• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I think the issue is that back in the day of vidsanity, it was denied that the vax contained anything "modified". It was messenger RNA, no modifications, or so the claim was made. The history (that hasn't been rewritten) is that mRNA and specifically modified mRNA has a poor track record of safety in vivo and in vitro. Attempts to bring applications with such tech had previously been denied based upon safety concerns. The vax was glorified as fast tracked, created at "Warp Speed". But it wasn't. The tech has been around. The only thing fast tracked was authoritative abuses of personal autonomy.
    Early on they talked about how they changed it to produce the spike protein. And yes this is the first to be approved for human use. But there have been ones approved for veterinary use. And you are correct that the tech has been around for a while.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Early on they talked about how they changed it to produce the spike protein. And yes this is the first to be approved for human use. But there have been ones approved for veterinary use. And you are correct that the tech has been around for a while.
    The nuances of this particular vaccine aside, I'm against compulsory acceptance of any "cure". The government, our government, has zero right to save me from myself.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Yes.
    I'm sure I believe that this guy who gets sports physicals for HOW LONG, and comes from a well to do family so probably is seeing good docs, just happened to have a heart defect slip through all those exams.
    It's happened before. In fact that was the reason for the few athletes that dropped dead in the past like that.

That doesn't mean I believe them here. LeBum is definitely woke enough to go along with a charade.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    It's happened before. In fact that was the reason for the few athletes that dropped dead in the past like that.

That doesn't mean I believe them here. LeBum is definitely woke enough to go along with a charade.
    Yeah, there are examples of athletes, often times in basketball, that suffered and sometimes died due to heart problems. I seem to recall it being called an enlarged heart but I don't know if that is exactly right. What I don't recall happening is those athletes continuring their bball careers. Maybe it did happen but like always, if it bleeds it leads. So good news of recovery and athletic continuance wasn't as reported. In this particular case, I don't believe a damn word from Bron, Bronny, Bronski, BabaBronskidu, Team Idiot and the rest. It's rare, etremely so for late teen, early twenty somethings to collapse from sudden cardiac arrest. An "anatomically and functionally significant heart defect" can be treated and the athlete may continue after a heart attack? If LeBronnaweirdbeard says so...

Quiet Observer

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    St. John
    Even if that is true, has there been any informed consent given to those getting the vaccine?

Why would you be against a person's first amendment rights to speak about this with anyone? Based upon your last statement, you've exercised that very right.
    Before I was given the vaccine, I was given a sheet with a description of it. I had to sign before it could be administered.

I do not see recent posts in this thread denying someone the right to express their opinion. Disagreeing or pointing someone's perceived error (whether they are pro or con with your opinion) is not being against their right to express.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Before I was given the vaccine, I was given a sheet with a description of it. I had to sign before it could be administered.

I do not see recent posts in this thread denying someone the right to express their opinion. Disagreeing or pointing someone's perceived error (whether they are pro or con with your opinion) is not being against their right to express.
    You seems to be reasonable about this so would you mind answering a few questions?

1. Did you get the follow-up boosters? If not why?

2. Were you forced by your employer to get the vax?

3. Will you get the new vax this fall?

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    What does it matter which variant it is? Hell, why test, did the results change your treatment protocol?

Thank you for being reasonable and sane. But please stop testing. It only feeds the authoritarian beasts.

Because it's my body. I can take a freaking test to see why I'm sick if I want to.

People like you are the flip-side of the same totalitarian ***hats that you claim to hate, just the opposite angle. One side wants us to be able to tell us we have to get a shot, the other wants to tell us if we can take a test. You can all go to the same place.

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    Because it's my body. I can take a freaking test to see why I'm sick if I want to.

People like you are the flip-side of the same totalitarian ***hats that you claim to hate, just the opposite angle. One side wants us to be able to tell us we have to get a shot, the other wants to tell us if we can take a test. You can all go to the same place.
    With all due respect Rob and I do mean that. Respect as a collector of fine milsurps and Respect for your opinions on a wide spectrum of topics. In this instance though I don’t think the coins you speak of aren’t even in the same zip code. We were threatened with loss of employment, freedom to assemble, health care. They shut down businesses , deprived our children of an effective education and forced face coverings on us all that had no effect. That is authoritarian. Some of us being on guard for that again does not equal authoritarianism.

Last edited:

ISP 5353

Master
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    Putnam County
    I wonder if the huge increase in armed IRS agents will be the enforcement branch for this coming mandate? Don't want to take the shot? We will seize your bank account, property, and everything you have until you comply! Just thinking out loud!

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I wonder if the huge increase in armed IRS agents will be the enforcement branch for this coming mandate? Don't want to take the shot? We will seize your bank account, property, and everything you have until you comply! Just thinking out loud!
    Being armed has nothing to do with any of that.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    With all due respect Rob and I do mean that. Respect as a collector of fine milsurps and Respect for your opinions on a wide spectrum of topics. In this instance though I don’t think the coins you speak of are even in the same zip code. We were threatened with loss of employment, freedom to assemble, health care. They shut down businesses , deprived our children of an effective education and forced face coverings on us all that had no effect. That is authoritarian. Some of us being on guard for that again does not equal authoritarianism.

I will certainly agree that they are not the exact same level of nonsense.

However, telling me that I'm "feeding the authoritarian beast" just because I swabbed my nose to see what I had is the exact same kind of ideological clap-trap that makes people feel justified in doing all of those things. People need to stop telling others what they can and cannot do while patting themselves on the back.

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    I will certainly agree that they are not the exact same level of nonsense.

However, telling me that I'm "feeding the authoritarian beast" just because I swabbed my nose to see what I had is the exact same kind of ideological clap-trap that makes people feel justified in doing all of those things. People need to stop telling others what they can and cannot do while patting themselves on the back.
    Rob this where we part paths. Nothing he said justifies any of the things done to us over this Covid BS. What manifest destiny said was in fact a reaction to those things done to us. If you can’t see that there is no way I can help you see it. I hope you get some relief to whatever is eating at you.

Quiet Observer

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    St. John
    You seems to be reasonable about this so would you mind answering a few questions?

1. Did you get the follow-up boosters? If not why?

2. Were you forced by your employer to get the vax?

3. Will you get the new vax this fall?
    I got all the boosters and plan to get annual flu and covid shots in the fall.
    I had been involved with health care for much of my life, first as a Naval Hospital Corpsman, starting in 1966, and later as a Navy Nurse and then civilian RN. I have seen a lot of changes in medicine.
    I have been retired for several years.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I got all the boosters and plan to get annual flu and covid shots in the fall.
    I had been involved with health care for much of my life, first as a Naval Hospital Corpsman, starting in 1966, and later as a Navy Nurse and then civilian RN. I have seen a lot of changes in medicine.
    I have been retired for several years.
    astronomia-meme-coffin-meme.gif

Top Bottom