Will We Ever Know The Truth About The Election? Still Hiding Everything...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Will the public ever find out what really happened with the election?
    No, I don't think so, because they don't want to know.

Agreed. You're either happy with the results or feel you've been cheated. If the truth were to come out with opposite results you're either happy or feel cheated. Either way you're either happy or feel cheated. Personally I just want the truth and the evidence of it to be brought out. Then I can trust the elections again.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Will the public ever find out what really happened with the election?
    No, I don't think so, because they don't want to know.
    I would take it a step further. At some level they realize that if our elections are a fraud they couldn't get away with sticking their heads in the sand and pretending nothing is wrong. The last thing they want is to be forced to deal with a dangerous and unpleasant truth.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I would take it a step further. At some level they realize that if our elections are a fraud they couldn't get away with sticking their heads in the sand and pretending nothing is wrong. The last thing they want is to be forced to deal with a dangerous and unpleasant truth.
    And generally those that would presumably "care" about such a truth, are living a good life they don't want messed up, a possibility if this were corrected...

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville

Darn fat fingers and small buttons.
    As long as they have squirrels to keep the minions enthralled this will fade away. Things like dogs biting reporters, H.R.8 and 1449, Harry and what's her name, illegal aliens flooding our border, wuhu flu (foreign aid and blue city bailouts), etc, etc, we will never know! It's all part of the dems diversionary tactics and plan. It will fade because once one issue fades they will insert another to keep the focus elsewhere and at the same time keep piling on threats to get votes for their pet projects.

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Darn fat fingers and small buttons.
    As long as they have squirrels to keep the minions enthralled this will fade away. Things like dogs biting reporters, H.R.8 and 1449, Harry and what's her name, illegal aliens flooding our border, wuhu flu (foreign aid and blue city bailouts), etc, etc, we will never know! It's all part of the dems diversionary tactics and plan. It will fade because once one issue fades they will insert another to keep the focus elsewhere and at the same time keep piling on threats to get votes for their pet projects.

Always follow the money

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Here’s what we identified from our research of an accurate and updated list of court cases:

• There are 83 court cases to date based on the 2020 election
    • In 26 cases President Trump was the plaintiff
    • In 53 cases President Trump is not the plaintiff
    • In 4 cases President Trump is the defendant
    • 21 cases have been decided on their merits
    • President Trump/GOP won 14 of the 21 cases decided on the merits
    • Most of the cases were never looked at by the court
    • 18 cases remain active

Ff

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This detailed expose shows the fraud perpetrated by the system, courts and of course the media. It is interesting to see the links from deep state media concerning voter system integrity prior to the election.

Details how lowly clerks and sheriffs delayed the service of lawsuit notifications to plaintiffs in many election suits, some not served until after inauguration.

How courts played the standing game and created a heads I win tails you lose game out of the cases while ping ponging the cases back and forth literally running out the clock.

How the SS agreed to settle a lawsuit by democrats unilaterally even though the settlement acknowledged he leaked the authority to do so.

I get sicker by the day as the details of this election theft are revealed and to all of you that say that BS about Trump losing in court I have two letters for you, FY, our rights are being eroded at an unprecedented level by this theft.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I see it more these days as an election bought and sold. It was bought by a variety of political machines desperate for federal money and sold by the people who immediately provided that cash after the election. Something they likely could not do with Trump still in office. The rest of it is just kabuki theater.

Always follow the money

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I see it more these days as an election bought and sold. It was bought by a variety of political machines desperate for federal money and sold by the people who immediately provided that cash after the election. Something they likely could not do with Trump still in office. The rest of it is just kabuki theater.

Always follow the money
    But the money is only part of it, a part easy to see if one pulls their head out of the sand, the other part is power. Follow the power too...

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Remember this quote from ol' Zbigniew Order Brzezinski?

"In early times, it was easier to control a million people than to kill a million. Today, it is infinitely easier to to kill a million people than to control a million."​

That remark was spawned by a discussion of the level of political awareness that had become common in the world, the threat it poses for the people who think they rightfully run this planet and obviously a dark hint at the solution to their problems.
    Looks to me as though they've pulled it off. Sure they still have a lot of depopulation to take care of but the control mechanisms are so pervasive, so all encompassing of "reality" that the public mind is captured.

Top Bottom