Will We Ever Know The Truth About The Election? Still Hiding Everything...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    United States Constitution, Article I:
    SECTION. 4.
    The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof; but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations, except as to the Places of chusing Senators.

10th Amendment:
    The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

States need to tell the DoJ to f*** ALL the way off, and go straight to the Supreme Court to request injunctive relief. Directing the Justices attention to Commentaries on the Constitution by Joseph Story, Chapter XI, para. 408 through 412. The quoted article may well be the first manifestation of what many of our first citizens feared.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    United States Constitution, Article I:
    SECTION. 4.
    The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof; but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations, except as to the Places of chusing Senators.

10th Amendment:
    The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

States need to tell the DoJ to f*** ALL the way off, and go straight to the Supreme Court to request injunctive relief. Directing the Justices attention to Commentaries on the Constitution by Joseph Story, Chapter XI, para. 408 through 412. The quoted article may well be the first manifestation of what many of our first citizens feared.

States need to tell the entire central state to **** ALL the way off and dissolve it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This is what it's all about right here, keeping the free for all pandemic voting measures in place for 2022.
    This is one area where I agree with the Trumpers on election issues. There was never a reason to scuttle anti-fraud measures due to the pandemic. It was always about favoring election policies which advantage Democrats.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    AZ AUDIT: AZ State Senate has just subpoenaed all of the Board of Supervisers to appear and testify before them under sworn oath. Board of Supervisers are discussing the matter as to what they will do.....? .......they are meeting with their own lawyers as to what to do as they are to appear next Monday. Also in the subpoena they are to show all Ballot envelopes or images of them. Chief of Supervisors said..."We discussed various options with our legal counsel and will take the coming days to do our research." What options, you have to show up or be in contempt and why lawyer up and discuss options....? Geee you don't think they are getting worried.....remember the AZ audit has not been made public yet.....get the Board to lie under oath then show the Audit...well played. These democrats need to be in jail....and they know it. This came from AZ local channel 10 news I saw just today.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    This is one area where I agree with the Trumpers on election issues. There was never a reason to scuttle anti-fraud measures due to the pandemic. It was always about favoring election policies which advantage Democrats.
    With the added benefit of being able to label anything short of a free-for-all as being 'voter suppression' and 'racist' or 'Jim Crow' while your top cover of legacy media keeps facts at stand-off range

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I suspect this to be the primary reason for cranking up the COVID hysteria. Can’t worry about an election if you’re worried about dying from a virus.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    With the added benefit of being able to label anything short of a free-for-all as being 'voter suppression' and 'racist' or 'Jim Crow' while your top cover of legacy media keeps facts at stand-off range
    Yeah. I think that's a fair characterization.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    A lawyer is now asking anyone living in AZ and was given a sharpie to vote with to contact him, seems he is filing a lawsuit of some kind.
    Okay, I don't know a whole lot about "sharpiegate". So someone up on this partiular conspiracy needs to walk me through it. Okay so my understanding of the controversy is that they started handing out sharpies for people to use to mark their ballots, instead of pens, and that caused machines to cancel their votes.

So my question is, did they only hand out sharpies to republican voters, and handed out pens to democrat voters? Seems like if they handed out sharpies to everyone, and if sharpies cause the machines to cancel their votes, how is that voter fraud? I would think it would have the same effect on all votes regardless. And, is there actual evidence that the machines actually gave a ****? Black is black, isn't it?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Okay, I don't know a whole lot about "sharpiegate". So someone up on this partiular conspiracy needs to walk me through it. Okay so my understanding of the controversy is that they started handing out sharpies for people to use to mark their ballots, instead of pens, and that caused machines to cancel their votes.

So my question is, did they only hand out sharpies to republican voters, and handed out pens to democrat voters? Seems like if they handed out sharpies to everyone, and if sharpies cause the machines to cancel their votes, how is that voter fraud? I would think it would have the same effect on all votes regardless. And, is there actual evidence that the machines actually gave a ****? Black is black, isn't it?

I believe the election manual says to use pens and the use of sharpies causes the ballot to need to be manually adjudicated. And there in lies the crux of the matter, the election official has the ability to vote an adjudicated ballot as they wish. There are supposed to be observers but that was another battle in the election war.

There are also allegations in Pennsylvania that ballots for certain precincts were printed ever so slightly off so as to again create the need to adjudicate ballots manually.

In states decided by tens of thousands of votes, millions of votes were manually adjudicated...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I believe the election manual says to use pens and the use of sharpies causes the ballot to need to be manually adjudicated. And there in lies the crux of the matter, the election official has the ability to vote an adjudicated ballot as they wish. There are supposed to be observers but that was another battle in the election war.

There are also allegations in Pennsylvania that ballots for certain precincts were printed ever so slightly off so as to again create the need to adjudicate ballots manually.

In states decided by tens of thousands of votes, millions of votes were manually adjudicated...
    That's a good explanation. Thanks.

A reasonable question, were the ballots marked with a sharpie actually manually adjudicated? How many? Wouldn't the audit in AZ reveal that?

I think there's a case for fraud, if they were handing out sharpies, knowing that they'd get to adjudicated them, and then the audit revealed that a large portion of those ballots were manually adjudicated to favor Biden, after the sharpies were handed out.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    That's a good explanation. Thanks.

A reasonable question, were the ballots marked with a sharpie actually manually adjudicated? How many? Wouldn't the audit in AZ reveal that?

I think there's a case for fraud, if they were handing out sharpies, knowing that they'd get to adjudicated them, and then the audit revealed that a large portion of those ballots were manually adjudicated to favor Biden, after the sharpies were handed out.

That is an aspect of the audit battle between the AZ senate and local board and the servers to determine what was counted and how.

Top Bottom