• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    According to the story on the first investigation, they reported their ENTIRE findings, that there was no substantial fraud found and WHY that meant it did not exist. For example, they found some dead people who voted...can count them on both hands... out of the 10's of thousands alleged. They found some folks who voted twice, again a small count and also likely bipartisan...people with two homes.

And a second investigation firm found the same thing.

Don't forget, the SoS in several of the states investigated all the claims, found them false AND explains why they were false.

No... the biggest reason republicans have been losing since 2020 is all of this false "stolen election" **** that no one but a bunch of Trump cultists believe... and with good reason because there isn't a shred of credible evidence of it. None. Not in a single state to even call the result into question, let alone potentially overturn it... let alone in the SIX states required to reverse the overall election result.
    Glad they wrote a report that fits perfectly with your bias…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    If it's been destroyed or buried, and therefore unavailable, why is this still a thing? Can't prove fraud in that case. So move on.
    When the cops have a corpse they don’t say the evidence has “been destroyed or buried, and therefore unavailable, why is this still a thing? Can't prove fraud [crime] in that case. So move on.”

Yep, it works that way…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yeah. He's just peeeved that he didn't get a report to fit his bias.
    At least I have things I believe in. Which is a lot more than several here have. We here at INGO are blessed to have some of the posters here. Most people have to go on to full on leftist site for some of the crap posted here about Trump…. :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Oh I forgot. In the people's republic of GWP you are only allowed to sing praises of "Dear Leader" No dissenting opinions or criticism allowed.

On that note. Here's some equal time from an approved source. Sit and Rotate on it. I'm out.

1704351663580.png

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Equal time cont.....

Trump promised previously after he was indicted to present a “Large, Complex, Detailed but Irrefutable” report that will prove there was fraud in the 2020 presidential election. Some might recall that he postponed the release of a report that he highly touted back in August of '23 on the advice of his legal counsel.

Here now is the entire 32-page summary report referenced in the preceding post above that Trump Truthed about. The source that compiled the report remains anonymous. Probably for good reason as GWP points out.

"Remaining anonymous could potentially thwart opportunities to use law enforcement to investigate the investigator and prevent Mockingbird Media from engaging in ad hominem attacks on individuals rather than information."

Summary of Election Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election in the Swing States.

Thank me later. I'm done here.

Last edited:

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    When you say that, you are saying Biden was 17% more popular than Obama was in his first election - 11.8 million votes more; but he underperformed Obama (and Clinton!) with black and latino voters

I don't believe you
    You state this fact, the total popular vote of the two elections, then immediately as an article of faith jump to those must not be real votes.

I see this and look to see WHERE those 11.8M votes supposedly came from... which apparently you have not done. If you have, I haven't been around to see you post it.

Almost 4 Million of those votes came from the states of California, Oregon and Washington, 2.8M from CA alone. <wikipedia>

================================================================================================

You look at performance among black and hispanic voters, BUT ignore population growth or those populations...

2008Total EligibleTotal RegisteredTotal Voted
    Black26.5M17.4M16.1M
    Hispanic19.5M11.6M9.75M

2020Total EligibleTotal RegisteredTotal Voted
    Black32.2M20.8M18.9M
    Hispanic30.6M18.7M16.5M

So, from 2008 to 2020, 5.7M more blacks were eligible to vote, 3.4M more registered, and 2.8M more of them voted.

From 2008 to 2020, 11.1M more hispanics were eligible to vote, 7.1M more registered and 6.75M more of them voted.

So, 10.5M more blacks and hispanics were registered for the 2020 election than the 2008 election and 9.5M of those voted. Biden can "lose" quite a few percentage points of performance versus Obama and still pick up millions and millions of votes versus Obama.

================================================================================================

I could stop there, but won't because... well OCD, lol!

You also ignore voter population growth and VOTER PARTICIPATION.

In '08 with 146.3M registered voters and 61.6% voter participation, Obama received 69.5M votes.

In '20 with 168.3M registered voters (22.1M more registered voters) and 66.6% voter participation, Biden received 81.3M votes.

With 15% more registered voters, and 8% more participation, Biden "should have" received 24.4% more votes than '08 Obama to be on par with Obama '08. He received 16.9% more votes than '08 Obama... so given the increased population and participation, BIDEN UNDERPERFORMED '08 OBAMA BY 7.5%.

Or, you can just look at the numbers, say no way and assume it was stolen without offering any proof. :dunno:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    When the cops have a corpse they don’t say the evidence has “been destroyed or buried, and therefore unavailable, why is this still a thing? Can't prove fraud [crime] in that case. So move on.”

Yep, it works that way…
    What corps? You don't even have that. You just have a belief, without evidence, that "the steel" happened. If the evidence was buried, where is the evidence of the burial? The fact that they found nothing? That's circular reasoning.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    According to the story on the first investigation, they reported their ENTIRE findings, that there was no substantial fraud found and WHY that meant it did not exist. For example, they found some dead people who voted...can count them on both hands... out of the 10's of thousands alleged. They found some folks who voted twice, again a small count and also likely bipartisan...people with two homes.

