Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Is the vaccine all that different from the placebo? I'd like for someone with the expertise to opine on this.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Is the vaccine all that different from the placebo? I'd like for someone with the expertise to opine on this.

I like the thinking that rather than just look at Covid deaths, they looked at overall deaths from all causes in the vaccine group vs the placebo group. The article says they did not have sick high risk in the groups a questions that, we also need to know a the vaccine in healthier people too.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    From the article:

The Pfizer and Moderna trials show that in lower risk populations (which account for most of society) COVID-19 vaccines do not reduce mortality. Therefore, vaccine mandates, which are enormously costly and terribly divisive, are a cure worse than the disease.

Pretty much what most of us have been saying.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    So with that said and since this is now "backed by science" and not just a conspiracy theory, why do we think that Brandon, his coterie of idiots, the MSM and most hospital systems are trying so hard to kill us all? I mean, the evidence is there that the vaccines do not prevent death to the majority of the population. Why would they ignore this data? Hmmmm....

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

Placebos don't massively raise your risk of heart problems.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    It doesn't make any sense if the purpose for the mandates is to protect an employer's workers from covid, for the sake of argument, assuming that vaccines do that. If the purpose of the mandates is to get a shot in the arms of as many people as possible, without regard to any other reasoning, then it makes sense. The administration is using this to make a de facto mandate because they're not gonna get such a thing through the system legitimately. And there is plenty of upside to pharma companies left on the table.

Exactly, and that's what I think Americans need to know.

Why is it so important if it does so little?

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

I’m am suspicious that we are witnessing the power of big pharma over science and politics and their motives are to use this virus to gain acceptance to mRNA technology so they can rebuild their portfolio around new, on patent, drugs in place of the old technology. They will like want to replace everything down to low level blood pressure…

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    its-just-as-972804be9b.jpg

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

This much effort expended to stifle scientists who don't agree with the establishment has to be for some purpose that naturally follows. How many Pfizer and Moderna employees are on the committees that recommend policy?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    The arrogance it takes to believe they can walk the same path and come to a different destination is difficult to believe.

peterock

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.2%
    25   1   0
    Jun 24, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Heard back from Fady after reaching out about a vaccine mandate for kids, businesses, etc that was supposed to be discussed. This is what I received back:

“Thank you for your correspondence concerning vaccine mandates and a potential special session of the Indiana General Assembly. I appreciate hearing from you and learning from your perspective.

On the federal level, the courts are currently reviewing vaccine related mandates. As a State Senator, I am unable to intervene in federal or judicial matters.

On the state level, you have probably heard that the legislative leaders decided to cancel their planned November 29th meeting of the General Assembly to discuss vaccine mandates and exemptions. The proposed legislation concerning vaccine mandates will instead be brought back in January of 2022. Should that legislation come before me for a vote, I will keep your opinions and concerns in mind. My top priority is to do everything in my capacity to protect Hoosier families and businesses.

Again, I appreciate you reaching out and sharing your thoughts, it is the honor of my lifetime to serve you in the Indiana Senate. Should you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to let me know.”

Sincerely,

Fady Qaddoura
    Indiana State Senator
    Senate District 30

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Heard back from Fady after reaching out about a vaccine mandate for kids, businesses, etc that was supposed to be discussed. This is what I received back:

“Thank you for your correspondence concerning vaccine mandates and a potential special session of the Indiana General Assembly. I appreciate hearing from you and learning from your perspective.

On the federal level, the courts are currently reviewing vaccine related mandates. As a State Senator, I am unable to intervene in federal or judicial matters.

On the state level, you have probably heard that the legislative leaders decided to cancel their planned November 29th meeting of the General Assembly to discuss vaccine mandates and exemptions. The proposed legislation concerning vaccine mandates will instead be brought back in January of 2022. Should that legislation come before me for a vote, I will keep your opinions and concerns in mind. My top priority is to do everything in my capacity to protect Hoosier families and businesses.

Again, I appreciate you reaching out and sharing your thoughts, it is the honor of my lifetime to serve you in the Indiana Senate. Should you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to let me know.”

Sincerely,

Fady Qaddoura
    Indiana State Senator
    Senate District 30
    That's a lot of words to tell you absolutely nothing.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville

Sincerely,

Fady Qaddoura
    Indiana State Senator
    Senate District 30
    a-chance.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom