• ...and so much more!
  • Quiet Observer

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    St. John
    If this happens and you are against another unproven vaccine, it'll be a great opportunity to speak with family and friends about your reasons for not doing it this time, or again this time. Many stopped after the first round.

If you can gain their trust about this latest round, I also thought it'd be a great segue to discuss all the vaccines "recommended" for school age children and home or private schooling. Elderly parents or grandparents are also very vulnerable due to the fear propaganda and Medicare push for drugs and vaccines. They definitely can also use this type of support.
    The Covid vaccine received full FDA approval in 2022. It is no longer an emergency agent.
    Use your vast knowledge of immunology to make your own decision.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    The Covid vaccine received full FDA approval in 2022. It is no longer an emergency agent.
    Even if that is true, has there been any informed consent given to those getting the vaccine?

Why would you be against a person's first amendment rights to speak about this with anyone? Based upon your last statement, you've exercised that very right.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Even after the FDA approved Comirnaty the vaccines administered in the US were done under the EUA. I mean, why not if the EUA gives Pfizer full immunity.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So, you're saying you'd roll up those sleeves for your 30% effective flu 'vaccine', too?

Will you still be so enthusiastic when they convert flu vaccines to mRNA? It was nice knowing you

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Even after the FDA approved Comirnaty the vaccines administered in the US were done under the EUA. I mean, why not if the EUA gives Pfizer full immunity.
    If I remember correctly, it was never available because if it had been the other vaccines would not have been allowed anymore. EU was only valid BECAUSE there was no approved vaccine available.

I also seem to remember the military trying to lie to service members about which one they were getting.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    So much for the mRNA theory...and propaganda. The covid shots contain mRNA but what produces the immune response is mostly modRNA. Something we were told over and over was not the case(ie permanent gene editing).

modRNA is mRNA, specifically modified mRNA. Which has been known since before the EUA. It's also been known that it doesn't provide immunity. It contains instructions for your cells to produce the spike protein which is supposed to provide immunity. Where do you get permanent gene editing from?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    If I remember correctly, it was never available because if it had been the other vaccines would not have been allowed anymore. EU was only valid BECAUSE there was no approved vaccine available.

I also seem to remember the military trying to lie to service members about which one they were getting.
    And this is why things like ivermectin had to be shot down. It’s not only that vaccines weren’t available, no other effective treatments can be available.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    modRNA is mRNA, specifically modified mRNA. Which has been known since before the EUA. It's also been known that it doesn't provide immunity. It contains instructions for your cells to produce the spike protein which is supposed to provide immunity. Where do you get permanent gene editing from?
    Messenger RNA(mRNA) is very different from modRNA.

If you had read the article you would have understood that. I posted wiki links,but there are plenty of articles explaining the difference and they are very large.

You can also try to look at articles from 2020-2022. No mention of mod,but loads of messenger related articles.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Go ask for Comirnaty and see if you get it. You'll likely get a shot with something that "is the exact same thing." Ask to read the label on the vial. Good luck.
    So, you're saying you'd roll up those sleeves for your 30% effective flu 'vaccine', too?
    The claim is 30% effective on the "best years". Other years, not so much. Would these same vaxholes drive a car that only ran well 30% of the time on its "best days"? Good luck to them.
    I tested positive, so I'm sure it was Covid, but no confirmation if it was the latest variant or not
    What does it matter which variant it is? Hell, why test, did the results change your treatment protocol?
    I can't imagine why anyone would think we need another vaccine for it.
    Thank you for being reasonable and sane. But please stop testing. It only feeds the authoritarian beasts.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Messenger RNA(mRNA) is very different from modRNA.

If you had read the article you would have understood that. I posted wiki links,but there are plenty of articles explaining the difference and they are very large.

You can also try to look at articles from 2020-2022. No mention of mod,but loads of messenger related articles.
    I read the article. Even your wiki link lists it as modified mRNA. And if you didn't know it was modified, you weren't paying attention. They talked about how they were inserting instructions into the mRNA to cause the cells to produce the spike protein AKA modifying the mRNA.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    I read the article. Even your wiki link lists it as modified mRNA. And if you didn't know it was modified, you weren't paying attention. They talked about how they were inserting instructions into the mRNA to cause the cells to produce the spike protein AKA modifying the mRNA.
    I think the issue is that back in the day of vidsanity, it was denied that the vax contained anything "modified". It was messenger RNA, no modifications, or so the claim was made. The history (that hasn't been rewritten) is that mRNA and specifically modified mRNA has a poor track record of safety in vivo and in vitro. Attempts to bring applications with such tech had previously been denied based upon safety concerns. The vax was glorified as fast tracked, created at "Warp Speed". But it wasn't. The tech has been around. The only thing fast tracked was authoritative abuses of personal autonomy.

Top Bottom