Will We Ever Know The Truth About The Election? Still Hiding Everything...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012

Will We Ever Know The Truth About The Election?​

Do we know who shot Kennedy?

Do we know Paddock's motive for the Vegas strip shootings?
    The Kennedy shooting has been declassed.

Supposedly the Vegas shooting was as well, but I haven't been able to find anything on it yet.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    And the answer is..........no.

Today the Supreme court, with dissents by Thomas, Alito, and Gorsuch, dismissed the election challenges in one fell swoop apparently without consideration of the evidence based on Thomas's dissent.

Effective immediately, the United States is an oligarchy pending extrajudicial measures.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    What are they hiding? Why do they act like organized crime?

Maricopa Arizona is still hiding data they legally must share and in NH Dominion owned machines shorted all Republican candidates 300 votes but nooobody will look at the broader implications. This is not isolated it is rampant accross the country. FOIA are being turned down requiring litigation to get what usually is easily obtained.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-voting-machine-counting-error-state-history/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...eaking-law-not-handing-2020-election-ballots/

Ff
    I thought you did know the truth about it? Are you saying there is a chance the conclusions you have expressed here previously could be wrong or are you really saying will the MSM ever confirm your conclusions or is it something else?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    This is just worn out BS. They actually published more truth about the election than the MSM combined. Is the news linked true or not? Do you mean wrong like NYT retracting the DC policeman was hit with a fire extinguisher this weekend?
    The NYT published a retraction.

I don't read the GP, have they ever done so?

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    And the answer is..........no.

Today the Supreme court, with dissents by Thomas, Alito, and Gorsuch, dismissed the election challenges in one fell swoop apparently without consideration of the evidence based on Thomas's dissent.

Effective immediately, the United States is an oligarchy pending extrajudicial measures.
    Why would they do that ? I would think let the evidence speak for itself. :dunno:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Why would they do that ? I would think let the evidence speak for itself. :dunno:
    I see three possibilities:

1. They are holding a false hope the D's won't pack the court.

2. They are afraid of following Scalia's lead suffocating to death on their own pillows.

3. Conservative globalist are still globalist abd they fit into that mold.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    This is just worn out BS. They actually published more truth about the election than the MSM combined. Is the news linked true or not? Do you mean wrong like NYT retracting the DC policeman was hit with a fire extinguisher this weekend?

GP must have reported that even though Bidet published he would push gun control, he would not; and if he did the Senate would stop it.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Dominion sued the my pillow guy for $1.3 mill so this may back fire on them when they go to court !? Saying he has no proof . I believe he does.

They'll make it too expensive to take to court. There's various manners of doing this to bully someone with less financial resources.

You drag out the process by making them burn money until they're destitute then you get them to settle because they can't afford a proper court case.

Lwright

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2017
    Indianapolis
    They'll make it too expensive to take to court. There's various manners of doing this to bully someone with less financial resources.

You drag out the process by making them burn money until they're destitute then you get them to settle because they can't afford a proper court case.
    Would this be called lawfare?

JayPea

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Youngsville
    Dominion sued the my pillow guy for $1.3 mill so this may back fire on them when they go to court !? Saying he has no proof . I believe he does.
    The suit is for $1.3 Billion - claiming defamation. Lindell reported said he was glad about the suit and that it will bring light to election fraud. Will be interesting to watch this play out.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    And still hiding stuff. This self proclaimed republican, former county clerk, goes on a rant against TGP analysis of Colorado election results and research turns up his wife worked for The elections system companies. This is a huge problem in itself, the elections systems companies have a incesttuous relationship where the employees and management are politically connected and the government officials are former employees...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...thright-turns-wife-worked-dominion-sequoia-d/

Ff

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    And more hiding. Why would they remove a document related to voting systems acquisition just before certifying the vote results? They think we are dumb.

And just skip the BS "you are just speculating, got no proof". There are actions indicative of wrongdoing all over the country and no one will investigate the anomalies and actions.

Ff

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    And more hiding. Why would they remove a document related to voting systems acquisition just before certifying the vote results? They think we are dumb.
    No, they know "we" aren't dumb. If we were dumb we wouldn't be viewed as such a threat that they needed to begin labeling us white supremacists or right wing extremists to justify our extermination.

They also know their constituents are willing to ignore anything so long as their candidate keeps reassuring them of their victim status and protecting their feelings.

They have nothing to fear at this point. They can and will do whatever the hell they want to so long as China is ok with it.

Top Bottom