• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    might be worth looking into another forum. It seems that the least little thing causes trouble around here anymore. Hell they were chastising people the other day in a thread over the way they drop their pants when they take a dump! The one-liners chastising newbies for posting one-liners can get humorous but when they start telling **** jokes maybe it's time to close the curtains.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I get tired of hearing how great INGO used to be. I think it's pretty great right now. Is it perfect? Of course not. This site is populated and administered by human beings. So, it will be inherently flawed. The good news is there is a concerted effort to be fair. That's about all you can ask. Is it always fair? Probably not. Is every post and thread something we can all be proud of? Definitely not. But, this is one of, if not the, most civil gun forum on the Interwebz. I thank the moderators for all of their efforts in keeping it so. I understand that perfection will never be achieved. I appreciate all of the efforts to keep striving to make this place as good as it can be.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Some people are just thin skinned. I like the mods, think they are quite fair, and give LOTS of leeway. How people get so upset over random rantings of idiots, like me, on the interwebz ill never know.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Some people are just thin skinned. I like the mods, think they are quite fair, and give LOTS of leeway. How people get so upset over random rantings of idiots, like me, on the interwebz ill never know.
    Yes, sometimes people just need to step back and realize where they are and how insignificant this or any forum is to their lives.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

Thin skin is in! It's a national obsession to be thin skinned today. God forbid anyone feel insulted or even non-celebrated. It's sad when petty insults escalate into shootings and non-news makes national news because someone had their feelings hurt.

I'm happy with how INGO is being run now days. There's a core of old timers that provide a decent foundation and it's cool to try to figure out which of the newcomers will be the 10,000 post old timers in the coming years.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I get tired of hearing how great INGO used to be. I think it's pretty great right now. Is it perfect? Of course not. This site is populated and administered by human beings. So, it will be inherently flawed. The good news is there is a concerted effort to be fair. That's about all you can ask. Is it always fair? Probably not. Is every post and thread something we can all be proud of? Definitely not. But, this is one of, if not the, most civil gun forum on the Interwebz. I thank the moderators for all of their efforts in keeping it so. I understand that perfection will never be achieved. I appreciate all of the efforts to keep striving to make this place as good as it can be.

You got a little something on your nose there buddy.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Just the truth as I see it.

I don't disagree. The old adage "the grass is always greener on the other side" seems to have morphed into "Whaaaah... this grass just ain't what it used to be :tantrum:". It's as prevalent on INGO as many other areas in life. People tend to resist change. It's far easier reminisce than to adapt or God forbid, progress.

I think most the mods do a great job around here... except Churchmouse. He's a bully. And Rookie, he just can't seem to get past being molested by Yeager enough to really contribute.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Sorta like I said on that thread; you can be a tool even if you don't get thrown on the floor and stomped on.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Man, looking back through this thread, there were some really great, fun members that don’t visit much anymore. We really had a good time and a lot of laughs. I wonder what happened?

Top Bottom