• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    My wife made bacon and eggs and waffles this morning. I prefer pancakes to waffles, but when she asked me which I wanted, I said “whatever sounds better to you”.

She likes the waffles to be crispy, so that’s how she made hers and mine, I loathe crispy waffles! I always put butter and syrup on mine and throw it in the microwave for about 45 seconds to get it closer to the texture of a pancake so it’s not a huge issue, but that was 45 seconds I spent standing by the microwave instead of eating!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    My wife made bacon and eggs and waffles this morning. I prefer pancakes to waffles, but when she asked me which I wanted, I said “whatever sounds better to you”.

She likes the waffles to be crispy, so that’s how she made hers and mine, I loathe crispy waffles! I always put butter and syrup on mine and throw it in the microwave for about 45 seconds to get it closer to the texture of a pancake so it’s not a huge issue, but that was 45 seconds I spent standing by the microwave instead of eating!
    such a saint

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Before I met my current wife, she is the love of our family's lives, I spent the money on harmony.

I immediately got 161 likes/hits or whatever you call them. After almost a week I got around to adding a picture...........the hits went to ZERO................:dunno::dunno:

Wife still laughs about this and reminds me of it on a regular basis. We met elsewhere.

Don
    I meet my current one on Eharmony. She is a great social match(loves hiking and live music with similar taste in both). However, I advise against eharmonony. She is a bit on the crazy side and I am not talking politics or conspiracy theories.

Did you know in the first world,women expect you to KNOW when they have earned a compliment lol? It should be as automatic as waking up in the morning.

Me"That was a great 10 mile afternoon hike. I had a blast,lets go out and get a nice dinner."

Her "Why would I want to go out to dinner? When we stopped for that break at mile 5 you did not even say how well I was doing. So I do not feel like dinner or sleeping over tonight."

This of course after last years celebrations with dinner out at a nice place every time she hit another mileage goal(she did manage 500 miles last year).

You have been warned about the dangers of eharmony(we have been dating almost 1.5 years lol,but yea she is a bit on the crazy side).

On second thought this may not be a first world problem. It might just be me, a male not understanding a 48 year old woman. So likely a normal world problem as well.

Last edited:

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I meet my current one on Eharmony. She is a great social match(loves hiking and live music with similar taste in both). However, I advise against eharmonony. She is a bit on the crazy side and I am not talking politics or conspiracy theories.

Did you know in the first world,women expect you to KNOW when they have earned a compliment lol? It should be as automatic as waking up in the morning.

Me"That was a great 10 mile afternoon hike. I had a blast,lets go out and get a nice dinner."

Her "Why would I want to go out to dinner? When we stopped for that break at mile 5 you did not even say how well I was doing. So I do not feel like dinner or sleeping over tonight."

This of course after last years celebrations with dinner out at a nice place every time she hit another mileage goal(she did manage 500 miles last year).

You have been warned about the dangers of eharmony(we have been dating almost 1.5 years lol,but yea she is a bit on the crazy side).

On second thought this may not be a first world problem. It might just be me, a male not understanding a 48 year old woman. So likely a normal world problem as well.
    Another gal who thinks men are all "The Great Carnak" and can read minds. Out with the other crazy ladies so she has someone to complain to who understands her. That trait has ended several promising relationships here.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Another gal who thinks men are all "The Great Carnak" and can read minds. Out with the other crazy ladies so she has someone to complain to who understands her. That trait has ended several promising relationships here.
    Well we each have our own houses. She is for sure in the "fun zone/date",and neither of us really want to live together. Did I mention she managed 500 miles last year,is a size 3 waist,but also very very well toned? May have forgotten that part.
    Some parts of our relationship are GREAT(ok yea the sex),and she enjoys most of the same things I do. In addition to hiking and music we also vacation together,and last year did a few kayaking trips. For someone I see on average probably one day a week...."fun zone/date" is a good fit(even with the crazy).
    I lost to much in my divorce. I may be a bit jaded.

She is an 8(hot) maybe 8.5(hot) and 8.5(crazy) lol
    aDzmgqw_700b-3091787611.jpg

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    She is a bit on the crazy side and I am not talking politics or conspiracy theories.

A guy at work (he was a perfectionists) was complaining that he watched his wife back into the the driveway, then proceed to pull forward and back in, 13 times, only to end up in the same spot as the first time.
    Old timer asked him if she hit anyone or anything, or caused any damage.
    When the answer was no, old timer proceed to tell him, then why the F do you care? She could do it 30 time, if she doesn't hurt anything or anyone it really doesn't matter.
    Then he went on to say, ALL women are crazy.
    You just have to find the crazy that you can live with.

Scuba591

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Noblesville
    I had to remember all of the phone settings and WIFI changes while in other countries on my first of two cruises this month. Really sore fingers from all of those swipes lol

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Traveling on business with colleagues. I had to sit at Outback and watch my boss eat a well done steak with LOTS of A1.

Why even order a steak if you overcook it and then mask the flavor?

In a previous conversation in detail about the practice as I encouraged her to try medium or medium rare, she said she really doesnt like the flavor at all of one cooked any less, and then she wants the A1 on top of it. Yet before we left the office for the day, she said "OOOH! Lets go anywhere I can get steak!!!!" :scratch:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Traveling on business with colleagues. I had to sit at Outback and watch my boss eat a well done steak with LOTS of A1.

Why even order a steak if you overcook it and then mask the flavor?

In a previous conversation in detail about the practice as I encouraged her to try medium or medium rare, she said she really doesnt like the flavor at all of one cooked any less, and then she wants the A1 on top of it. Yet before we left the office for the day, she said "OOOH! Lets go anywhere I can get steak!!!!" :scratch:
    Maybe she doesn't actually like steak? :dunno:

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Maybe she doesn't actually like steak? :dunno:
    Thats the thing. She gets excited talking about going for a steak, but when pressed about why she eats it the way she does, she indirectly admits she doesnt really like the taste of steak. Thats like asking somebody "Do you like eating raw potatoes with a little salt?" and they respond "OH YESSSSSSSS! But you have to bake it and then smother it with cheese, butter, sour cream, bacon bits and salt and pepper."

She thinks she does, but she really doesnt if you think about it. She seems to like the concept of steak, but not steak itself.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Thats the thing. She gets excited talking about going for a steak, but when pressed about why she eats it the way she does, she indirectly admits she doesnt really like the taste of steak. Thats like asking somebody "Do you like eating raw potatoes with a little salt?" and they respond "OH YESSSSSSSS! But you have to bake it and then smother it with cheese, butter, sour cream, bacon bits and salt and pepper."

She thinks she does, but she really doesnt if you think about it. She seems to like the concept of steak, but not steak itself.
    Now I'll admit I don't really care for potatoes. raw, baked or otherwise. Except fried. I'll eat fried taters any day. Baked potatoes need cheeze and loads of butter. Real butter. The only purpose for the potatoes is to have a place for the butter and cheese to be, and to melt.

Top Bottom