Will We Ever Know The Truth About The Election? Still Hiding Everything...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    What are they hiding? Why do they act like organized crime?

Maricopa Arizona is still hiding data they legally must share and in NH Dominion owned machines shorted all Republican candidates 300 votes but nooobody will look at the broader implications. This is not isolated it is rampant accross the country. FOIA are being turned down requiring litigation to get what usually is easily obtained.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-voting-machine-counting-error-state-history/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...eaking-law-not-handing-2020-election-ballots/

Ff

Whisk604

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2017
    Rensselaer
    The corruption is deep. I doubt we'll find out any truth until the next election. Even then the uprising that follows would be uncontrollable. They'll do their best to keep quiet and hope we forget.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    OP, I wish you wouldn’t source from GP. They are completely unreliable. They’ve gotten so much wrong over the years, it simply isn’t a good source.

This is just worn out BS. They actually published more truth about the election than the MSM combined. Is the news linked true or not? Do you mean wrong like NYT retracting the DC policeman was hit with a fire extinguisher this weekend?

digitalphoenix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2012
    In a cornfield.
    Time Magazine made an article a couple weeks ago for this very thing. We all know it was stolen, the ones in power simply do not care. When Epstien "killed himself" in 2019, it was them literally laughing in our faces.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    OP, I wish you wouldn’t source from GP. They are completely unreliable. They’ve gotten so much wrong over the years, it simply isn’t a good source.
    From where I sit, it is every bit as good, if not better than, CNN, WaPo, NYT, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, USA Today etc who have also gotten so much wrong over the last five years

I think it is more about what they get right that makes you uncomfortable with them

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    We'll never know, even if we had honest people working in government who made a serious effort to uncover all they could.

There's no physical way that volume of anonymous data could ever be verified down to a number that would show the actual outcome. There was too much funny business being conducted both at a professional level and at a street level by hired thugs. The latter type of fraud wouldn't look any different from a legitimate vote. It's also on video thanks to project veritas.

If we lived in a sane and just country they would have scrapped this election and held a run off with in person only votes.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I think it is more about what they get right that makes you uncomfortable with them
    I think you're right. He isn't the stupid person who would be sucked in with with the usual BS, I am disinclined to believe he is sadistic enough to simply enjoy the suffering of others, so I am left to conclude that he is content with the neo-Maoist New World Order.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    The 50+ EO's signed, BS impeachment , special council to investigate the Capital "riots" and removal of judges are paybacks to those responsible for stealing the election. If they keep this stirred up long enough people will forget what happened after the polls closed on election day.

Top Bottom