• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This is how it is done. If I read the background right the dems, their dem elections administrators, and xuckerbucks are all beyond the manner directed by the legislature.

This os the fight. Just ensuring election integrity. Ending the policies that make elections questionable. No more zuckerbucks. That should have been reported by Democrats as in-kind contributions.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    If a fraction of this is true the election was indeed stolen.

President Trump Releases Summary of Election Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election

Yeah I posted about this in the Trump thread last night. Sourced it from GWP. That thread got all hot and bothered and apparently no one took the time to read it.

I probably should've posted it in this thread, but I wanted to give equal time to Trump and use that "approved" source in return for posting a critical article of Trump from an "un-approved" source about the two firms that the Trump campaign hired to do an investigation and cooberate with their fraud claims.

So I guess it turned into your scoop here which is fine because this is where it probably should've been..

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    If a fraction of this is true the election was indeed stolen.

President Trump Releases Summary of Election Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election

Actually, you did get the scoop legitimately. I checked the time stamp on both, You posted at 9:46 pm and I didn't post until 1:01am. :facepalm: Sorry about that.

Well done.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Back when I was at work, a guy asked me, why people on the right were screaming election interference.
    I told him, I've heard for 4 YEARS about election interference from the LEFT.
    So... since the LEFT was screaming about it, AND the RIGHT was screaming about it, instead of pulling the LEFT/RIGHT game, maybe we should FIX THE ELECTIONS.

He had nothing to say.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again:

Regardless of whatever facts the sophists like to spew, the “facts on the ground” are different. Keep your head in the sand if you like, but you’re only putting off the inevitable. We are in the opening salvos of a global color revolution.

View attachment 147472
    For those playing the home game:

IMG_6166.jpeg

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Yeah I posted about this in the Trump thread last night. Sourced it from GWP. That thread got all hot and bothered and apparently no one took the time to read it.

I probably should've posted it in this thread, but I wanted to give equal time to Trump and use that "approved" source in return for posting a critical article of Trump from an "un-approved" source about the two firms that the Trump campaign hired to do an investigation and cooberate with their fraud claims.

So I guess it turned into your scoop here which is fine because this is where it probably should've been..
    All good my friend. I had an advantage because I started this thread and could find it quickly. It's fine in the other thread as well. :cheers:

Reactions: KG1

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    This is how it is done. If I read the background right the dems, their dem elections administrators, and xuckerbucks are all beyond the manner directed by the legislature.

The actual ruling:
    the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was enacted which, among other protections, prohibits denying a person the right to vote based on incorrect or missing information on voting paperwork when the information is not needed to determine whether the person is qualified to vote. Some municipal clerks in Wisconsin are rejecting otherwise valid absentee ballots due to incorrect or missing address information for witnesses, such as a missing ZIP code or using colloquial or shorthand terms (e.g., “same”).
    The witness lives at the same address, and put "same address" for the address, or omitted their zip code, or got their zipcode wrong, and you'd have the ballot and that vote thrown out?

Border-line Jim Crow, IMO.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The actual ruling:

The witness lives at the same address, and put "same address" for the address, or omitted their zip code, or got their zipcode wrong, and you'd have the ballot and that vote thrown out?

Then they should petition their legislators to change the manner in which they direct the selection of electors. It is not constitutional for anyone, courts or executive to change the manner of selecting electors the legislature directed…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The actual ruling:

Then we get to the xuckerbucks, to cure these issues the democrat stronghold elections offices in the state were given money, by a private entity, that was not available to other areas of the state. Again this is not as the legislature directed, and if more is spent in some areas than others to complete the vote there are equal protection issues as well…

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    The actual ruling:

Yep, across the board
    Or better yet, only in person voting. And do like we do when we "over see" elections in shitholes, thumb in ink

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    The actual ruling:

It's not that hard to vote. If your IQ doesn't allow you to vote properly then you don't need to vote.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Then they should petition their legislators to change the manner in which they direct the selection of electors. It is not constitutional for anyone, courts or executive to change the manner of selecting electors the legislature directed…
    See, you respond to this stuff without even looking... it's just an article of faith for you... for me the article was a BIG RED FLAG when it gave no examples. Ditto when it did not quote the applicable law... you know, the law indicating the "manner"...

(6d) If a certificate is missing the address of a witness, the ballot may not be counted.

So, for example, a ZIPCODE is only required for a MAILING address... the legislature, through enacted law, DID NOT SAY THAT.... so not only are you advocating for throwing out votes over a "technicality", you are advocating doing so CONTRARY to the legislated manner of running the election.

Ditto with "same address as voter", the address is NOT missing unless the voter didn't provide his/her address, which is grounds for rejection in another law section.

Again, Jim Crow adjacent... and not even following the law. Sheesh!

Then we get to the xuckerbucks, to cure these issues the democrat stronghold elections offices in the state were given money, by a private entity, that was not available to other areas of the state. Again this is not as the legislature directed, and if more is spent in some areas than others to complete the vote there are equal protection issues as well…

I'll wait while you supply the WI code that indicates this is true... otherwise, I'll just treat it like the rest of the **** Trump vomits out on social media that isn't remotely accurate and often just blatantly untrue.

Yep, across the board
    Denying the right to vote based upon insignificant technicalities... yeah, THAT is the heart and soul Jim Crowe. Congrats!

:rolleyes:

Or better yet, only in person voting. And do like we do when we "over see" elections in shitholes, thumb in ink
    I've always voted in person (and I agree with the ink, I 'member the Iraq elections), but good luck with that. Only in person, only on election day is widely viewed as purposefully limiting who can and will vote... i.e. voter suppression.

It really conveys that we don't think we can win an election that allows all eligible voters to vote... what most people consider a "fair" election.

And denying the vote to overseas military and their dependents... hard NO for me.

Anyhow, good luck getting a majority of voters to support this... it's a loser in itself and loses votes for those who propose it, IMO.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    It's not that hard to vote. If your IQ doesn't allow you to vote properly then you don't need to vote.
    So, it's like an IQ test then? Oh, wait, that IS straight up Jim Crowe, literally.
    So I guess you think the only stupid people are black? That's race baiting 101. If people have to be lead by the hand to vote do you think they are making an informed decision?
    So, you're defending Jim Crowe IQ tests as impacting not just blacks?

Am I getting that right? Or mis-reading you intent?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I've always voted in person (and I agree with the ink, I 'member the Iraq elections), but good luck with that. Only in person, only on election day is widely viewed as purposefully limiting who can and will vote... i.e. voter suppression.

It really conveys that we don't think we can win an election that allows all eligible voters to vote... what most people consider a "fair" election.

And denying the vote to overseas military and their dependents... hard NO for me.

Anyhow, good luck getting a majority of voters to support this... it's a loser in itself and loses votes for those who propose it, IMO.
    Any and every attempt to tighten up election integrity is answered with ******** cries of voter suppression.

I'm 100% in favor of every legitimate and eligible vote being counted from every legitimate and eligible voter. The ******** that has happened in recent elections needs to be stopped. If that requires the people who cannot make it to the polls for whatever reason to pay attention and fill out a ballot completely and correctly then I guess that's just the burden they'll have to bear if they want their vote counted. If that's too much to ask they can save the planet one piece of paper at a time by not bothering.

I want election integrity. I don't want to hear ******** cries of voter suppression from the people shoveling duffel bags full of "corrected" ballots into boxes in the dark of night or covering up windows so their "counting" cannot be monitored. Nobody knows who actually won the 2020 presidential election because it was so full of corruption and coverups that the truth is impossible to find. We all know it was beyond ****ed and something Castro was likely impressed with. The current system is complete ****.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I'll wait while you supply the WI code that indicates this is true... otherwise, I'll just treat it like the rest of the **** Trump vomits out on social media that isn't remotely accurate and often just blatantly untrue.
    Asking me to prove something doesn’t exist? How about you show me the WI code that allows government funded elections offices to accept private money in certain locations, make agreements as to what they will do with that money, and follow other procedures demanded by the outside entity as a condition of receiving said money?

Top Bottom