• ...and so much more!
  • Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Weather station remote batteries were in their death throws this a.m. Had to take 3 steps outside to get it and find a tiny screwdriver. Two new lithium batteries there, and went ahead and changed out the inside weather station's rechargeable ones. Now waiting for it to calibrate with satellites.

Figures all this would happen when the wife dicided to take a shower.
    The work never ends.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Weather station remote batteries were in their death throws this a.m. Had to take 3 steps outside to get it and find a tiny screwdriver. Two new lithium batteries there, and went ahead and changed out the inside weather station's rechargeable ones. Now waiting for it to calibrate with satellites.

Figures all this would happen when the wife dicided to take a shower.
    The work never ends.
    If they're connected, either your batteries have a short life or your wife goes a long time between showers.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Not the one I go to at least, there's no options for the grinder other than off/on.
    Easy fix. before you start the grind, toss a handful of peanuts in your mouth, chew 5 or 6 times, then periodically spit some into the jar as it fills. There ya go.

What can I say? I'm a problem solver.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    I was only in my late 30's, but E-harmony worked for me. Be 17 years this July since we got married. Just my $0.02.
    Before I met my current wife, she is the love of our family's lives, I spent the money on harmony.

I immediately got 161 likes/hits or whatever you call them. After almost a week I got around to adding a picture...........the hits went to ZERO................:dunno::dunno:

Wife still laughs about this and reminds me of it on a regular basis. We met elsewhere.

Don

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Before I met my current wife, she is the love of our family's lives, I spent the money on harmony.

I immediately got 161 likes/hits or whatever you call them. After almost a week I got around to adding a picture...........the hits went to ZERO................:dunno::dunno:

Wife still laughs about this and reminds me of it on a regular basis. We met elsewhere.

Don
    You didn't use this one??

1677366821977.png

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Don
    Women talk about how men are only interested in looks.

Show them the mirror.
    They also look at looks.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    I just gave up
    Unfortunately that's where I'm at currently... :dunno:
    After my wife passed I went through the same at 52.

Tried Ourtime, boy did that suck. Everyone there looked like they were pickled by bourbon and cigarettes, rode hard and put up wet.

Finally took the suggestion to try eharmony. I thought it was a bit expensive, but thought the price might keep the non-serious out. It somewhat does. I must’ve gone on at least a dozen dates and all but two ghosted me after a couple dates.

Finally met a good gal and we have been together since ‘17.

Last edited:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Tried Ourtime, boy did that suck. Everyone there looked like they were pickled by bourbon and cigarettes, rode hard and put up wet.

Finally took the suggestion to try eharmony. I thought it was a bit expensive, but thought the price might keep the non-serious out. It somewhat does. I must’ve gone on at least a dozen dates and all but two ghosted me after a couple dates.

I just don't go out much. The times I am out is meeting friends for breakfast on Saturday and getting together at the range. I joined a couple hiking groups and trying to ween myself off my water pill so I can actually go hike without having to pee every 30 minutes.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    How about this one: A couple days after Christmas the FedEx guy drops off a package. It’s a good sized one and heavy-ish. I’m thinking, cool!—it must be a late Christmas present for me (thinking it was some sort of tool or something) that didn’t make it before the holiday. I go out there and it’s got the neighbor’s name on it.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    How about this one: A couple days after Christmas the FedEx guy drops off a package. It’s a good sized one and heavy-ish. I’m thinking, cool!—it must be a late Christmas present for me (thinking it was some sort of tool or something) that didn’t make it before the holiday. I go out there and it’s got the neighbor’s name on it.
    what’s the problem? It’s your porch. Finders keepers.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.

For sure. Is that what they call 'a life of hard livin'? I'm not close at all to the Fabio pic (longer hair :laugh: ) but I don't weigh 200++++ either. I have to give them credit for putting it out there but yowza! And its like their algorithm is desperate to send me matches... Never once have I searched for, 'a few extra pounds', 'curvy', smoker, drinker or certain ethnicities. Not once- but I get these in my 'suggested matches' email. Not very confidence inspiring in your site. :n00b:

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I just don't go out much. The times I am out is meeting friends for breakfast on Saturday and getting together at the range. I joined a couple hiking groups and trying to ween myself off my water pill so I can actually go hike without having to pee every 30 minutes.
    Nothing wrong with hiking and peeing every 30 minutes, you’re in the woods, you are man, the world is your urinal!

Top Bottom