Will We Ever Know The Truth About The Election? Still Hiding Everything...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    A lot of smoke a mirrors going on with the Dems. They do one thing to take your mind off others .
    I say they have back themselves into a corner and trying to figure out how they are going to walk away from it.
    Most won’t !

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    A lot of smoke a mirrors going on with the Dems. They do one thing to take your mind off others .
    I say they have back themselves into a corner and trying to figure out how they are going to walk away from it.
    Most won’t !

I don't think much will happen to anyone on the left (IF the results go against them). The infestation is to deeply entrenched to be immediately damaged (dems and rino's). There may be a few sacrificial bodies, but only at the lower levels. I can only hope I am wrong. If there is fraud/cheating found the perp's need to pay dearly!!!!

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I don't think much will happen to anyone on the left (IF the results go against them). The infestation is to deeply entrenched to be immediately damaged (dems and rino's). There may be a few sacrificial bodies, but only at the lower levels. I can only hope I am wrong. If there is fraud/cheating found the perp's need to pay dearly!!!!

Does anyone believe that Obummer ordered the IRS to go after conservative groups? I don't.

Rush would warn us of when the time came that more than 50% of voters were takers not producers but in a similar vein when the vast majority of the bureaucratic government functions become foot soldiers for one party they just don't need orders from the president (al la Nixon tapes) to know what to do to assist their party.

That is why there was such a pellethra of inexplicable outcomes in the election, it was not one order, one fraud, one theft, it was every foot soldier in their place doing all they could to defeat Trump.

This was enabled by the nation Republican Party leadership. They did not fight to help Trump at all. Think back about how hard they fought in Bush v Gore. Nothing like that for Trump.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Obama gets in that’s when all this crap really started up .Look at the bigger picture , Clinton thought she won “Fixing ballots” but they didn’t know how to do it then and she lost.
    So left learned from their mistakes after Trump won. So then comes Biden they think they got it together but they over did it “Greed” now they have won by to much .
    People are questioning things “cats out of the bag” .
    Trump had this all set up while he was in office and needed them to steal the election .
    Again this was in place to let them be dirty so that charges could come against the traitors of the country.
    If the Republicans had not let this happen NO crime .

DC is a ghost town , offices closed or running at a minimum.

It’s coming to a head.
    Just watch that’s happening , read between the lines .

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Now that ballots are being hand counted it is all blowing up in their face and they are running sacred , the Dems are falling apart .
    The blame game has begun and now they don’t know what to do !?
    Just watch the military has been on top of this and the military will step in when the time comes.
    This isn’t a race , slow and steady wins the race.
    Emails are being gathered and much more.

This is way bigger then Trump not winning.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Bill Barr said in a book the fraud claims were “all BS.” He claims everyone knew it from the beginning but went with it anyway. “All BS.”

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Bill Barr said in a book the fraud claims were “all BS.” He claims everyone knew it from the beginning but went with it anyway. “All BS.”

Barr's comments are an out and out lie. It would be a joke if it was not so serious and detrimental to our country that it is common knowledge that vote fraud is rampant in many cities and that fraud is spreading. Once upon a time it only affected a few, for example the Illinois people that Chicago screwed, but now they are frauding the entire country.

It is a dereliction of duty, and a violation of civil rights, that the DOJ allowed the people of, for example of Illinois to be victims of fraud and never making a serious effort to stop it. Can you imagine if the roles were reversed, the rural areas found a way to fraud the big cities? There would be all manor of investigations, hearings and laws to stop it.

Why is it such a stretch to believe they perfected the fraud, that has been going on for decades to be able to flip a presidential election?

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    I find myself somewhere in between. Some of this stuff is so tinfoil hatlike it leaves a bad taste in your mouth. On the other hand I believe without reservations that there was fraud on a wide and varied scale in the last presidential election.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    AZ Audit did not report findings Monday.....they had worded it Monday or later. Its now reported they are going over everything again and again. If this goes to courts, and it most likely will they want everything perfect......so that tells me they must of found something and something big. Could be any day now.....as far as Barr, we saw awhile back he was deep state stooge that was never working to find the truth but rather hide it.....didn't he use to work in some standing for Dominion years back? The whole country has gone so nuts I don't know if there's anyway of saving it, even if we get all the right people, the huge debt acquired from both parties will be our end regardless.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    AZ Audit did not report findings Monday.....they had worded it Monday or later. Its now reported they are going over everything again and again. If this goes to courts, and it most likely will they want everything perfect......so that tells me they must of found something and something big. Could be any day now.....as far as Barr, we saw awhile back he was deep state stooge that was never working to find the truth but rather hide it.....didn't he use to work in some standing for Dominion years back? The whole country has gone so nuts I don't know if there's anyway of saving it, even if we get all the right people, the huge debt acquired from both parties will be our end regardless.

He was on the Board of Directors of Dominion ENERGY, no association to Dominion Voting Systems.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I don't like that it's taken this long after they reportedly finished to release the results. Why is that? Some negotiations going on behind the scenes maybe?

From yesterday:

Volunteers are recounting boxes with an observer in order to guarantee 100% accuracy and a flawless process. There absolutely will be a legal fight when the results come out.

On one side of the coliseum, more volunteers were trained to review recount spreadsheets.

They are doing these extra checks to ensure that data entry was accurate and corresponds to tally sheets.

Karen Fann insists that they are not in a rush to release any information. The full forensic audit is about accuracy.

Christina Bobb said that it would be easy for them to deliver a report that says the election was accurate, but ‘not accurate’ is a harder statement. She does hope to see something from the Senate early this week.

Ff&j

Top Bottom