And a second investigation firm found the same thing.

Don't forget, the SoS in several of the states investigated all the claims, found them false AND explains why they were false.

No... the biggest reason republicans have been losing since 2020 is all of this false "stolen election" **** that no one but a bunch of Trump cultists believe... and with good reason because there isn't a shred of credible evidence of it. None. Not in a single state to even call the result into question, let alone potentially overturn it... let alone in the SIX states required to reverse the overall election result.
    See, here's where you're mistaken.
    I'm not a Trump cultists, I think Trump is an ass, but he's the ass or someone just like him is what we need.
    And I believe the election was stolen.
    Why?
    Look at all the **** the dems said and did against him when he won, they made up everything they could to sway public opinion.
    When that failed to get the reaction they wanted, they cheated to get it.
    There's no way in hell I'll ever believe biden got that many votes without cheating

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    At least I have things I believe in. Which is a lot more than several here have. We here at INGO are blessed to have some of the posters here. Most people have to go on to full on leftist site for some of the crap posted here about Trump…. :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

First, I think any ideologically based source is unreliable, whether from the left or the right. So if it's something a source like CNN or GWP reports, except when they don't have a reason to lie about it, you have to corroborate it to be confident in it.

Second, you seem to think any site that prints information unfavorable to Trump, is "left wing".

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Well let‘s see how the voter registration growth goes this year. Think of the illegals being registered right now. Dispersing these illegal across the country will certainly impact the election in some states.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Trump and his legal team will have to show that he had credible evidence his claims were true to rebut the evidence that it was not.

Showing that Trump's own hired experts disagreed with him does not prove that Trump believed "the steal" was a false narrative. It precludes the possibility that Trump is delusional. Being wrong isn't a crime. But Trumpers have to keep the faith, so they have to make up a narrative where Trump is not wrong, and believe in that. So evidence that can't be found, has to have been erased or hidden. Without proof of it being erased or hidden, in comes the circular reasoning, that finding no evidence of "the steal" is proof of the evidence for it being erased or hidden.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Glad they wrote a report that fits perfectly with your bias…
    Bull****, Mike.

You are free to believe any and every pie-in-the-sky fairytale that Trump vomits out on social media, but the rest of us do not have to even pretend that they are true given the long history of total false (fake?) claims made by Trump.

You also don't get to falsely label me... I was a Trump guy. I believed his claims of a stolen election, initially. They had to be true because MY GUY made them. I researched them extensively so that I could persuade others about what happened.... along the way, I found that EVERY... SINGLE... CLAIM.... he made was false. He lied. Bigly.

None of the claims he put out on social found their way into the lawsuits his lawyers filed. none of the claims held up to the slightest scruntiny. SoS performing their duties explained to him in excruciating detail why what he was saying was not only false, BUT PROVABLY false... not that evidence is lacking, there is plaenty of evidence and the claims his amateurs put forward did not hold up... at all.

He tried to get elections thrown out not on fraud, but disputing valid votes from valid, registered voters.

You and I (and some others) went through this point-by-point ad naseum. Not a single claim held up to scrutiny. Not a single one was even "if we could look at the evidence" we might find... no they were all thoroughly debunked. Not because "I wanted them debunked" but because they were lousy lies from the very start.

Barr told Trump this. Republican SoS's who were pro-Trump in the 2020 election told him this. Now we find out that not one, but two paid-for-investigations told him the same thing... not just that they found no evidence, but that the claims he made on social were false.

Two more data points that Trump was lying in real time and knew, or should have known absent delusion, becuase not only was there not a scintilla of evidence of fraud, but all of the claims he made on social were provably false, and had been proven false over and over by multiple reliable sources.

It's not my bias... this is just one (or two) more data points of proof that Trump was lying and should have known it in realtime.... and he still tried to steal the election in the electoral vote count.

The onus is on you to prove anything I said above is false... we have went through each and every one of these multiple times... we always reach the point were you change the subject or cricket...

This is not "bias".... this is following the facts where the facts lead... and the fact is Trump has been lying out his ***.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Showing that Trump's own hired experts disagreed with him does not prove that Trump believed "the steal" was a false narrative. It precludes the possibility that Trump is delusional. Being wrong isn't a crime. But Trumpers have to keep the faith, so they have to make up a narrative where Trump is not wrong, and believe in that. So evidence that can't be found, has to have been erased or hidden. Without proof of it being erased or hidden, in comes the circular reasoning, that finding no evidence of "the steal" is proof of the evidence for it being erased or hidden.
    Can we use the left’s definition of “evidence”?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well let‘s see how the voter registration growth goes this year. Think of the illegals being registered right now. Dispersing these illegal across the country will certainly impact the election in some states.
    Not a lot that can be done about blue states registering illegals to vote. But, R's can't win blue states anyway. As long as swing states don't allow illegals to register, and have in place ways to catch them, it's not going to impact the outcome. My worry is that states like PA, with widespread use of mail-in ballots, and especially if they have a season of voting, it's a lot harder to catch them voting illegally, especially if they don't want to catch them.

Top Bottom