• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    OG, Da Mouse un-banned Jetgirl as part of the Great Reconciliation of 2019. (yeah, I made that up) When I acted as a courier to let her know, the olive branch was refused enthusiastically. :dunno:

I can neither confirm nor deny I may have made a similar attempt at communication of 'The Great Reconciliation of 2019' and received a similar response. At this point, I'm so very tempted to miss quote or miss reference some odd unique point or simply misspell something so that she could take that opportunity to pounce and clarify said point. THAT would be a hilarious and STAR worthy return. ;)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I can neither confirm nor deny I may have made a similar attempt at communication of 'The Great Reconciliation of 2019' and received a similar response. At this point, I'm so very tempted to miss quote or miss reference some odd unique point or simply misspell something so that she could take that opportunity to pounce and clarify said point. THAT would be a hilarious and STAR worthy return. ;)

Perhaps we could lay out a trail of [STRIKE]bread crumbs[/STRIKE] small pistol primers?

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I wouldn't blame him. We've butted heads before, but I think he's been invaluable to this board. Unfortunately, I think a big problem is something only Texkev can fix. The problem as I see it is that this board really has only one moderator. If you look, there's a few that haven't been visibly involved for 6 months, and one for almost a year. This leaves one moderator to take all the work load and it's wrong. Texkev needs to clean house and get ACTIVE moderators to help.

I asked about being a moderator a couple of years back when I retired. Was told that's nice but not needed.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    OG, Da Mouse un-banned Jetgirl as part of the Great Reconciliation of 2019. (yeah, I made that up) When I acted as a courier to let her know, the olive branch was refused enthusiastically. :dunno:

Did she refuse because the original players were still around?

It wasn't so much the active players not wanting her back, to be fair the specific player is a dbag and I'll take the banhammer to say it.

It was the fact that her and 88gt had a ménage a tryst and they wouldn't allow the latin lover to be around as well.

I totally understand why the bridges feel burned on their part. Inwould be upset too.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Screenshot-20201116-170218-Chrome.jpg

Or so I've heard. Never actually watched.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom