Will We Ever Know The Truth About The Election? Still Hiding Everything...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County

As said before. No surprise here. Arizona will follow suit. Time to move on.
    A comprehensive forensic audit of all ballots, or nothing was really done!

Fundamentally this has been the core problem since November 4th. The courts have refused to give standing, the states have almost universally allowed the foxes to recount the ballots in the chicken coop. You don't discover fraud or malfeasance by having the same people who ran the election perform the audit.

There is a reason in aviation that the auditing entity is not supposed to be associated with or under the control of the audited entity. Basic conflict of interest and all that you know.

So far the only actual audit that I've seen reported on is the one in Maricopa County Arizona. Depending on that audits outcome I will reassess my current beliefs. Over the last couple of days it also looks like there may be the beginnings of at least a third party investigation in Georgia. Again I will wait to reassess my current beliefs until there's actual evidence.

The key here is that third parties, none of which are of the professional politician / bureaucrat class are performing the audit. Depending upon the results of actual independent forensic audits the courts then need to act.

What I do not ascribe any value or credence to or statements made by those individuals within government for their daily job. Frankly doesn't matter if they are of the Republican Party or the Democrat Party, they are just not to be believed. At this juncture, with the damage done to the trust and confidence in our elections, we the people need to be performing these audits and making determinations as to the validity of previously announced results.

Immediately after the election I told numerous people that I did not believe there was enough fraud to actually flip the election. My belief at that time was simply that the propaganda and censorship had been so effective that it had flipped the election to the communists. Since then however; as information became available on the statistical anomalies present in very select areas but not present generally, my general concerns about electronic voting without a superseding physical record being generated, and the numerous sworn affidavits of wrongdoing at election vote counting centers changed my mind. If it smells like smoke and you occasionally see a whiff of smoke, then there is probably a fire! The appropriate behavior is to aggressively hunt down the source of the smoke and extinguish the fire.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    What a joke! A bunch of politicians talked and you want to report it is all over...

There was no investigation that involved actual ballots...
    Well, now that that is settled, I'm sure they will end their attempts to stymie any independent forensic investigation and allow access to all interested parties - because, after all they have nothing to hide, right? LMAO :lmfao:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN

As said before. No surprise here. Arizona will follow suit. Time to move on.
    Little late on AZ as they are finishing their counts and forensic work finishes up Sat.....may want to keep up on things. MI hasn't done anything yet except talk. 20 states have already sent people to AZ to see how they did the audit including Washington. Don't confuse a speech by politicians as being a audit.

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    From what I understand, we won't know anything for at least a few more weeks. There are still examinations that need to happen to images of the ballots along with actual testing of ballots. Finally, the computers need to be examined.

I am not holding out hope, but I am paying attention.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    By the way, anyone thinking the creep state is a global rather than national institution and therefore if need be the derailing of the Arizona results could be an international affair?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    By the way, anyone thinking the creep state is a global rather than national institution and therefore if need be the derailing of the Arizona results could be an international affair?
    Why start there? Do you think the Australian ambassador teeing up Papadopoulos (and through him Trump) for the alphabet people could be an international affair/operation?

Not much within the realm of official perfidy is particularly surprising anymore

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Why start there? Do you think the Australian ambassador teeing up Papadopoulos (and through him Trump) for the alphabet people could be an international affair/operation?

Not much within the realm of official perfidy is particularly surprising anymore
    Well, you aint wrong.
    I was just thinking about current events and events soon to be.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    The Audit was finished Sat. The last ballot under forensic testing was put into box and done deal. People there cheered. Monday they will release the numbers for all to see. No mainstream media coverage at all, imagine that.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The Audit was finished Sat. The last ballot under forensic testing was put into box and done deal. People there cheered. Monday they will release the numbers for all to see. No mainstream media coverage at all, imagine that.

I do not believe they have been given the passwords to the servers and possibly the machines.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Alex Newman on Trump and the creep state.

I really do believe they are afraid the AZ audit will begin a series of dominoes...

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I really do believe they are afraid the AZ audit will begin a series of dominoes...
    Which is why the fraud will be blamed on something the left finds plausible, something the left will embrace without so much as a whisper about it being true, something like invisible aliens pooped on the ballots causing difficulties in proper counting and even though the errors will have easily swayed the election we should all just accept it because it's in the past and what difference does it make now anyway?

You know, typical American political games as usual.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I do not believe they have been given the passwords to the servers and possibly the machines.
    That was a few weeks back, believe a judge finally made them but nit sure, what I know is the board of supervisors destroyed main drive 48 hrs before handing it over...nothing done. Then was released they had high tech hackers were able to get in, get all information without the Board of supervisors help. So once again the Board failed. The audit was for vote count and forensic testing and thats all done and released Monday, then within 2 weeks all their findings will be released.....I am only assuming this will be what they found out with machines and such, that the board failed to stop. The Judge has been pretty good through all of this, not a single victory for the democrat board except for them not being in jail.

Last edited:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Another thing is You Tube has banned its seem forever this time Doug TenNapel.....he accidentally read a report and said the word "Dominion" instead of using the code word "domino".....you tube destroyed him. Few other guys still on the tightrope....can't say "ballot" have to use code word "balloon".....and so fourth.....I really don't recognize my Country anymore.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    AZ audit did get the machines, however AZ "officials" say all new machines will need to be bought since they don't know what Republican auditors might have done to them. But what democrat auditors did to them during their 2 audits was ok...so ok they fought to keep them from being audited again and destroy the hard drive 48 hours before turning them over. And republicans are not doing the audit, the people of the state of AZ are.

Top Bottom