• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    So back on topic a little here…. My best friends father worked for just about every major pharmaceutical (Pfizer, Moderna, Lilly, H&R’s etc). Retired 3 times before he finally started turning down jobs. He told every one of his children (4, plus a gaggle of grandkids) to not get the shot. He had a lengthy explanation that I’m not going to get into because my thumbs already hurt but let’s say I’m fine not getting it.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I got all the boosters and plan to get annual flu and covid shots in the fall.
    I had been involved with health care for much of my life, first as a Naval Hospital Corpsman, starting in 1966, and later as a Navy Nurse and then civilian RN. I have seen a lot of changes in medicine.
    I have been retired for several years.
    Have you had Covid and if so how many times?

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    I got all the boosters and plan to get annual flu and covid shots in the fall.
    I had been involved with health care for much of my life, first as a Naval Hospital Corpsman, starting in 1966, and later as a Navy Nurse and then civilian RN. I have seen a lot of changes in medicine.
    I have been retired for several years.
    I for one will respect your choices and give you zero flak. I simply expect the same in return. Although thinking for yourself was highly frowned upon by .Gov and the fanatics last round.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    We were threatened with loss of employment, freedom to assemble, health care. They shut down businesses , deprived our children of an effective education and forced face coverings on us all that had no effect. That is authoritarian. Some of us being on guard for that again does not equal authoritarianism.
    To get people to comply you tell a bunch of lies. There were some colossal lies told in order to sell a vaccine and even this PCR test. This is why I hope more people do not comply with what looks like a new attempt of the same Authoritarianism. Yes, if everything turns out to be a lie, then people will be on guard. Basics.

Remember the global death rate from round one allegedly being 3.4%? People are screwed if they don't catch on to this.
    4 minute video for the TLDR group

Quiet Observer

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    St. John
    I for one will respect your choices and give you zero flak. I simply expect the same in return. Although thinking for yourself was highly frowned upon by .Gov and the fanatics last round.
    Thank you.
    There were fanatics with both pro and con in regard to immunizations, masking, and other approaches.

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    Thank you.
    There were fanatics with both pro and con in regard to immunizations, masking, and other approaches.
    Yes but only one side of that argument had the audacity and will to ruin the careers and lives of thousands of law abiding Americans for not taking the jab. What horrible things did the people who just wanted to be left alone do?

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    They'd lose too much momentum to do any real damage. Unless you plan to pull them all the way back up and let them drop over and over until they hit.
    I thought that was implied. My mistake. They start by just touching the spikes and slowly increasing the depth.

Top Bottom