Will We Ever Know The Truth About The Election? Still Hiding Everything...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Don't get too bent out of shape, he's just another Kut, nothing but political posts, probably isn't even a gun guy just likes to spar with those evil conservatives/republicans.
    Probably a shill. No post for a 11 year span then hit the Political threads like a brainless lefty.

1. [IMG alt="raider600"]https://www.indianagunowners.com/data/avatars/s/3/3382.jpg?1610023831[/IMG]

Re-boot The fight is still on

The others died from exhaustion after running up those steps overweight and out of shape.
    2. [IMG alt="raider600"]https://www.indianagunowners.com/data/avatars/s/3/3382.jpg?1610023831[/IMG]

+1 MrNobody

Was one time. Nice guy. Very honest. Would do business with again.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Probably a shill. No post for a 11 year span then hit the Political threads like a brainless lefty.

1. [IMG alt="raider600"]https://www.indianagunowners.com/data/avatars/s/3/3382.jpg?1610023831[/IMG]

Re-boot The fight is still on

The others died from exhaustion after running up those steps overweight and out of shape.
    2. [IMG alt="raider600"]https://www.indianagunowners.com/data/avatars/s/3/3382.jpg?1610023831[/IMG]

+1 MrNobody

Was one time. Nice guy. Very honest. Would do business with again.
    Maybe we need a rule like 50 gun-related posts before posting in politics. Show you're a gun person before coming to the politics threads and causing trouble.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Don't get too bent out of shape, he's just another Kut, nothing but political posts, probably isn't even a gun guy just likes to spar with those evil conservatives/republicans.
    He just shows up in a thread, throws a pile of **** on the floor and leaves. He isn't interested in sparring with anyone, he's just here to troll.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    “That number continues to increase every day as more and more people update their registrations,” Davis said. “I have little doubt that the total number will eventually meet and then exceed President Biden’s margin of victory in Georgia.” Davis, who has testified as an expert witness multiple times in disputed election cases, believes Trump might have won a challenge to the Georgia election results had a court actually heard his case.

“Under Georgia law, a judge can order an election be redone if he or she sees there were enough illegal, irregular, or improperly rejected votes to cast the results of the election in doubt, or if they see evidence of ‘systemic irregularities,’” Davis said.

“These issues were absolutely systemic,” Davis stressed, noting “they occurred in every county in the state, in every state house, state senate, and in every congressional district in the state.”

Evans, who holds the distinction of being the only lawyer in Georgia history to successfully overturn two elections in the same race, concurred. Under Georgia law, Evans explained, “an election should be overturned either if (1) more votes than decided the election were illegal, wrongfully rejected or irregular, or (2) when there were systemic irregularities that cast in doubt the results of the election.”

“In the case of the 2020 general election,” Evans told me, Davis’s analysis indicates both factors could have been in play.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Tucker Carlson on the Fulton County election results investigation.

As actual investigatory information leaks out, there is more and more evidence of corruption of our election systems. I don't know how any ethical and moral member of the Judiciary can deny the need for a full forensic audit and recounting in accordance with Georgia statute when presented with what was shown on the above segment.

I REALLY want to see results from the Maricopa county audit. Two with substantive issues is the start of a trend, and should result in the flood gates opening on forensic audits of nearly every county in the country.

We the people need to KNOW that our election systems are trustworthy!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And the media is complicit in the fraud.

Because you KNOW if Trump had won, they would be reporting on all the Democrats citing fraud, demanding recounts, saying how the integrity of the election is paramount! ABSOLUTELY REQUIRING and audit!

Instead they call us all sore losers, and help sweep the inconsistencies found under the rug by failing to run with stories, or not even covering them at all.
    "Oh, the PA issues? That is nothing. Its only one state. One state wouldnt have turned the election. Nothing to see. Stop being a sore loser."
    "Oh, the missing ballots? That is nothing. Its only one city. Nothing to see. Stop being a sore loser." (the Dems in our position would say if that city was wrong, we now need to audit the rest of the state)
    "Oh, the AZ issues? That is nothing. Its only one state. One state wouldnt have turned the election. Nothing to see. Stop being a sore loser."

Lather rinse repeat until all the discrepancies swing 76 EC votes to Trump. At that point with Trump looking like he really won, they'd find other things to say to keep the status quo.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Oh, and the average mope that isnt political and doesnt pay attention outside their personal circles, will take the media at face value. So if the media lies and says "nothing to see" they think the media has no reason to lie and believes it.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Oh, and the average mope that isnt political and doesnt pay attention outside their personal circles, will take the media at face value. So if the media lies and says "nothing to see" they think the media has no reason to lie and believes it.

Most common people (here defined as politically unengaged) have NO idea that the entire media they get is from corporate conglomerates with foreign entanglements at best and parallel interests with Americas enemies. They have never heard of Mockingbird media, they just don't know how deeply the deep state media ties are.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Notice you don’t see Biden voters speak about this. Wonder why

In case it's TL;DR, I can summarize. It basically said, **** YOU GARLAND and we're damn happy you're not on the SCOTUS.

Okay. I added that last part. Arizona's AG didn't say that. At least publicly. Garland has shown himself to be a disaster if ever made a SCOTUS justice.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Tucker Carlson on the Fulton County election results investigation.

As actual investigatory information leaks out, there is more and more evidence of corruption of our election systems. I don't know how any ethical and moral member of the Judiciary can deny the need for a full forensic audit and recounting in accordance with Georgia statute when presented with what was shown on the above segment.

I REALLY want to see results from the Maricopa county audit. Two with substantive issues is the start of a trend, and should result in the flood gates opening on forensic audits of nearly every county in the country.

We the people need to KNOW that our election systems are trustworthy!

No shock here.

The republic is dead.

Restore Liberty and dissolve the central state.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Alas, there is no Kraken. But I do think there is enough open evidence of shenanigans. Overriding laws which help ensure the integrity seems like a big one to me.
    I just wish that at least Arizona would show the evidence. I believe there was fraud, and I believe it was widespread, but damn... would somebody PLEASE release the results? All this "we'll have the results any day now" (ie. "the Kraken"), gets tiring.

Top Bottom