Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    My friend tested positive 3 different times.
    Think you're not getting all the info from your friend.

Was the positive tests from significant time frames? Testing positive 3 times in say 3 weeks, don't mean :poop:, it's not ran it's course yet.

Now if those 3 positive test was several months apart, then that significant. You're not getting the whole story.

JAJORDAN765

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 5, 2020
    Lafayette
    Think you're not getting all the info from your friend.

Was the positive tests from significant time frames? Testing positive 3 times in say 3 weeks, don't mean :poop:, it's not ran it's course yet.

Now if those 3 positive test was several months apart, then that significant. You're not getting the whole story.
    It was over the last year. I was shocked i mentioned no didn't think you could get it more than once he said bs but like I said one or more could have been false positives.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    It was over the last year. I was shocked i mentioned no didn't think you could get it more than once he said bs but like I said one or more could have been false positives.
    I have a travel voucher from my local Health Dept. stating I could test positive or up to 90 days after my recovery. That 90 days is a best guess like most other stats on the virus.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    This reminds me of an experience years ago. My boss at the time owned a sports bar. It started out doing very well, but then it became a big problem for the police having to come out constantly to break up fights. He asked me if I had any idea what the problem was. I told him the choice to mix country music and rap music was bringing in two different groups of people that didn't necessarily get along, especially when you add alcohol to the mix. His snotty wife asked, "did you go to college?" When I replied that I hadn't, she informed me that I had no idea what I was talking about and I should keep my opinion to myself. They continued to try to cater to rednecks and gangstas. Less than a year later, they closed the doors.

College education doesn't replace common sense.

Yup. a college education only matter if you have the common sense to properly use that education.

Sports bar should be dealing with SPORTS, not music. Just another perfect example of Not being able to fix stupid.
    Could you imagine BW's doing this, they never would have gotten on the map.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Thanks - I needed a good laugh today. :laugh:
    There's "mis" along with "info" all over in here.
    On both sides.
    Most people I see on here are taking in info and evaluating it and acting or forming opinions with it.
    A few are only capable of seeing their predetermined opinion reinforced, everything else is biased hogwash. It would suck to be that kind of person. On either side.

Not trying to say that every post should change your mind, but it's good to be open to possibilities.

If you think that anything that doesn't reinforce your opinion of the matter is "mis" then you are that kind of person.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    My friend tested positive 3 different times.
    I know a nurse that tested positive 3 times, also tested negative several times in between as they were tested weekly at work. Over a span of about 9 months, never showed any symptoms. I'm with you on the false positives, as this was during the time that they were testing at higher PCR cycles, I still believe that was intentional for political manipulation.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    psssh. That's something a sheep would say.

No purple needed that is the truth.

Sheep are herded and led. Anyone that has gotten a vaccine has been led to believe it is in their interest to do so. (Completely their right to make such a decision but still following those leading.). Led by government and its bedfellows, the media and pharmaceutical industry, all known to be untrustworthy.

I"m starting to think this thread is basically for the non-vaxers to virtue signal their dislike of the Covid vaccines and spread misinformation about it.

Backassward, it is for those who get the vaccine to virtue signal how great they are and scoff at those asking serious questions based on history and the complete dishonesty of the powers that be.

There are NO "anti-vaxers" here. Just concerned folks that don't trust TPTB due to their horrible track record...

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    No purple needed that is the truth.

Sheep are herded and led. Anyone that has gotten a vaccine has been led to believe it is in their interest to do so. (Completely their right to make such a decision but still following those leading.). Led by government and its bedfellows, the media and pharmaceutical industry, all known to be untrustworthy.
    So you have never had a vaccine or any other kind of medicine?

...and there is plenty of virtue signaling to go around on all sides of this "everyone who doesn't do what I claim to be doing is a sheep and I love the flag, John Wayne and freedom" stuff is virtue signaling in the extreme.

People who don't get vaccinated are not virtue signaling. People who get vaccinated are not virtue signaling.

People who disseminate accurate and verifiable information on either side are not virtue signaling.

People who constantly talk about the virtues they claim to display on either side are, by definition, virtue signaling, as are those who spread misinformation on either side because it agrees with their position.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So you have never had a vaccine or any other kind of medicine?

...and there is plenty of virtue signaling to go around on all sides of this "everyone who doesn't do what I claim to be doing is a sheep and I love the flag, John Wayne and freedom" stuff is virtue signaling in the extreme

I said there are NO "anti-vaxers" here, that includes me.

You may not like it but those that just get a vaccine because TPTB told them to are being led by TPTB like sheep.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota

Yet more proof millions will not need a vaccine. If you caught it you became immune for what they say years.
    I wouldn't say proof yet - but it is a very good sign.
    That is an early-release manuscript, not proofed or ready for prime-time. It doesn't even say if it has been peer-reviewed. Anyhow it will take some other studies confirming these findings before it will be accepted by the scientific community. I suspect some other research groups will be jumping on this and those other studies should be along relatively soon.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I wouldn't say proof yet - but it is a very good sign.
    That is an early-release manuscript, not proofed or ready for prime-time. It doesn't even say if it has been peer-reviewed. Anyhow it will take some other studies confirming these findings before it will be accepted by the scientific community. I suspect some other research groups will be jumping on this and those other studies should be along relatively soon.
    So is the vaccine so I'll choose natural immunity every time.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    All we need to see to know that some pushing the vaccine are delusional is the pushback against the new studies showing lifelong immunity from having a symptomatic case of covid.

this news should be celebrated by all and those who have had covid but don’t have the vaccine shouldn’t be shunned by signs that say “vaccinated customers do not need facemasks”. Like the covid recovered are the unwashed heathens.

Heck natural immunity is better than the J&J shot according to some studies.

it’s nuts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom