Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Dr. Yeadon might be right, it's back:

It’s a respiratory virus. Viruses have seasons—they come and go. We have no way to stop them no matter what The Science(TM) and their government priests proclaim.

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington

Here we go. He’ll be calling people snowflakes and frothing at the mouth about masking and vaccinations. Meh like stated above not changing a thing will not comply kiss my ass. ( figuratively of course)

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    A lot of people did a lot of frothing…eh—LYING to scare you into knuckling under to their liberty and life robbing agenda. I was one of the people that was shouting from the roof tops, keeping these threads alive the last few months because I knew this was going to be resurrected and foisted on us again.

As the meme says: They’re doing it again because we didn’t hang them the first time around.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

So are you gonna go back to wearing your mask and getting those jabs.

How many will buy into this Scamdemic once again I wonder. Hook, line, and sinker. Just wishing instead of catching they were casting

87e34ea10c1e3802364dd0e92223a1d5.gif

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    So are you gonna go back to wearing your mask and getting those jabs.

How many will buy into this Scamdemic once again I wonder. Hook, line, and sinker. Just wishing instead of catching they were casting

View attachment 295993
    I got jabbed as I was ordered. No impact (perhaps I was lucky). More and more science stacking up against most masking.

I think technology and distancing will be best, going to have to change American work ethic/practices too I think.

.gov science shot itself in the foot for the considerable future. Been reading a lot of Carl Schmitt lately (German jurist) and while he is revolting, I find his writings on the State of Exception wholly describe the Pandemic. Think there is an awesome law review article down that line of analysis.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I got jabbed as I was ordered. No impact (perhaps I was lucky). More and more science stacking up against most masking.

I think technology and distancing will be best, going to have to change American work ethic/practices too I think.

.gov science shot itself in the foot for the considerable future. Been reading a lot of Carl Schmitt lately (German jurist) and while he is revolting, I find his writings on the State of Exception wholly describe the Pandemic. Think there is an awesome law review article down that line of analysis.
    Technology and distancing? Please unpack this. What technology will stop this virus? What is meant by distancing? Social distancing? If so, by how much? What science has been conducted to provide some level of safety?

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Technology and distancing? Please unpack this. What technology will stop this virus? What is meant by distancing? Social distancing? If so, by how much? What science has been conducted to provide some level of safety?
    I will almost guess vax passports, location monitoring and everyone gets to stay home!(even though that’s not even remotely possible for a functioning society)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    “Not my fault I was just following orders”. Would you really expect less from him?
    To be fair, I and DoggyMama got the first 2 jabs, no boosters. It was early on in the scamdemic and we were both in the "at risk" age group (allegedly). Won't happen again. I've made it clear to my doctor that I won't get another covid shot, and he's stopped asking.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    To be fair, I and DoggyMama got the first 2 jabs, no boosters. It was early on in the scamdemic and we were both in the "at risk" age group (allegedly). Won't happen again. I've made it clear to my doctor that I won't get another covid shot, and he's stopped asking.
    What’s infuriating is, after all the data that has poured out the last couple of years, is the number of doctors, locked-arm-in-arm, singing out of the same hymnal in regrads to everything the CDC (medical establishment) has prescribed and been wrong about ever since the virus was unleashed from China.

Top Bottom