• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

I was always amused when Jimmy Carter used to travel to places in Africa to insure the integrity of local elections. Why travel to Africa when you could just go to Chicago or many other machine run cities?;)

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    I was always amused when Jimmy Carter used to travel to places in Africa to insure the integrity of local elections. Why travel to Africa when you could just go to Chicago or many other machine run cities?;)
    Jimmuh always gave off a strong aura of Pharisee with his 'moral' pronouncements.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I really wish I could find an article, I believe in the Atlantic, where they explained in detail how the vote corruption in Philadelphia was perpetrated, it predated the 2020 election and seems to have fallen off the internet. It was facinating as there was no head to it, it was like a machine with little human cogs just doing their part.

It was widespread and permeated the whole system.
    I like the term Stand Alone Complex from the anime Ghost in the Shell

It describes teamwork in which all the involved members share a common goal and infomation, but work alone to achive it in their own way. It requires no leader and no organization. People not directly connected can nudge the type of individual action in particular directions via public statements. Once they convince their minions that Trump is literally Hitler, any and all action to defeat him is OK and the imagination and insider knowledge of #resist is set free

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I don't know why this seemingly unorganized election cheating surprises anyone. We've had decades of Marxist community organizers churning out a crap ton of their commie minions, indoctrinated with the idea that the end justifies the means, and democratic capitalistic societies need to be destroyed to bring about real equity. Heck, one made it all the way to the big boy chair. They're all like bots on autopilot. No real organization or structure necessary, although organization does make them more dangerous.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I don't know why this seemingly unorganized election cheating surprises anyone. We've had decades of Marxist community organizers churning out a crap ton of their commie minions, indoctrinated with the idea that the end justifies the means, and democratic capitalistic societies need to be destroyed to bring about real equity. Heck, one made it all the way to the big boy chair. They're all like bots on autopilot. No real organization or structure necessary, although organization does make them more dangerous.
    The surprise can be found in this very forum, by those that the only standard of election cheating they will believe is a perp walk and a prison sentence. They deny anything else…

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Nothing will change until thugs start going to jail.

Top Bottom