• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Heard back from Fady after reaching out about a vaccine mandate for kids, businesses, etc that was supposed to be discussed. This is what I received back:

“Thank you for your correspondence concerning vaccine mandates and a potential special session of the Indiana General Assembly. I appreciate hearing from you and learning from your perspective.

On the federal level, the courts are currently reviewing vaccine related mandates. As a State Senator, I am unable to intervene in federal or judicial matters.

On the state level, you have probably heard that the legislative leaders decided to cancel their planned November 29th meeting of the General Assembly to discuss vaccine mandates and exemptions. The proposed legislation concerning vaccine mandates will instead be brought back in January of 2022. Should that legislation come before me for a vote, I will keep your opinions and concerns in mind. My top priority is to do everything in my capacity to protect Hoosier families and businesses.

Again, I appreciate you reaching out and sharing your thoughts, it is the honor of my lifetime to serve you in the Indiana Senate. Should you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to let me know.”

Sincerely,

Fady Qaddoura
    Indiana State Senator
    Senate District 30
    That's a lot of words to tell you absolutely nothing.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Heard back from Fady after reaching out about a vaccine mandate for kids, businesses, etc that was supposed to be discussed. This is what I received back:

“Thank you for your correspondence concerning vaccine mandates and a potential special session of the Indiana General Assembly. I appreciate hearing from you and learning from your perspective.

On the federal level, the courts are currently reviewing vaccine related mandates. As a State Senator, I am unable to intervene in federal or judicial matters.

On the state level, you have probably heard that the legislative leaders decided to cancel their planned November 29th meeting of the General Assembly to discuss vaccine mandates and exemptions. The proposed legislation concerning vaccine mandates will instead be brought back in January of 2022. Should that legislation come before me for a vote, I will keep your opinions and concerns in mind. My top priority is to do everything in my capacity to protect Hoosier families and businesses.

Again, I appreciate you reaching out and sharing your thoughts, it is the honor of my lifetime to serve you in the Indiana Senate. Should you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to let me know.”

Sincerely,

Fady Qaddoura
    Indiana State Senator
    Senate District 30
    a-chance.gif

peterock

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Jun 24, 2008
    Indianapolis
    That's a lot of words to tell you absolutely nothing.
    Exactly, This is Fady if you’re not familiar:

1638902291438.jpeg
    All you need to know:

Indiana Family and Social Services Administration, before being appointed the controller and CFO for the City of Indianapolis in 2016. During his tenure with the city, he was credited with playing a significant role in executing many of the Hogsett administration’s major projects and technology initiatives.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Exactly, This is Fady if you’re not familiar:

View attachment 170585
    All you need to know:

Indiana Family and Social Services Administration, before being appointed the controller and CFO for the City of Indianapolis in 2016. During his tenure with the city, he was credited with playing a significant role in executing many of the Hogsett administration’s major projects and technology initiatives.
    I'm familiar and unsurprised.

BR8818

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 20, 2018
    Anderson
    Federal contractor mandate was just blocked nationwide!

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    The arrogance it takes to believe they can walk the same path and come to a different destination is difficult to believe.
    IMG951300_20211207_175139.jpg

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    800K dead and growing, the damage that virus misinformation brings impacts pro-Trump counties the most, is it too late to bring us back to reality?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    800K dead and growing, the damage that virus misinformation brings impacts pro-Trump counties the most, is it too late to bring us back to reality?

The solution is clear. We all need to vote democrat. :rolleyes:

It couldn't be that there were just so many more counties that voted for Trump could it? Naaah...

iu

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

You're right. If people would stop listening to the misinformation put out by the administration, MSM, Hollyweird and big pharma, we could come back to reality.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Question for you. Do you believe the pandemic would be over but for these people who won’t wear masks and won’t be vaccinated?

Okay, another question. Is it really 800K dead FROM covid?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Question for you. Do you believe the pandemic would be over but for these people who won’t wear masks and won’t be vaccinated?

It's hard to believe there are people like that out there, but you see examples of it every day. How programmed by MSM do you need to be to believe this garbage? Just taking a step back and looking at things with a little common sense should make you at least a little concerned. The only benefit of the vaccine is that it may give you lighter symptoms. You can still get the wuflu, you can still pass the wuflu and you can still die of the wuflu. So how does the vaccine help stop the spread of the virus? Common sense will tell you that it doesn't. Actual science, instead of the curated science that's been spouted for the last couple of years, agrees with this, but this information has been largely suppressed.

I don't even think we need to go into the whole mask debacle... :rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom