• ...and so much more!
  • jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again:

Regardless of whatever facts the sophists like to spew, the “facts on the ground” are different. Keep your head in the sand if you like, but you’re only putting off the inevitable. We are in the opening salvos of a global color revolution.

A870F4CE-537A-48E2-B57E-EB5ECB2E017E.jpeg

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    My guess is that Trump didn't win by a big margin and he didn't lose by a big margin. The difference was "the machine". It didn't take him seriously in 2016 and it pulled out all the stops in 2020, which raised it's visibility more than it desired. By machine logic, ideas like populism which president Trump had latched onto have to be obliterated, completely. The republican parts of the machine will want to run Mitt in 2024 even though they know he will lose just to flatten any populist trends.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    My guess is that Trump didn't win by a big margin and he didn't lose by a big margin. The difference was "the machine". It didn't take him seriously in 2016 and it pulled out all the stops in 2020, which raised it's visibility more than it desired. By machine logic, ideas like populism which president Trump had latched onto have to be obliterated, completely. The republican parts of the machine will want to run Mitt in 2024 even though they know he will lose just to flatten any populist trends.

Romney is very unlikely but if it did happen the republican party will implode.

asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Tucker nails it again.

Yes. World wide color revolution is a good way of putting it.
    I don’t know is there is any way to stop it. Most are still sleeping.

AA

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Most foreboding words in the entire thing: "...they knew..."

And of course we knew. But, to quote Mel Gibson in The Patriot; "What is the measure of your resolve"?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Hard to dispute the facts. But I'm sure some will.

I've been critical of some of the stories Trumpers believe about the election. But I don't have any problem at all with what was said here. I think that much is legit.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If Romney ran in the Primaries he'd get embarrassed.

Top Bottom