• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    "What they did to Kari Lake?" They voted against a wack job.

Just because she repeatedly claimed fraud doesn't make it true. Stop claiming fraud just because your favorite candidate doesn't win. This playground rules election stuff has to stop. Grow up.

There's no commies unless you're talking about the social media operators of Russia trying to furtively foment election distrust.
    The evidence is overwhelming that the fix was in.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Funny how to JK Republican candidates are always the whack jobs, he prefers his Republican candidates to be quiet and know their place I guess.
    Sharpshooter's Falacy.

There's tons of good conservative republicans. I just don't like the ones that knowingly lie to get elected.

(Well, that actually might include every politician, but you know what I mean.)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Just because she repeatedly claimed fraud doesn't make it true. Stop claiming fraud just because your favorite candidate doesn't win. This playground rules election stuff has to stop. Grow up.

There's no commies unless you're talking about the social media operators of Russia trying to furtively foment election distrust.
    I disagree, vehemently, on all fronts

She is not a 'whack job' she is an America First candidate who had a very successful career in journalism prior to running for governor. Her popularity was with ordinary people fed up with being handed the ****ty end of the stick

I notice you aren't refuting her claim of ballots being printed that would be rejected by the tabulators. Smart move since that is a fact that is not in dispute. The only dispute is whether it was an innocent mistake or a deliberate act, and I doubt many besides you are fooled by the protestations of those who perpetrated the act. Interfering predominately in in person, day of voting is a well known strategy for targeting primarily conservative voters. Do you have a rational expectation for why the dimensions and configuration of those specific ballots were different from previous standards? If the state needed more of something that had already been contracted for printing, wouldn't the original specifications and contractor have been used? If not, is there a rational innocent reason for not doing so? Citations please

There have been 'commies' (aka communist sympathizers) in America since the before the days of Joseph McCarthy. He was not destroyed because he was wrong, rather it was successfully highlighted that he was violating long held American principles in his pursuit of those fifth columnists. The problem has only festered since then. The people applying so much effort to having the federal government take ever greater control of US business and finance in the interest of 'equity' or 'stakeholder capitalism' or seeking to dismantle meritocracy, because it is 'racist' you know, and substitute quotas for favored groups are de facto communists

fraud
    noun

trickery, deceit. especially : the use of dishonest methods to cheat another person of something valuable.

If I was you, I wouldn't suspend respiration awaiting the end of the use of the word 'fraud' to describe elections at many levels in 2020

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Dude, I think NPR may have caused you permanent damage. I mean. I’d sue them. I think you’d have a pretty strong case.

Did you follow the court case? The court acknowledged that what Lake claimed was true. That the voting machines in those districts were altered to enlarge the ballot image so that when fed through the scanner it would reject it. The judge ended up throwing the case out because she did not prove it was intentional. She proved the votes weren’t counted. So how would you know they voted against her if the votes weren’t all counted?

Last edited:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    A whack job?

And how would her Dem opponent be described?
    As fair and balanced. She was of course in charge of the elections and promised things would change and run better than it did in 2020. She made sure the right paper was available and it would be smooth sailing for her to win. And to think some people have a problem with that.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    If a fraction of this is true the election was indeed stolen.

President Trump Releases Summary of Election Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I stopped reading at "In actuality, there is no evidence Joe Biden won". I'll get back to it when I stop laughing.

I mean, c'mon. This isn't even a serious statement. It's on Trump to prove all the fraud happened.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Won’t happen there. Ranked choice is only implemented to keep RINO’s like Murkowski in office, never to unseat a leftist or get a conservative elected…
    Ranked choice (not the automatic runoff version) is probably better. It's at least transitive.

Regardless, prolly not a good fit for AZ. There's a huge population of retired people and they're easily confused by voting as it is. Throw in RCV and my mother-in-law would not figure it out.

Said in crotchety female voice: What do you mean I can vote for more than one? How do you pick a winner?

Top Bottom