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    My car is so dirty the adaptive cruise control and auto braking disabled itself because the sensors are dirty. Sheesh. Forget about the night vision camera. WTH.
    As a GMC Sierra owner I feel your pain. Gravel roads are not friendly to sensors. In my case the ABS sensor. I ended up pulling the fuse for the ABS system because it became so bad even on dry pavement the ABS would activate. Brakes well now.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    Working remote/from my car while at a Dr. Apt... A coin dropped into the cig lighter socket and popped a fuse and I couldn't charge my laptop... Had to watch a YT video to find the correct fuse in the trunk. WTH! Then to top it all off... I thought the HUD was on the fritz... Turns out I just bumped the dim button with my knee that turned the display off. Sheesh. I was lost w/o the HUD and speedo on the windshield. Oh the humanity!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    police chopper if either searching for someone, or practicing, near (over) my house.
    And I'm trying to watch videos while eating lunch, before I go back out to work on Christmas display.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    So our microwave went belly up after only 18 years of service. Now our new one alerts you at the end of the heating cycle with 3 loud "beeps".

This annoys my wife so she manually stops the cooking with 1 to 3 seconds left. That's fine for her but I have to clear her unused seconds before stating my cooking cycle.

It has taken most of the joy of cooking away from me. So should I harshly scold her or just be miserably the rest of my cooking days? I am so torn. Please advise.

Top Bottom