Will We Ever Know The Truth About The Election? Still Hiding Everything...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I don't like that it's taken this long after they reportedly finished to release the results. Why is that? Some negotiations going on behind the scenes maybe?
    Speculation is this is really big, so big they are already gearing up for courts and making sure everything is ready...however meanwhile you tubers reporting are now being banned left and right that were reporting any and all of this process. So its has to be big. Meanwhile more scandals unfolding in GA and WI....I think of it this way...if they had found nothing and all the numbers match there would not be a delay. Also as of now the passwords and routers still need looked out and board still refuses to hand over. The audit folks in charge are now saying if it they want to go to jail then so be it. They are now pushing either comply or go to jail...so to me they found fraud and lots of it. Sadly there won't be anyone left on you tube to report anything so we will know.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Know why organized efforts by good people don't get any traction?
    Dis-tractions.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Vice Pres. Harris makes the claim that a problem with Voter ID laws is, that rural people aren't able to get copies of their license.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Drip, Drip, Drip...

Now we have credible allegations the AG directed the DOJ not to investigate any voter fraud allegations.

Where do we get to this point that one man alone can do this unilaterally?

I typed that then realized that the organization is so in lock step, the vast majority there was in agreement with that decision...

Ff&j

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    They'll have our Republic shredded before any of this gains enough traction to result in anything other than maybe a shift in power after the next election. That's a big ass maybe.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Barr refused to back his election conspiracy theories. :horse:
    Let me fix that for you.

Barr intervened to stop a legitimate investigation of alleged voting irregularities. If the local U.S. District Attorney believed there was reasonable suspicion of a crime (unlawful meddling in a Federal election) then an investigation was warranted. The local U.S. District Attorney is the most likely person to have such allegations brought to them.

Barr's actions are simply the uni-party's protective version of Beria's "Show me the man, and I'll show you the crime". If no investigations are permitted, if courts are pressed to deny petitions on the basis of "no standing", then no evidence is produced or presented.

I think this is how it works in places like China, Cuba, North Korea, and Venzuala. This is NOT how it is supposed to work in the United States of America. (Equal protection before the law, due process, and all that...)

I am still waiting to see if anything substantial arises from the Arizona election audit.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Barr refused to back his election conspiracy theories. :horse:
    WjwV3wFh.png

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I think this is how it works in places like China, Cuba, North Korea, and Venzuala. This is NOT how it is supposed to work in the United States of America. (Equal protection before the law, due process, and all that...)
    But this is what the lying ass leftists wants

Top Bottom