• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Arguments in opposition to increasing integrity are coming from people who know they cannot win legitimate elections (coincidentally the same people stuffing ballot boxes and concealing their work), not the people wanting better integrity.
    Exactly. If they are at all interested in vote integrity, then they would not be against such steps to strengthen it. I have not seen many instances of the left addressing vote integrity.

Last edited:

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    So I guess you think the only stupid people are black? That's race baiting 101. If people have to be lead by the hand to vote do you think they are making an informed decision?
    "Poor kids are just as smart as white kids." -- Joe Biden
    You are the only one in this thread bring up blacks and Jim Crow. Why are you bringing race into the discussion?
    Doesn't matter what color you are, follow the ****ing directions or your vote Doesn't count
    How hard is it for you to figure this out?
    Or are you just Kut-ing around the issue?

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    It's not that hard to vote. If your IQ doesn't allow you to vote properly then you don't need to vote.
    So, it's like an IQ test then? Oh, wait, that IS straight up Jim Crowe, literally.
    So I guess you think the only stupid people are black? That's race baiting 101. If people have to be lead by the hand to vote do you think they are making an informed decision?
    So, you're defending Jim Crowe IQ tests as impacting not just blacks?

Am I getting that right? Or mis-reading you intent?
    You are the only one in this thread bring up blacks and Jim Crow. Why are you bringing race into the discussion?
    Au contraire mon frere... you raised race.

You injected IQ as a test to have one's vote counted... which is literally one of the bad old Jim Crowe laws. All I did was point it out.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Any and every attempt to tighten up election integrity is answered with ******** cries of voter suppression.

I'm 100% in favor of every legitimate and eligible vote being counted from every legitimate and eligible voter. The ******** that has happened in recent elections needs to be stopped. If that requires the people who cannot make it to the polls for whatever reason to pay attention and fill out a ballot completely and correctly then I guess that's just the burden they'll have to bear if they want their vote counted. If that's too much to ask they can save the planet one piece of paper at a time by not bothering.

Just to be clear, we're talking about the required witness omitting their zip code from their full address... are you saying the vote should be discarded? (note the WI law, a missing address for the witness means for the ballot to be discarded, says nothing about zip code nor specifically mailing address)

I want election integrity. I don't want to hear ******** cries of voter suppression from the people shoveling duffel bags full of "corrected" ballots into boxes in the dark of night or covering up windows so their "counting" cannot be monitored.
    This ain't that... not by a longshot.

Nobody knows who actually won the 2020 presidential election because it was so full of corruption and coverups that the truth is impossible to find. We all know it was beyond ****ed and something Castro was likely impressed with. The current system is complete ****.
    I think the election law changes made by Georgia following the 2020 election should be a template for all states. And, yeah, there were specious calls of "Jim Crowe" over what are just plain common sense election laws.

So to you only low IQ people are black. How else would you make such a connection?

View attachment 323475
    I do believe that is a flag on yourself, I never raised race you did, hence a strawman of your construction...

And, this was one of the Jim Crowe laws:

And, if you read through it, it was like many racist/bigoted laws against Irish/Germans/Italian/Chinese/Catholics as well.
    Sooo, what you're saying is ALL black people have low IQ's??
    That would be you and your compatriot... the laws were bigoted against immigrants as well.... Irish/German/Italian/Chinese. See literacy tests above.

You guys keep doubling and tripling down on race... things that make you go hmmmmmmm....

Doesn't matter what color you are, follow the ****ing directions or your vote Doesn't count
    How hard is it for you to figure this out?
    Or are you just Kut-ing around the issue?
    You're off the "state legislature manner of election"... which is the election LAW... even with an zipcode missing, an address is an address, which is called for in the LAW. It does NOT specify mailing address, which implies zip code, let alone explicitly requiring the witness's zip code.

Again, the ruling in the article it called a THREAT TO THE INTEGRITY OF ELECTIONS:

The actual ruling:
    the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was enacted which, among other protections, prohibits denying a person the right to vote based on incorrect or missing information on voting paperwork when the information is not needed to determine whether the person is qualified to vote. Some municipal clerks in Wisconsin are rejecting otherwise valid absentee ballots due to incorrect or missing address information for witnesses, such as a missing ZIP code or using colloquial or shorthand terms (e.g., “same”).

Honestly, categorizing that election that way is almost as hysterical/overwrought as Biden calling Georgia's election law reforms "worse than Jim Crowe".

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Just to be clear, we're talking about the required witness omitting their zip code from their full address... are you saying the vote should be discarded? (note the WI law, a missing address for the witness means for the ballot to be discarded, says nothing about zip code nor specifically mailing address)

This ain't that... not by a longshot.

I think the election law changes made by Georgia following the 2020 election should be a template for all states. And, yeah, there were specious calls of "Jim Crowe" over what are just plain common sense election laws.

I do believe that is a flag on yourself, I never raised race you did, hence a strawman of your construction...

And, this was one of the Jim Crowe laws:

And, if you read through it, it was like many racist/bigoted laws against Irish/Germans/Italian/Chinese/Catholics as well.

That would be you and your compatriot... the laws were bigoted against immigrants as well.... Irish/German/Italian/Chinese. See literacy tests above.

You guys keep doubling and tripling down on race... things that make you go hmmmmmmm....

You're off the "state legislature manner of election"... which is the election LAW... even with an zipcode missing, an address is an address, which is called for in the LAW. It does NOT specify mailing address, which implies zip code, let alone explicitly requiring the witness's zip code.

Again, the ruling in the article it called a THREAT TO THE INTEGRITY OF ELECTIONS:

The actual ruling:

Honestly, categorizing that election that way is almost as hysterical/overwrought as Biden calling Georgia's election law reforms "worse than Jim Crowe".
    IQ does not equal "RACE". I never said they should be IQ tested. Filling out the ballot properly should be test alone. Please go away.

giphy (6).gif

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Objective standards, period. It's either filled out correctly or it isn't. There should be nothing left to question, nothing to interpret and if the people casting votes care they'll make damned sure everything is correct. Anything open to interpretation leaves openings for fraud. I want every single possible avenue for fraud shut down.

It shouldn't be difficult to provide people a list of a few options to choose from, allow them to choose their preference and accurately log that information. For some reason we have people against this idea and they're willing to spin up any ******** arguments they can dream up to justify their preference for questionable voting.

I think any and all election fraud or attempts at election fraud should be punishable by 25 years hard labor in a cobalt mine, no exceptions, no plea deals, no good time served.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    The actual ruling:

The witness lives at the same address, and put "same address" for the address, or omitted their zip code, or got their zipcode wrong, and you'd have the ballot and that vote thrown out?

Border-line Jim Crow, IMO.
    It's not that hard to vote. If your IQ doesn't allow you to vote properly then you don't need to vote.
    So, it's like an IQ test then? Oh, wait, that IS straight up Jim Crowe, literally.

IQ does not equal "RACE". I never said they should be IQ tested. Filling out the ballot properly should be test alone. Please go away.

View attachment 323532
    Errmmm... again, you alone injected race... and then attempted to strawman assign it to me... instant replay just to remind you...

The actual ruling:

The witness lives at the same address, and put "same address" for the address, or omitted their zip code, or got their zipcode wrong, and you'd have the ballot and that vote thrown out?

Border-line Jim Crow, IMO.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I guess I'm confused on how making something IQ based (I'm not advocating for that concerning voting) is Jim Crowe-ish.

Top Bottom